Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 06:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times

Advertisements

And he made a good point.

The Obamaphobic right will certainly be up and barking like Pavlov dogs, though. Calling him a racist as they wave the confederate flag at their tea bag rallies.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:09 AM

1,294 posts, read 1,122,056 times
Oh My God!!! The N-Word!!!!!!!!!! We're all gonna die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, people, get a grip. Obama was merely exercising his freedom of speech.

Oh, sorry. I forgot. PC is far more important than our rights.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:19 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Obama was on a podcast called WTF, for crying out loud. Who'd expect anything different?

Old 06-23-2015, 07:44 AM

16,614 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

The Obamaphobic right will certainly be up and barking like Pavlov dogs, though. Calling him a racist as they wave the confederate flag at their tea bag rallies.

You all just cannot help yourself. Is there nothing Obama can do or say (other than be moderate on occasion) that will have you criticize him?
(Of course that rare criticism is based on politics, not racism when it is a (D) doing it, right)

How many white (R) politicians could have used the word n igger without immediate condemnation from the left. Heck for that matter how many white (R's) could have gotten away with all the comments VP Biden has?
I know, it is "just Joe being Joe".

Old 06-23-2015, 07:58 AM

16,614 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Obama was on a podcast called WTF, for crying out loud. Who'd expect anything different?
Yet if anyone is critical of his un-presidential actions/choices it is racism.

I know tradition, decorum, and other notions like that are not respected by liberals. Therefore they see nothing wrong with granting interviews with folks who bathe in milk and fruit loops above respected journalists.
Heck the other day some of my posts about Obama's lack of proper decorum was being labeled racist, yet a black pastor (not a conservative by any means) said essentially the same thing. The leftists just cannot help their knee-jerk reactions which is a reflex PC taught them.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:20 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Its not just over skin color or else blacks wouldnt be killing blacks at the rate they are.
Nope, and I can't see why they use the N word constantly among themselves when it is a constant reminder of slavery. It's not like they can say it doesn't have the same meaning when they use it, since they just removed a flag and that wasn't enough of an excuse to keep it flying.

It's tiring seeing the amount of trouble blacks go through when an easier route to respect would be to stop having the top murder stats for themselves and for murdering whites. Stop having the top stats on abusing women, fatherless kids, and lack of education. It's all the white mans fault will only last so long.

"I'm an Asian woman, I have slavery in my families past and some of those slaves are still breathing, plus internment camps are in my families past after coming to America because of the war. How are we handling it? Has it kept us down and out? How you handle where you came from and how you overcome adversity speaks volumes about your people. It's louder than any racists voice in this country. There is so much opportunity blacks throw away like garbage. I don't understand it.

Currently:
"Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the United States. They are more satisfied than the general public with their lives, finances and the direction of the country, and they place more value than other Americans do on marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success, according to a comprehensive new nationwide survey by the Pew Research Center.
Do you think we are more satisfied with America because people treat us better? No, we didn't use bad treatment as an excuse. We made a good life for ourselves, and now we've made a good name for ourselves. That is the only way to gain respect.

Our American past:
A century ago, most Asian Americans were low-skilled, low-wage laborers crowded into ethnic enclaves and targets of official discrimination. Today they are the most likely of any major racial or ethnic group in America to live in mixed neighborhoods and to marry across racial lines. We make an impression now, when you think Asian American you think well educated, happy family life, business owner, frugal. We made something of ourselves from the opportunity. Blacks have the same opportunity why aren't they taking it?

Old 06-23-2015, 08:23 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Obama sure does love keeping racial tensions high and creating division.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:32 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Yet if anyone is critical of his un-presidential actions/choices it is racism.

I know tradition, decorum, and other notions like that are not respected by liberals. Therefore they see nothing wrong with granting interviews with folks who bathe in milk and fruit loops above respected journalists.
Heck the other day some of my posts about Obama's lack of proper decorum was being labeled racist, yet a black pastor (not a conservative by any means) said essentially the same thing. The leftists just cannot help their knee-jerk reactions which is a reflex PC taught them.
I'm just waiting for how racist my last post will be perceived. They don't really want conversation they want the freeway of excuses for their bad behavior to stay open. They can have it. Go ahead, take all that reminds you of oppression down. I'll wait to see the abundant change in the black demographic when it's gone. It's not like white people won't be happy if you kill us and yourselves less. Take care of your children more. Stop beating your women the most. whatever it takes. It will benefit us all.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:36 AM

186 posts, read 158,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
He's such an ignorant toolbag. Why does anyone even pay attention to the words that come out of his mouth anyways?
BEST POST OF THE DAY, and possibly ever!

Old 06-23-2015, 08:50 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,970,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

You lefties need a new "insult". You all sound like the same broken record. Accusing, stereotyping, and falsifying. Such class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies