Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2016, 04:58 PM

7,081 posts, read 8,950,769 times

Advertisements

These savage subhuman relics of the eighth century do not belong anywhere outside of the Middle East, if the government leaders refuse to deal with the problem the people need to elect someone who will. Germany deserves better than this, I have been there several times, including where the assaults took place, it's a shame to see things being ruined.

Old 01-20-2016, 05:00 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,954,867 times
Hard to believe but true. You heard it from the imam himself.

Muslim countries have culture of rape and pedophilia and their religion condones it. Their prophet Mohammed was married to a six year old girl. What do you expect to happen when you allow muslims into western society. Thanks to Bush and his illegal wars that has created millions of refugees, the consequences have been disastrous for the west. Get out of the ME and leave them alone.

Mohammed's youngest wife
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

Old 01-20-2016, 05:13 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
No sympathy for Germans or any Europeans. Their open door policies are to blame for this. This Imam is only speaking what he was taught. What so many of them have been taught.

What's that expression.... "don't hate the player, hate the game"
I don't have a lot of sympathy for their leaders, but the people didn't vote for this and they're the ones who suffer the most.

Old 01-20-2016, 05:16 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,123,803 times
Put a bullet in his head and the head of anyone who agrees or defends him. Europeans have already lost their freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and freedom not to be raped. Republican government is already dead and it is time for a revolution.

Last edited by cachibatches; 01-20-2016 at 06:30 PM..

Old 01-20-2016, 06:32 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times
I don't see any OFA talking points parrots yet.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:36 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,872,715 times
Default ISIS soldiers told to rape women 'to make them Muslim'

ISIS soldiers told to rape women 'to make them Muslim' - CNN.com

This is what Obama's" JV team" is promoting.

Liberal excuses soon to follow.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:38 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Disgrace
So the story really is--'who cares what some nutcase on Russian tv for a few minutes says?' There are religious crazies everywhere saying ridiculous things, but people mostly ignore them.

Of course, this is fascinating to Breitbart.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:47 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
ISIS soldiers told to rape women 'to make them Muslim' - CNN.com

This is what Obama's" JV team" is promoting.

Liberal excuses soon to follow.
I just don't understand why people think Islam is associated with sex slavery. I know that the Quran and the Hadiths allow it. I know that the founder had sex slaves and was a pedophile . I know that several parts of the world in North Africa, the Middle East and Asia for some strange reason practice it..I know that that refuges just started raping women in Europe...However I just don't understand why a rapist cult is unfairly portrayed as a rapist cult.

Good thing there are bad Muslims out there that don't do what it says....

Old 01-20-2016, 06:50 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
He is a mainstream moderate muslim.
Sounds like a crazy radical to me.

"Sami Abu-Yusuf is the Imam of the Al Tawheed mosque in Cologne, preaching Salafism - an ultra-conservative form of Sunni Islam.

The mosque has been investigated by German intelligence in the past, and was raided in 2004 to break up a 'secret network of Arab Mujahideen"

"To say that Salafism is a problem in Germany is an understatement - there have been riots with hundreds of men, "armed with kebab skewers, knives, and iron bars (who) clashed with police and Kurds on the streets of Hamburg", and a regularised recruiting campaign to rope in newly arrived migrants."

You call this "mainstream moderate?"

Like the US has no religious nuts? Pat Roberts and Jerry Falwell claimed 9/11 was caused by god because people are gay.

Muslim cleric Sami Abu-Yusuf says Cologne sex attacks were the victims

Syrian Migrants Went On Raping Spree Because German Women Wore Perfume And Sexy Clothes, Says Radical Mosque Imam

Old 01-20-2016, 06:54 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I just don't understand why people think Islam is associated with sex slavery. I know that the Quran and the Hadiths allow it. I know that the founder had sex slaves and was a pedophile . I know that several parts of the world in North Africa, the Middle East and Asia for some strange reason practice it..I know that that refuges just started raping women in Europe...However I just don't understand why a rapist cult is unfairly portrayed as a rapist cult.

Good thing there are bad Muslims out there that don't do what it says....
Right. They practice the religion of peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies