Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 02:25 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpowering1 View Post
norcalwahine has posted more than once that this cements two stereotypes - that white men can't handle themselves in an altercation against black males and that black males are violent and will use any excuse to beat up white people.

Well done, all!

lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2017, 02:29 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
But this assumes a couple of things. It assumes the girls should really know better - when many of us adults on c-d didn't even know 'Make America Great Again' is now a trigger for black people. It also assumes these girls would know that the place they're stopping in for lunch is a black college, and again, some adults on c-d seemed unaware of that fact.

And it assumes the adult chaperone is going to know that the shirt and hat the teens were wearing would trigger black people.

I'm not sure there was a *tour* at the college. Just a place they went for lunch, possibly set up ahead of time. The tour was throughout D.C.

I'm confused as to why people are so unwilling to give airhead 16 year old girls the benefit of the doubt.
People don't deserve the benefit of doubt if:

A. They are conservative
B. They are white
C. They are 16
D They are girls
E They are airheads
F. They are from out of town
G. They exercise free speech
F. Both A and B

The correct answer is: F

Old 08-22-2017, 02:31 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
they received a lot of bad looks? LMAO...

Yes funny, how did they notice the hats were they flaunting them??

Old 08-22-2017, 02:33 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Was it too confusing for you? Sorry, I know I should have added some pictures, maybe someone poking a bear in the wild, would that have helped? No, I doubt it. So why don't you grab you a big sign that says BLM Sucks and walk through a black neighborhood and see how that works out for ya? The girls got away with it, I doubt you will.
I wasn't focused on this aspect of it as so much as you implying (IMO) that a woman can be somewhat culpable for her own rape.

But I'm with mpowering here...

The liberals on here seem to believe that minorities (especially in the "hood") will respond with violence if you wear a MAGA hat around them

AND

A white dude can't take a minority in a street fight.

All these stereotypes floating around and talk of violence is too much for me. I'm just a delicate peaceful flower and quite shocked at these assertions.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:35 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
they received a lot of bad looks? LMAO...
A person was the victim of battery and theft.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:41 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I wasn't focused on this aspect of it as so much as you implying (IMO) that a woman can be somewhat culpable for her own rape.

But I'm with mpowering here...

The liberals on here seem to believe that minorities (especially in the "hood") will respond with violence if you wear a MAGA hat around them

AND

A white dude can't take a minority in a street fight.

All these stereotypes floating around and talk of violence is too much for me. I'm just a delicate peaceful flower and quite shocked at these assertions.

Nope, it was you that first went down the path way, did not work the way you thought it would.

Did I say that, Nope, I said go wear a sign, too confusing for you to keep up?

Sure you are.

So someone intentionally goes to someplace they had no business at to try and trigger others into a response then they are the victims, yeup, sounds like BS to me, but hey, birds of a feather and all.....

Old 08-22-2017, 02:47 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Some posters here (of all colors and political persuasions): Those girls were deliberately looking for trouble. They wore those things to provoke black students.

Confused posters (myself included): How is that racist? It's just a shirt and hat!

Some posters here (of all colors and political persuasions): Just a shirt and hat?? Try wearing those in the hood.

Confused posters (myself included): It's possible they didn't know.

Some posters here (of all colors and political persuasions): Oh, no! They KNEW! They did this on purpose. Everyone should know better. I'd like to see you try wearing those things in a black neighborhood!

Confused posters (myself included): Ooookkkkkaaaayyyyy......

OTHER THREADS:

Some posters here (of all colors and political persuasions): White people don't want anything to do with black folk. We get it. Y'all are racist!

Confused posters (myself included): Are you unable to connect the dots? You've been drilling it into our heads that black people are:

sensitive
prone to triggers
argumentative
unwilling to listen
violent

Why the H would a person of ANY race want to have anything to do with any person of ANY race who is like that?

You're telling us who you are - we believe you.

Don't like the song? Change the station.

*with apologies to the black people I have respect for on c-d

Old 08-22-2017, 02:55 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,281,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
And who exactly thought this was a great idea?

A bunch of narcissist ladies who thought it would be fun to provoke in order to get attention, that's who. They knew what they were doing, and can feign ignorance and turn it back on those who got upset.

Students at Black College Express Fury as White Girls Wearing 'Make America Great Again' Hats Tour Campus - Fox Nation
Yeah, what do they think this is, a free country?

There is no free speech and you can't do anything to upset anyone unless you're liberal. Then everything is fair game.

I sincerely hope this happens more often.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:00 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
What does it matter? It's ridiculous to say white people can't even wear MAGA items at Howard or around black people less there be disorder and violence break out.
It matters because this may have been a planned, staged event.

Also, again there was not violence. I know you love it when blacks attack whites but unfortunately it didn't happen.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:02 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes funny, how did they notice the hats were they flaunting them??
Because it's not a black college per se, it's a liberal Democrat college. That's all you need to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies