Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 03:46 PM

30,273 posts, read 23,751,941 times

Advertisements

MEANWHILE, back in Reality Land:

Trump signs executive order on black colleges | PBS NewsHour

Quote:
President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at signaling his commitment to historically black colleges and universities, saying that those schools will be “an absolute priority for this White House.”

HBCU presidents are hoping Congress will bolster Trump’s actions to strengthen the schools with dramatically increased funding in the upcoming federal budget. They are calling for $25 billion for infrastructure, college readiness, financial aid and other priorities. Under President Barack Obama’s administration, historically black colleges and universities received $4 billion over seven years.
#MAGA you dumbass students.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2017, 03:47 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
That's right. But have pity for me too.

I'm a victim of my dark skin. Makes me so violent and unable to control my emotions. My inability to use cognitive reasoning explains all my violent actions.

I'm sending you a coffee mug that says THUG on it for Christmas. I would deliver it, but I don't want to end up in the hospital in the event I'm wearing the wrong attire.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:54 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm sending you a coffee mug that says THUG on it for Christmas. I would deliver it, but I don't want to end up in the hospital in the event I'm wearing the wrong attire.
I'll drink from it with pride.

My apartment complex has shared laundry. A couple weeks ago it's just me and an elderly Chinese woman in there doing a wash.

Maybe 5 ft. Maybe 90 lbs. At least 80 years old.

She moves her box of detergent and a spider emerges.

I bet she never saw a dark-skinned "thug" get out of the way so fast in all her life. Not to mention the high shriek.

She killed it and laughed at me.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
I'll drink from it with pride.

My apartment complex has shared laundry. A couple weeks ago it's just me and an elderly Chinese woman in there doing a wash.

Maybe 5 ft. Maybe 90 lbs. At least 80 years old.

She moves her box of detergent and a spider emerges.

I bet she never saw a dark-skinned "thug" get out of the way so fast in all her life. Not to mention the high shriek.

She killed it and laughed at me.

LMAO!!!! You're going against stereotype! At least TRY and act bad, will ya?

I'll put 'Faux' on the other side of the mug.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

I wonder if his statement triggered any of them.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
LMAO!!!! You're going against stereotype! At least TRY and act bad, will ya?

I'll put 'Faux' on the other side of the mug.
You should see what I do if I spot a mouse.

Evil little creatures. The white man probably breeds them to torment me.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:14 PM

30,273 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
You should see what I do if I spot a mouse.

Evil little creatures. The white man probably breeds them to torment me.
We do. However, with the 8 legged demon spawn, I would have been out of that room with the door slammed shut and you both locked inside with it before you would have finished jumping out of your chair. So that one isn't on us. You might want to check with the Chinese lady...see what she knows.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
We do. However, with the 8 legged demon spawn, I would have been out of that room with the door slammed shut and you both locked inside with it before you would have finished jumping out of your chair. So that one isn't on us. You might want to check with the Chinese lady...see what she knows.
Insult to injury: the spider was wearing a MAGA hat.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:49 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,790,192 times
Quote:

Trump is helping them more than Obama did. It just shows what a caring, compassionate inclusive President he is. But do their street level peons appreciate what he is doing for black colleges? No, instead they march to the liberal media tunes of division and hate.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:03 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What do you think the left on this forum would be saying, if this were 2009, and young black girls wearing "Change we Can Believe In" apparel were being treating this poorly at Yale or Harvard? They'd be screaming racism from the top of their lungs, is what.

its called hypocrisy. If this gets much worse.... good luck having any Dialogue about equality.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies