Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 03:27 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Nope, it was you that first went down the path way, did not work the way you thought it would.

Did I say that, Nope, I said go wear a sign, too confusing for you to keep up?

Sure you are.

So someone intentionally goes to someplace they had no business at to try and trigger others into a response then they are the victims, yeup, sounds like BS to me, but hey, birds of a feather and all.....
Classic deflection.

Alinsky would be proud.

And how come the girls had no business being there?

They were paying customers at an eatery. A few months ago I ate inside the campus cafe at UCLA because I met a client who works there. I'm not an alumnus.

Special sections for "coloreds"/whites????

You statist liberals sure love segregation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm surprised nobody has taken the page from one of the resident racists here and posted:

Awww, some black people were butt hurt over a big bad hat and tee shirt. Cry me a river. Butt hurt butt hurt.

White people don't care what black people think of them and we'll wear whatever we like. Deal with it.

Sound familiar? Buehler? Anyone?
Don't start with this whole logical consistency thing. I'll throw a punch in your direction if you bring that nonsense into my hood.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:29 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Because people like you like to elicit negative reactions from blacks and other minority groups in order to prove your assertion of them being inferior.

And the only time I've seen people wear MAGA shirts/hats are at political events. So people could believe that those clothes are associated with a staged or planned event.
Or more like whites and conservatives are suppose to forego their free speech rights and walk on egg shells around blacks and other minorities in order to prove they don't reactive negatively.

Nice try to scapegoat, but whites and conservatives are not the blame for other's intolerance and uncivility. And to hold people to different standards is a form of supremacy. You are arguing for black supremacy.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:31 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Quote:
I'm surprised nobody has taken the page from one of the resident racists here and posted:

Awww, some black people were butt hurt over a big bad hat and tee shirt. Cry me a river. Butt hurt butt hurt.

White people don't care what black people think of them and we'll wear whatever we like. Deal with it.

Sound familiar? Buehler? Anyone?
Lol I thought about it- I figured MY PEOPLE ( can't forget that one)would get a chuckle from it, but then I realized only members of The Hateful Society of The Eternal Victimhood can say things like that.
So check your privilege, fry it like bacon in a safe space, and go block a freeway

Old 08-22-2017, 03:31 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Don't start with this whole logical consistency thing. I'll throw a punch in your direction if you bring that nonsense into my hood.

And since I'm white - I'll cry and get into a fetal position!

Old 08-22-2017, 03:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Lol I thought about it- I figured MY PEOPLE ( can't forget that one)would get a chuckle from it, but then I realized only members of The Hateful Society of The Eternal Victimhood can say things like that.
So check your privilege, fry it like bacon in a safe space, and go block a freeway
I'm heading out as soon as I find my 'Make America Great Again' hat!

Old 08-22-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
And since I'm white - I'll cry and get into a fetal position!
That's right. But have pity for me too.

I'm a victim of my dark skin. Makes me so violent and unable to control my emotions. My inability to use cognitive reasoning explains all my violent actions.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:40 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
That's right. But have pity for me too.

I'm a victim of my dark skin. Makes me so violent and unable to control my emotions. My inability to use cognitive reasoning explains all my violent actions.
Don't make the people of color angry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BwG7UF-l4

Old 08-22-2017, 03:41 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
This just says the far left sees all black people as hyperemotional bumpkins who are incapable of acting like civilized adults unless they're coddled like little babies.

Old 08-22-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Don't make the people of color angry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BwG7UF-l4
HAHAHAHA

That's right. We turn into the Hulk if you manage to tick us off.

I wonder how I survived growing up surrounded by violence and so prone to violence based on the melanocytes in my epidermis churning out the melanin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies