Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2018, 07:09 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
sometimes there isn't a motive for evil acts. some people are evil. I think this serial bomber was an evil person.
Yep. Just like that Cruz creep in Parkland, FL. Born bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2018, 07:14 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
All the reports I see on the news from neighbors and high school friends are saying "he was a nice, quiet kid." "We're all in shock, we never saw this coming." That's great, and all. But obviously you didn't know this young man for who he truly is.

The cops say his 25-minute confession video is him talking about how hard his life was and difficulties he dealt with. Cry me a river. There are millions of Americans that "had it rough" and didn't grow up to send bomb packages and murder people.

I am glad he is dead and I hope he burns in hell for eternity.
He didn't go to high school. He was home schooled. I know home schooled kids and they are socially awkward and behind other kids who have spent their younger years learning how to interact with others in their pier age group. The bomber went to college where his being "quiet and polite" probably just meant he was too scared or insecure to interact when confronted with people who didn't think like mommy and daddy taught him.

Old 03-22-2018, 07:17 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
"Friends," not "high school friends." Forgive me. I knew he was home schooled, just typed it out wrong.

But yeah, the hell with that kid. Between the victims and their immediate families, he's ruined dozens of lives forever. My faith has me believe that God doesn't make mistakes, but maybe he took a mulligan when creating that kid.

Old 03-22-2018, 07:18 AM

603 posts, read 445,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
BS. There is always a motive. This guy was on his computer researching addresses on google. The police said as much. His actions are not as random as people are making it seem. However, without a confession and without a paper trail of his beliefs.....everything becomes speculation. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I would imagine that law enforcement have been dispatched to the addresses searched by the bomber. Law enforcement won't release those publicly, nor should they. It would be interesting to hear from those individuals occupying addresses searched by the bomber.

Old 03-22-2018, 07:23 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
We need to look again at what mood drugs this kid was on. Think this will ever be brought up?

Old 03-22-2018, 07:32 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIL9 View Post
I would imagine that law enforcement have been dispatched to the addresses searched by the bomber. Law enforcement won't release those publicly, nor should they. It would be interesting to hear from those individuals occupying addresses searched by the bomber.
I agree with that.

Old 03-22-2018, 07:38 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Any one know what the kid actually said in his "confession"?

Old 03-22-2018, 07:39 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Any one know what the kid actually said in his "confession"?
Police probably aren't going to release it. Might be the same way they didn't release the Virginia Tech kid's video, they don't want this nutcase getting the attention he may have wanted.

If the police refuse to release it long term, would not surprise me if it's eventually leaked.

Old 03-22-2018, 07:43 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Police probably aren't going to release it. Might be the same way they didn't release the Virginia Tech kid's video, they don't want this nutcase getting the attention he may have wanted.

If the police refuse to release it long term, would not surprise me if it's eventually leaked.

They might get sued under the freedom of information act?

Old 03-22-2018, 07:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:

Freedom of Information Act.
Sometime it takes a lawsuit to make them cough it up. When that happens there is a cover-up somewhere down the line, with the public kept in the dark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies