Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 06:52 PM

43,121 posts, read 18,281,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Does Epstein have any living relatives who could donate a DNA sample? Then get one from the corpse.

Otherwise there will be a treasure trove of info in those 2000 unsealed court docs

Some DNA company just put out the word in case Epstein fathered kids to get their DNA done so they can get in on the claim for his estate.

Old 08-11-2019, 06:53 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
I suspect, with scant evidence, mind you, that folks guarding him simply looked the other way because they figured the only good child molester is a dead child molester. If a child molester wants to kill himself who am I to stop him?

If you want to convince me that someone had him killed, then I would need to be convinced why they'd want him dead? At this point, his assets have been frozen and the government has seized all his belongings. The evidence against any one that he collected is already in the hands of the government. It makes no sense that anyone is trying to silence him because the evidence is already out there.

Not to mention this isn't "The X Files" or"24"

Old 08-11-2019, 06:55 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
You mean Teflon Don (T.) who has escaped consequences for crimes his entire life?
You seem to know much more than the FBI, Senate and House who investigated Trump with a fine tooth comb and found, oddly, NOTHING illegal.

For the sake of God and Country you must give Adam Schiff your evidence, tout de suite! He may be indicted himself before the end of the year so time is of the essence!

Old 08-11-2019, 06:57 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I believe he committed Clintoncide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
As do I, or Arkancide as some also put it. This was a purposeful hit. Only Lefty, Clinton apologists will think otherwise. All are scrambling to make excuses. Oh, by the way. Hillary lost. lol!
If Bill & Hillary are so diabolical and powerful that they can just kill anyone who gets in their way, then why isn't Hillary the president now?

Old 08-11-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
If Bill & Hillary are so diabolical and powerful that they can just kill anyone who gets in their way, then why isn't Hillary the president now?
Well the Russians of course. They protected Trump and got him elected.
It's just that no one in Congress or the Federal Government can prove it.

Maybe the Russians are more powerful and diabolical than the Clintons ?

Old 08-11-2019, 07:02 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
In the video link I posted above at 6:27 mark -- I hadn't finished watching the whole video -- someone who supposedly worked at the prison (we have no way of verifying his identity so use your own judgment) tells what he saw. He sounds like he knows the routine and procedures at that prison though.

Also, two guards who have overnight shifts with suicide risk prisoners were told to leave three hours early for "maintenance of jail cells." .

This would have been the FIRST suicide in the history of that facility.

Alleged camera malfunction.

Standard procedures were ignored.

Question is was this orchestrated by White Hats or Deep State aka Black Hats?
There is an abundance of hearsay and crap being reported.

Why would “ 2 guards who have overnight shifts with suicide risk prisoners be told to leave early” , given the Suicide Watch was eliminated on or about July month end?

Epstein was not the first suicide at this facility.

What standard procedures?

Camera malfunction has not been confirmed. Either there is a tape or not.

DOJ has not released any information related to the first alleged suicide attempt on 7/23.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:09 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Does Epstein have any living relatives who could donate a DNA sample? Then get one from the corpse.

Otherwise there will be a treasure trove of info in those 2000 unsealed court docs
Never married. No kids. He had/ has a brother.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:21 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Camera malfunction has not been confirmed. Either there is a tape or not.
There was apparently not a camera showing the cell, but
Quote:
Eric Young, president of the national council of union locals that represents guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, said there were cameras in hallways and common areas, but not in the cells of the unit where Mr. Epstein was being held.

“From the moment you walk onto that property, you are under camera surveillance, ” Mr. Young said, adding that there should be video evidence of when the last checks were made and of anyone who approached Mr. Epstein’s cell.
Before Jail Suicide, Jeffrey Epstein Was Left Alone and Not Closely Monitored

Lots of questions here, but the folks crying foul play and already naming suspects are proving themselves a tad bit partisan.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:24 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Trump, his wingman, tweeting yet? "I was in the middle of my golf round" "I know nothing!!".....
LOL. Yeah, I want to see to what degree he has discussed this.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
There was apparently not a camera showing the cell, but

Before Jail Suicide, Jeffrey Epstein Was Left Alone and Not Closely Monitored

Lots of questions here, but the folks crying foul play and already naming suspects are proving themselves a tad bit partisan.
No camera, no cellmate and 2 guards who were on "extreme overtime" per officials and didn't check on the prisoner.

Those Federal employees should notify the labor department about that "extreme overtime" because I think there are laws regarding that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies