Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 10:17 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,139,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Poor Ghislaine, she is about to be murdered because she knows too much. When you involve yourself with the Clintons, that's what happens...
She's perhaps the only one left who is first hand witness to much of what was going on for some years there on Pedophile Island, and elsewhere. She played a very significant role in all this, recruiter of under age girls for pimping purpose of Pedophile Epstein.

She's done. Especially when the victims put the finger on her in a court of law as the person who recruited them for sexual purposes with Epstein and his rich & famous and sometimes political cliental. She's done! Her best bet is to hook up with Roman Polanski.

Somewhere out there, Woody Allen is sitting in a recliner saying "see, Soon Yi, that's why they should have waited to poke'em at 18".

Last edited by FC76-81; 08-13-2019 at 10:28 AM..

Old 08-13-2019, 10:17 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,790,157 times
Bill Clinton and Hillary snuck over to Epstein's house while he was in prison and destroyed the evidence....

Old 08-13-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
One more for now...

The Day Jeffrey Epstein Told Me He Had Dirt on Powerful People

Almost exactly a year ago, on Aug. 16, 2018, I visited Jeffrey Epstein at his cavernous Manhattan mansion.

The overriding impression I took away from our roughly 90-minute conversation was that Mr. Epstein knew an astonishing number of rich, famous and powerful people, and had photos to prove it. He also claimed to know a great deal about these people, some of it potentially damaging or embarrassing, including details about their supposed sexual proclivities and recreational drug use.
I wonder how many "goods" the FBI has on Epstein and his political players? Could they already be in possession of incriminating photos, phone numbers and videos of powerful political persons "aka Clinton" Fascinating if they do. . Hallalujah!

Old 08-13-2019, 10:27 AM

30,585 posts, read 25,244,089 times
Some of you have Bill and Hillary living in your heads.

Apparently everything in the world is influenced or caused by them!

Old 08-13-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I believe that it was foul play, and I also think the command came from someone we don't even know, who does a damn good job of making sure they stay behind the curtain.
I agree with you. I believe he was murdered. We may never be able to prove it but the FBI is working hard on this one, to gather all the evidence (names, pictures, videos, of who he partied with and played with) and in those names, maybe you can find your killer?

Old 08-13-2019, 10:45 AM

4,753 posts, read 2,991,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I wonder how many "goods" the FBI has on Epstein and his political players? Could they already be in possession of incriminating photos, phone numbers and videos of powerful political persons "aka Clinton" Fascinating if they do. . Hallalujah!
If yall remember, the reason why all of this started is because of Anthony Weiner's laptop. Yall remember that death stare Hillary Clinton was giving Huma (who was crying) when the news broke? Let me remind you...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/polit...016/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN November 2016 article
But revelations that the FBI is reviewing a new trove of emails found on a computer shared by Clinton confidante Huma Abedin and her estranged husband Anthony Weiner severely challenged that plan.
The sheep thought this was just Weiner getting arrested. Those following Pizzagate knew this was a lot bigger and going to explode into what we're currently seeing happen...

Old 08-13-2019, 10:46 AM

18,544 posts, read 8,359,201 times
The story is that Epstein hanged himself using a sheet....from the bunkbeds

Epstein is 6ft tall....no bunkbeds are 8 ft off the ground...the stupid ceiling is only 9 ft

Old 08-13-2019, 10:54 AM

10,121 posts, read 6,478,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
The story is that Epstein hanged himself using a sheet....from the bunkbeds

Epstein is 6ft tall....no bunkbeds are 8 ft off the ground...the stupid ceiling is only 9 ft
Oh for gosh sake, you don't do it standing up. You drop to your knees and let the weight of your body do the work. This is the most common way that people hang themselves in jail, whether or not it's the way it happened here.

Old 08-13-2019, 11:05 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,302,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
I have no idea....nor do I have any idea why so many seem so obsessed with this tabloid jabber. Just a few weeks ago, I had never heard of this guy....and I'd guess that's also the case for millions whose lives suddenly seem to be all entangled with its every sordid detail.

I honestly don't remember in the last 50 years a story this small inflated so quickly to the pinnacle of media feeding frenzy.

By far the most significant aspect of all of this is its confirmation of just how easy it is for the media to stampede the public in whatever direction they want them to charge.
Actually that is not the most significant aspect of all of this.

The more significant factor is social media promoting the story and conspiracy theories, not the MSM. The MSM hasn't pushed conspiracies. I don't know about Fox. The Russian bots were out in full force.

"...Mark Fenster, a University of Florida law professor who has written about conspiracy theories in U.S. democracy, said the lack of facts is what allows conspiracies and misinformation to take off.

“If you were to write a bad novel about Jeffrey Epstein, ” Mr. Fenster said, “this would happen.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/conspir...th-11565561364

Old 08-13-2019, 11:06 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,800,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
If yall remember, the reason why all of this started is because of Anthony Weiner's laptop. Yall remember that death stare Hillary Clinton was giving Huma (who was crying) when the news broke? Let me remind you...

The sheep thought this was just Weiner getting arrested. Those following Pizzagate knew this was a lot bigger and going to explode into what we're currently seeing happen...
?????? So far, Weiner's name has not surfaced in the Epstein investigation. And there's no reason to think it will.

You're just trying to redeem your embarrassment over believing that a sex ring was being run from the basement of a pizza shop that had no basement. And, funny thing, I don't recall any Pizzagater EVER saying anything about Epstein. They may be talking about him now, and trying to weave him in, but that's just after-the-fact BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies