Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 05:03 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
CLASSIC.... I was wondering when I would get this response- why did it take you people so long to do the classic liberal reverse...You don't like being called runts of the liter do yah? You don't like the idea that you are gay because you are not strong enough to function in the natural world and breed...sorry- I should have said all gay men are super models and not nerds- Hate to break it too you..but most are not attractive males...most are nerds... Oh- that thing you call "sex" it's not...sex is between a man and a woman- what you do is something else.....
My post got cut - please don't notify the mods and get the mini CD gay lobby to ban me for gay bashing...You just bashed me ...but I guess I can't bash you...Here is the great insult...to insinuate that I am gay....is an grave insult to me...and in turn me saying that is an insult to you...you just can't win here...oh well _ I can remember when nerds would find nerd females and have nerd children- what happened to that>

Old 09-30-2012, 05:05 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Well lets see, because our laws are based on the Bible and now they are becoming more and more twisted to where they no longer resimble there origin just as our true history is being rewritten to accomodate the lies of today. Therefor many are confused by design.
Our laws are not based on the Bible, in fact we ignore 99.9% of the laws that are in the Bible. If you'd like to live someplace with laws more closely aligned with the Bible, Iran or Saudi Arabia would be a good start.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:08 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,838,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
But...again how does religion, separation of church and state, and religious text play into *secular* law? Politicians must argue from a *secular* standpoint why a law ought to be passed - not because some bro in a book said so.

That doesn't fly in today's informed (or lack thereof) day and age. The US laws are secular in nature for a reason and have no influence of religion in them (for the most part. I could always be mistaken, I'm not up to par as to every single law we have).

So once more - what does religion in a country where we have separation of church in state have to do with secular law?
Seperation of Church and state is a lie for starters and Politicians should argues from their faith standpoint not a secular standpoint.

Yes they have knowledge but no wisdom we need more wisdom to temper our knowledge not more lies.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
You have absolutly no idea when Christianity actually started. I realize it wasn't always called Christianity but it has been the true faith of God since God was first conscious, another words eternally.
No, if any religion were the faith of God it would be Judaism. Christianity only existed after Jesus' ministry, as the very meaning of the word comes from those that followed the annointed one.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:10 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
incorrect didn't you hear about JESUS first miracle of turning the water into wine ( at a wedding celebration ) that was two thousand years ago give or take a few......weddings were always under the jewish temple or the christian church...thousands of years ago......
It was an inside joke...The wedding guests were thirsty- they drank to much and needed cool water- so he had the servants serve up cool water to the dehydrated guests...The took a sip of the cool water and the joke was "You saved the best wine till last" Why would Christ in 110 degree temperatures - make more wine? That would have brought about harm....The water into wine is a passage that was not understood- have a good look at the passage...it was humor.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Seperation of Church and state is a lie for starters and Politicians should argues from their faith standpoint not a secular standpoint.

Yes they have knowledge but no wisdom we need more wisdom to temper our knowledge not more lies.
So you'd have no problem with Christianity being illegal in this country. Good to know.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:12 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
*Sigh* Okay there are several key points I need to break down here. So here we go:

Quote:
CLASSIC.... I was wondering when I would get this response- why did it take you people so long to do the classic liberal reverse...
-First off, I'm not liberal. I've stated this many, many times. I am independent/moderate aka Centrist. Don't assume things when you have nothing to base it on. My assumptions about you have evidence to back them in your previous posts, so there's that.

Quote:
You don't like being called runts of the liter do yah? You don't like the idea that you are gay because you are not strong enough to function in the natural world and breed
-Secondly, who exactly are you attempting call 'gay' here? I'm not a homosexual, bro. What you're doing is what we call 'transference' and you're taking out your inner turmoil and anguish out on me because I'm calling you out on your troubled mind. I'm a heterosexual male that likes women, though I question your sexuality since you seem to be attracted to little boys and love talking about homosexual men. Just come out of the closet, thanks.

Quote:
I should have said all gay men are super models and not nerds- Hate to break it too you..but most are not attractive males...most are nerds...
-Thirdly, once again wrong use of ellipsis. You seriously don't know how to use it. Now onto your statement. Why are you bringing this up? What bearing does the physical appearance of homosexuals have on this conversations? YOU'RE the one who brought it up. YOU'RE the one who fantasizes about homosexual super models and nerds for whatever reason. YOU'RE the one who has a problem and has to lash out on others just because of your insecurities. What do nerds and super models have to do with this other than fulfill some sick fantasy in your troubled, twisted mind?

Quote:
Oh- that thing you call "sex" it's not...sex is between a man and a woman- what you do is something else.....
-Finally, Sex is the intercourse between two beings. Sex between man/man, woman/woman = sex between man/woman. Same thing, same name, same result. Who are you to dictate what is and what isn't sex? Who are you to claim to know anything about MY sex life? How do you know I've even had sex at all? Why would you fantasize about ME having sex or what MY sex life is? YOU'RE the one who brings it up and yet you don't see why people question YOUR orientation?

FYI - once again I'm a heterosexual male who is attracted to women and I happen to be a virgin. Take your baseless claims and homosexual fantasy filled mind elsewhere. Thanks!

Old 09-30-2012, 05:12 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,838,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Our laws are not based on the Bible, in fact we ignore 99.9% of the laws that are in the Bible. If you'd like to live someplace with laws more closely aligned with the Bible, Iran or Saudi Arabia would be a good start.
You know that is a lie, as for 99.9% of the laws in the Bible being ignored, they aren't the ones the laws are based on just the big Ten.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:13 PM

465 posts, read 508,150 times
Quote:
You have absolutely no idea when Christianity actually started. I realize it wasn't always called Christianity but it has been the true faith of God since God was first conscious, another words eternally.
Judaism which was the precursor to Christianity wasn't even the first religion. Abraham left another religion and started it. Read the story in Genesis if you don't believe me. So how was Christianity always the true faith if neither it or it's precursor were the first religion.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:13 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
My post got cut - please don't notify the mods and get the mini CD gay lobby to ban me for gay bashing...You just bashed me ...but I guess I can't bash you...Here is the great insult...to insinuate that I am gay....is an grave insult to me...and in turn me saying that is an insult to you...you just can't win here...oh well _ I can remember when nerds would find nerd females and have nerd children- what happened to that>
Why would you tell yourself not to report yourself?

Dude - what is wrong with you? Go get yourself checked out.

Clearly evident that you need to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.