Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2010, 06:47 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader14 View Post
I can't wait to see some tyrant with a badge show up on my door step demanding I buy health insurance. That will be the day I tell ya. They can all go to hell because I ain't buying health insurance.
It's a good idea to gather all your ammo and guns, then hide under your bed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 06:47 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Great. Will look forward to see you in the E.R. Sampson

Old 03-22-2010, 06:49 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,033,646 times
Obama will be like jimmy carter was. A one termer president.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:50 PM

1,183 posts, read 2,891,567 times
Quote:
The Supreme Court can also be denied jurisdiction. Oh, YES..
*sigh. No. Just no. But I'm not going to teach a civics lesson.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:50 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,403,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader14 View Post
I can't wait to see some tyrant with a badge show up on my door step demanding I buy health insurance. That will be the day I tell ya. They can all go to hell because I ain't buying health insurance.
Then you'll pay about 3000 higher on your taxes, and buddy, if you don't think the IRS can take everything you have for not paying your taxes, you are in for a rude awakening.

I know very few people, who given the choice, will sacrifice their lives, their families, their belongings, over 3000 dollars, that they wouldn't have seen in the first place.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:53 PM

148 posts, read 169,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
It's a good idea to gather all your ammo and guns, then hide under your bed.
Right I am going to hide under my bed. It is my RIGHT not to buy health insurance and I don't give a **** what any communist left wing whack job president and his traitors in the senate and congress tell me I AINT BUYING ANY!

Old 03-22-2010, 06:55 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
Obama will be like jimmy carter was. A one termer president.
Maybe, but we get to keep the healthcare, not a bad deal.

(although I wouldn't hold my breath on that one term thing)

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Bingo! President Obama ran on a platform of restructuring healthcare along Democratic lines. The People have spoken and the President has delivered.
Oh yes ... here it is .. the rewriting of last year's history has already begun. He's a scumbag lying communist muslim illegal alien who promised to end the wars and bring the troops home. He promised to end the secrecy and be more open (Obama administration has almost doubled the denial rate of FOIA requests in the first year, compared to Bush's final year). He promised no tax increases on people under 250K ...

You Obama worshipers really are criminally stupid people. This communist is going to be run out on a rail ... the first step will be an entire house cleansing of the traitors who just committed political suicide by thumbing their noses at the American people.

With a new House ... Obama WILL BE IMPEACHED. Pelosi OUT.

Take that to the bank. This latest attack on the middle class from the Liar-In-Cheif is the final straw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Then you'll pay about 3000 higher on your taxes, and buddy, if you don't think the IRS can take everything you have for not paying your taxes, you are in for a rude awakening.

I know very few people, who given the choice, will sacrifice their lives, their families, their belongings, over 3000 dollars, that they wouldn't have seen in the first place.
I have never paid taxes I don't make enough so I always get some back that they steal from my pay checks every week.Only person in for a rude awakening is that communist pos in the white house who thinks he can make people buy something they don't want its illegal for you people who can't seem to understand that. You can not LEGALLY force someone to buy health insurance.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Maybe, but we get to keep the healthcare, not a bad deal.

(although I wouldn't hold my breath on that one term thing)
Seeing how that it is illegal then no you won't get to keep your communist care. Also for all you big government whacko's the 10th amendment gives the states the right to pass laws and I follow those not the federal governments demands. My state says we ain't gotta buy it I ain't buying it. I won't either way but that makes it easier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies