Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2010, 07:52 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,866,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuba View Post
Im sure culturally the dutch can be African like the Zulu.
And of course both groups have been in South Africa for hundreds of years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 08:07 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,451,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaudFR View Post
These afrikaners can go in the US.
I'd rather they not come here. There's always Australia and New Zealand. They can go there.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:12 AM

351 posts, read 533,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
I'd rather they not come here. There's always Australia and New Zealand. They can go there.
LOL!

Many other people share your opinion. The Netherlands, where most of them have ancestry from, wants zero to do with them. ANC feels they can go too.

Australia is the perfect fit for the dutch in south africa.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:15 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,738,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Kentuckian View Post
I have decided that I will boycott the South Africa World Cup. Their genocide of the Afrikaners (White Africans) due to their racism against White people is the basis for my boycott.

I've noticed that Hollywood celebrities are spending their time selling their good deeds to the media (Hey look at me! I'm donating money to a good cause! Look at me!) in an attempt to gain a good image and hide their obvious stupidity. I've also noticed that none of their charitable donations goes to help the Afrikaners suffering at the hand of Black South Africans. Apparently, when it happens to White people, it doesn't really matter.

An attempt to help the Afrikaners escape this genocide would likely be labeled as "racist" by left and the mainstream media.
I assume SA couldn't care less whether or not you boycott it.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
LOL!

Many other people share your opinion. The Netherlands, where most of them have ancestry from, wants zero to do with them. ANC feels they can go too.

Australia is the perfect fit for the dutch in south africa.
Why shouldn't the Afrikaners stay in their native land?
It appears some here are quite fixated on skin color when it comes to deciding who is South African...

That seems a little backward this day and age,to base where a person 'belongs' by skin color...

Old 06-03-2010, 08:20 AM

351 posts, read 533,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
It appears some here are quite fixated on skin color when it comes to deciding who is South African...

That seems a little backward this day and age,to base where a person 'belongs' by skin color...
If the Dutch in the Netherlands do not want them back in their native land who is anybody to tell them they have the right to be there?

Old 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,738,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post

They can stay there (who wants them anyway?!), but all their privileges have to go. They have to arrive at the same economic level as the black majority and vice versa. As long as that is not the case, there will be problems.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM

4,897 posts, read 8,316,752 times
Does that me the Zulu should move back to central Africa where the bantu language group originated?

Old 06-03-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
If the Dutch in the Netherlands do not want them back in their native land who is anybody to tell them they have the right to be there?
Afrikaners aren't Dutch silly,they are native born South Africans.
Been there for over 350 years.

Google is your friend if you want to become educated on the topic.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
They can stay there (who wants them anyway?!), but all their privileges have to go.
What privileges?

Quote:
They have to arrive at the same economic level as the black majority and vice versa.
What of the Cape Colored and Indians?Are they also to be at the same economic level?Also which particular tribal group should be the starting point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies