Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2012, 01:15 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Because a.)it's not true, and b.)it has nothing to do with this thread. Yet again you're derailing a topic to present your low opinion of women as fact.
It's like complaining because women say men usually do not like to go shoe shopping with them. Nothing negative about men not enjoying sitting for 2 hours watching a chick flick with their loved one or going shoe shopping. Nothing negative about women having lower sex libido (in most cases), being the ones who reject sex, etc.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:36 PM

622 posts, read 1,279,970 times
Well I have tennis elbow because of it. But I wouldnt say it is a curse.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:37 PM

16 posts, read 58,215 times
go look on a site like craigslist. tons of men looking for free sex and only few women. thats what i mean when i say male sex drive is a curse. dont these guys know that posting pics of their dick won't work? of course they know it wont work but they do it anyway. those guys make our gender look so bad.

Old 03-09-2012, 03:50 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_observant_one View Post
go look on a site like craigslist. tons of men looking for free sex and only few women. thats what i mean when i say male sex drive is a curse. dont these guys know that posting pics of their dick won't work? of course they know it wont work but they do it anyway. those guys make our gender look so bad.
That doesn't prove anything other than women aren't going to put themselves in harms way for sex and they aren't into cheap thrills with some stranger. I'm sure most women would rather masturbate then find some random disease off craigslist.

Old 03-09-2012, 03:57 PM

16 posts, read 58,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
That doesn't prove anything other than women aren't going to put themselves in harms way for sex and they aren't into cheap thrills with some stranger. I'm sure most women would rather masturbate then find some random disease off craigslist.
of course, thats what i was saying. thats why i believe women are superior to most men. your sex drive doesnt cloud your judgment. maybe i didnt use the best choice of words when i wrote this post.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:42 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
I feel like there are a lot of guys who get on here and post about women not wanting sex or not being able to get a date, and spinning it to make it seem like women have these ridiculous standards and expectations for their dates, they don't like sex, they expect their guys to be rich and pay for everything...and that simply isn't true.

If a guy can't get sex or a date (or both!), then I'd say it's almost always his own fault! Take a shower, shave, brush your teeth, work out, buy some nice clothes for crying out loud! Take some pride in your appearance. No woman wants to date a smelly guy with bad breath wearing a ratty old t-shirt! And second, don't expect to be with a super model. Go after people similar to yourself on the attractiveness scale. Sorry, but if you aren't the best looking person in the world, then don't expect a super model is going to be fawning all over you. She isn't! I don't think that's being shallow either. You have to go after dates that would actually be interested in you! Get off of CD cursing your sex drive and blaming women for not wanting sex, and actually go out and try to meet some women.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:32 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I feel like there are a lot of guys who get on here and post about women not wanting sex or not being able to get a date, and spinning it to make it seem like women have these ridiculous standards and expectations for their dates, they don't like sex, they expect their guys to be rich and pay for everything...and that simply isn't true.

If a guy can't get sex or a date (or both!), then I'd say it's almost always his own fault! Take a shower, shave, brush your teeth, work out, buy some nice clothes for crying out loud! Take some pride in your appearance. No woman wants to date a smelly guy with bad breath wearing a ratty old t-shirt! And second, don't expect to be with a super model. Go after people similar to yourself on the attractiveness scale. Sorry, but if you aren't the best looking person in the world, then don't expect a super model is going to be fawning all over you. She isn't! I don't think that's being shallow either. You have to go after dates that would actually be interested in you! Get off of CD cursing your sex drive and blaming women for not wanting sex, and actually go out and try to meet some women.
Hey! Some of us do have good hygiene, exercise, and don't dress like slobs, but we're still ugly!

Old 03-10-2012, 01:47 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:

If these guys didn't have a sex drive they wouldn't complain because they wouldn't care. I say take some pills to eliminate your sex drive.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:58 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
Quote:

How do you know who is on your level of attractiveness? Its not as easy as you make it out to be..People dont have signs on their head that say im a 7 or average looking or whatever..

Plus just because you might think your close to that persons league doesnt mena he or she will autoamtically find you attractive..

Old 03-10-2012, 11:20 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_observant_one View Post
I assume they are just looking for prostitutes and probably get them answering their ads.

Uncontrolled sex drive would be a problem like any uncontrolled appetite. If a man could just as easily have sex with the telephone pole and comes across to women that way, it's certainly not going to benefit him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology