Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2009, 07:40 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times

Advertisements

Painter, sounds good, like the idea of using silver. would love to see pics, but know you are busy. wish i was there to help you. love to decorate for the holidays.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:53 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Stoy Come on down! Everyone knows I love to decorate and it doesn't matter for what reason either....Christmas to crops. Just didn't plan on doing it this year and in this house. But those plans were changed last night between the open house plans and then my dd informed me that she may not go to TN for the holidays this year. She wouldnt hear of me not doing the decorating if she stays home. Now I have to search for some things that are well packed away..........Oh so many dang boxes!

Agent just emailed me! Dang this gal is up and going already....told me she just finished the ads to submit and is heading out to buy balloons.....to funny. Think I will put a pot roast on next weekend and feed her while she is here...it will smell good too!

Old 12-05-2009, 02:53 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Default Watson meets Santa, 2009!

Old 12-05-2009, 02:54 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Freakin' priceless-the look on his little face!!!!!!

Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
why Thanks STOY! I guess I was looking for opinions on yes or no....I was going to do the dining room, broke out the crystal candlesticks silver and mercury glass balls last night to polish for a tablescape with. This weekend I am gonna re-do the wreaths for the front door and fireplace and maybe garland around those too with lights.... doing a silver ribbon this time to reflect lights. It is so dang windy out that they wont go up till next Sat...they would end up in the cotton today! Then I have to find the Christmas towells for the bathrooms....no idea where they are. So I will focus on the entry foyer, dining room and the fireplace..........simple design with some glitz and sparkle..........well the fireplace will be a cowboy wreath though, lol....

Jody, Hope you get a contract written today! You know I was thinking about you and your insurance problems....check with a local office at the family dept. Indiana "had" alot of health issues that the state would cover if you didn't have coverage or if it was a major health illness. They are not advertised and you would have to dig for them or the doctors might know, worth investigating. Eons ago when I had rheumatic fever they covered all of my injections and meds, even though my folks had great insurance.
The CO BRA insurance is an extenstion of coverage you have with a company, it gives the employee 6 mon. to a yr to get new insurance but you pay for it and it can be awhole lot of money.

Time for a soda,,,,caffeine needed here! So dang cold and winddddyyy
Sounds like it is going to be beautiful--post some pics if you can! Love the idea of a cowboy wreath! What does that look like? Glad to hear your dd might stay home with you for the holidays!

Yea...I thought COBRA would be too expensive--wasn't sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

Agent just emailed me! Dang this gal is up and going already....told me she just finished the ads to submit and is heading out to buy balloons.....to funny. Think I will put a pot roast on next weekend and feed her while she is here...it will smell good too!
You got yourself a winner this time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Freakin' priceless-the look on his little face!!!!!!
LOL!! He always looks sad or mad!! My sister calls him the "Little old man". He was so excited seeing all the other dogs there!!

Took him to the vet afterwards because I've been suspicious of him having a UTI (urinary tract infection)...he does have crystals in his urine so they are treating him prophylactically with 2 ABX's and a renal diet for a short time. I also picked up 6 months of heartworm chews. $150.00 later..... but at least my baby is well taken care of!

STOY: LOL!! I must have not been watching the dates of the posts!! Hope you enjoyed the chinese and the ravioli!! Did you come out of that room yet?!?!

Keep us updated on the kids at school...

Old 12-05-2009, 05:52 PM

what a cute pic, tex! wanted to take my pup to petsmart for a pic with santa, but i think she'd be too crazy.
do you all know how i've known my husband since i was 11? i was best friends with his sis growing up. anyway, when i'd sleep over her house/here, we'd raid the liquor cabinet, i think starting at 14 yrs old. anyway, they're out, once again not talking with DH, think i'm gonna raid the liquor cabinet like old times

Old 12-05-2009, 05:58 PM

guess it's not so appealing anymore! poured some wine and sliced up some bananas with whip cream and caramel dip, so much better!!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
guess it's not so appealing anymore! poured some wine and sliced up some bananas with whip cream and caramel dip, so much better!!
Yummo!! That sounds good!! Thanks for the comments about Watson!

Old 12-05-2009, 09:15 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
HA cute Santa pic there Tex- never thought of it for a dog- hard enough tp do a child LOL

Painter- go for the redneck look, beer can ornaments. ohh ohh....beer tab garland- we did that one year!!!! ha

Tambre- did y'all get everything in the little house? How about the house plans, coming to a decision on what to do?

I reckon Dogmom is on the road.

Well, the tornado is unsupervised upstairs and it is quiet, better go peek

Hi to EVERYONE!!!

Old 12-06-2009, 03:26 AM

Yes, Barb and Carl are doing a marathon drive back home...over 1000 miles...can't remember exactly how many miles, but I know an awful lot. I have been texting her throughout the night just to check in and make sure they are ok! At one point we were texting lines back and forth from Eagle songs because she told me they had just passed through Winslow, Arizona. (remember that from the Eagle's song?) I asked her if there was a girl in a flatbed ford slowing down to take a look at Carl!! Then Carl started singing "Take it Easy" to her!! I told her once she reaches California...let me know by text and we'll start singing "Hotel California".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate