Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2012, 04:24 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,921,465 times

Advertisements

Prince Frog: I don't think you read very clearly. She just had the big "O", and then dumped him. If a man did this, the women would be screaming bloody murder. If the man had just said, "You're starting to get fat, you need to lose some weight", what might your reaction be toward him or any man.? That's really no different than saying, "you're not meeting my needs"

Old 06-06-2012, 04:32 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
If you know this subforum, some women here are just waiting to jump on any guy for something.
but not in the way we would like to be jumped on

Old 06-06-2012, 04:43 PM

2,632 posts, read 4,052,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
You miss the point...

Before a man decides is something if "reasonable or something that can be changed" he has to stick around long enough to COMMUNICATE with is lover.

He couldn't be bothered to do that.
She probably wasn't meeting his needs, either.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:45 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,878,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairieparson View Post
Prince Frog: I don't think you read very clearly. She just had the big "O", and then dumped him. If a man did this, the women would be screaming bloody murder. If the man had just said, "You're starting to get fat, you need to lose some weight", what might your reaction be toward him or any man.? That's really no different than saying, "you're not meeting my needs"
right because he can be so sure that he gave her the Big O...that could just be his ego talking.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:04 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbo1957 View Post
She broke up with me. Just in a very polite, clean way. Just after a huge orgasm that "she'd been waiting for all day."

She loved my horses, the trips through the Hill Country, and my veal scallopine. Doctors are reliable, responsible, and practical, ...well "she can find that anywhere". The woman wants the excitement of the new, the flashy, the edge. Great while it lasted. But when an adult woman says that it's over, it's over-- an adult man agrees.
But you are assuming this.

Why did you not ask her what the problem was?

I don't find this method of communication that you both have (which you call clean and polite) effective at all. Both of you communicated too bluntly, and more importantly, too little.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:04 PM

2,089 posts, read 3,908,253 times
Relationships end. I just related how this one did, simple and clean; I stated the reason why. Most relationships drag on way past their due, and the final ending leaves each partner drained, angry and hurt. That last night, I left her happy and satisfied; and we both are abled to fondly remember our nine months together...

Old 06-06-2012, 05:07 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Quote:
Relationships end. I just related how this one did, simple and clean; I stated the reason why. Most relationships drag on way past their due, and the final ending leaves each partner drained, angry and hurt. That last night, I left her happy and satisfied; and we both are abled to fondly remember our nine months together...
Come on. You're not happy with this ending and neither is she.

You two probably pride yourselves are being so "mature" too. I think you both could communicate better. It takes a lot of guts to express yourself emotionally... way more than it does to just walk.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
until she shows up with her WAH WAH...and it looks like you.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:29 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times
As a wise friend once said...if you can't cut the mustard, you can at least lick the jar.

Putting your panties on and going home is the sign of an adolescent who really doesn't deserve having a naked woman in bed with him in the first place.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
As a wise friend once said...if you can't cut the mustard, you can at least lick the jar.

Putting your panties on and going home is the sign of an adolescent who really doesn't deserve having a naked woman in bed with him in the first place.
wow..look what this mean lady just wrote...YEESH...man hater for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships