Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,446,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
A friend of mine was married to a man with Asperger's. His lack of empathy was tough enough to deal with. But he also used his condition as an excuse for acting like a complete douche. That is what the OP is doing.
And yep - my post gets ignored..

Don't worry, I've only had one person go back and admit they misread it, and didn't realize certain things...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 11:53 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
And yep - my post gets ignored..

Don't worry, I've only had one person go back and admit they misread it, and didn't realize certain things...
I've read a LOT of your posts. You conveniently ignored most of mine. Now that people are agreeing with me, you respond.

My opinion stands. You are deliberately acting out. You will not control your impulses (see: blathering on your wife's Facebook and ranting about it here two months after the fact, self-confessed "mild threats" toward the other man, your juvenile characterizations toward her with "holding sperm hostage," and the holes and back-tracking in all of your stories). Your behavior is ugly, nasty, dysfunctional, hateful, rude, manipulative, and abusive, enough so that I have my doubts about whether you have Asperger's at all and aren't just a full-blown sociopath making up a bullcrap story about your diagnosis just so people will attempt to cut you some slack.

You deserve every bit of mess that you get. If I were your wife, I'd have gotten rid of you a long, long time ago, and by all indications, it seems like that is what she was trying to do, and her family was only to happy to try to aid her in her quest.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
I've read a LOT of your posts. You conveniently ignored most of mine. Now that people are agreeing with me, you respond.

My opinion stands. You are deliberately acting out. You will not control your impulses (see: blathering on your wife's Facebook and ranting about it here two months after the fact, self-confessed "mild threats" toward the other man, your juvenile characterizations toward her with "holding sperm hostage," and the holes and back-tracking in all of your stories). Your behavior is ugly, nasty, dysfunctional, hateful, rude, manipulative, and abusive, enough so that I have my doubts about whether you have Asperger's at all and aren't just a full-blown sociopath making up a bullcrap story about your diagnosis just so people will attempt to cut you some slack.

You deserve every bit of mess that you get. If I were your wife, I'd have gotten rid of you a long, long time ago, and by all indications, it seems like that is what she was trying to do, and her family was only to happy to try to aid her in her quest.
LOL I forgot about the "holding sperm hostage" thing.

Was it so wrong that I didn't want to have kids (and started wearing condoms) while she was flirting with/receiving sexual material from internet friend?

Call me crazy, but I didn't want to bring kids into a situation where their mother had a guy online she was doing that stuff with, and every time we came up with her stopping, she would inevitably go back to it.

Since she never got physical with him, I didn't seem like enough for divorce, and was something I had hoped we could work through..

I don't see how wearing a condom to protect myself is "ugly behavior."

I have 22+ pages here - I've had to not comment on most of them. Particularly the ones that were off topic (like her being pregnant with someone elses baby).

If you can't be bothered to read my posts, yet insist on giving advice, don't get upset with me when I don't follow it..

Old 09-06-2012, 12:21 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
LOL I forgot about the "holding sperm hostage" thing.

Was it so wrong that I didn't want to have kids (and started wearing condoms) while she was flirting with/receiving sexual material from internet friend?

Call me crazy, but I didn't want to bring kids into a situation where their mother had a guy online she was doing that stuff with, and every time we came up with her stopping, she would inevitably go back to it.

Since she never got physical with him, I didn't seem like enough for divorce, and was something I had hoped we could work through..

I don't see how wearing a condom to protect myself is "ugly behavior."

I have 22+ pages here - I've had to not comment on most of them. Particularly the ones that were off topic (like her being pregnant with someone elses baby).

If you can't be bothered to read my posts, yet insist on giving advice, don't get upset with me when I don't follow it..
I couldn't give a rat's arse whether you follow my advice--which, BTW, was originally in your defense.

But with each post you write, and each thread you start, right on down to the absolutely mean-spirited and STUPID thread in which you natter on about allegedly mentally ill people on Plenty of Fish, you are showing the world what kind of person you are: Vindictive and vituperative. I would never condone cheating, but I can see how it happened in your marriage. Trying to talk to you and actually have some two-way communication in which there is give-and-take must have been incredibly aggravating and frustrating for your wife. Given all that everyone here has said about the way you present yourself, yet your continued refusal to even consider that you may have done anything wrong or anything to promote your wife's behavior, it is no wonder to me that she sought solace from other men.

Well, here's some news for you. She's getting rid of you AND she gets to keep the house. She won. Good for her!

Old 09-06-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
I couldn't give a rat's arse whether you follow my advice--which, BTW, was originally in your defense.

But with each post you write, and each thread you start, right on down to the absolutely mean-spirited and STUPID thread in which you natter on about allegedly mentally ill people on Plenty of Fish, you are showing the world what kind of person you are: Vindictive and vituperative. I would never condone cheating, but I can see how it happened in your marriage. Trying to talk to you and actually have some two-way communication in which there is give-and-take must have been incredibly aggravating and frustrating for your wife. Given all that everyone here has said about the way you present yourself, yet your continued refusal to even consider that you may have done anything wrong or anything to promote your wife's behavior, it is no wonder to me that she sought solace from other men.

Well, here's some news for you. She's getting rid of you AND she gets to keep the house. She won. Good for her!

I never understand how it is that people take these forums so personal, and get worked up over them.....

I've made the list with about 8-10 jerkish behaviors I've done and posted it on here - yet you're claiming I don't take responsibility?

I've said repeatedly I plan to take what I learned in this relationship and be better in the next...and you're claiming I don't take responsibility?

After I made "The Christmas Snub" post, and found out about the Aspergers thing, I even informed this forum about it, and stated that perhaps I was seeing things differently, and didn't realize they thought I didn't like them, just as I thought they didn't like me.

We talked to them (her family), tried new things, and finally things started to become better and I could interact with them. It's an extremely odd situation to be in, and since I post so much on here, you guys got a mix of before/after I was told something was "different" with me....

ALSO -

The POF thing - I WAS NOT making fun of her. I was wondering if other posters here ran into the same thing, and what they did about it. I explained I liked talking to her, she was hilarious, we made each other laugh, I didn't want to stop talking to her but I didn't want to date here....has it happened to anyone else here, was my question..

That's not abusive or vindictive.........

Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
Quote:
Maybe, I think it was first time jitters though, as I have no other problems with it.....

I'm taking it as it being too soon for that stuff, so I'm just looking for friends for now..
Perfect solution : NSFW but when you shoot just keep going , then you'll get up again and next round will be harder to shoot again

Old 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
Perfect solution : NSFW but when you shoot just keep going , then you'll get up again and next round will be harder to shoot again
But I never orgasmed..it more so stood up for about 10 minutes, then left us.

It was odd being in someone elses home, seeing them naked and doing stuff with someone else..didn't feel right. I was attracted to her and all, but - too soon.

It was nice watching movies together and cuddling each other..I would love that again.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:23 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,690,233 times
Quote:
But I never orgasmed..it more so stood up for about 10 minutes, then left us.

It was odd being in someone elses home, seeing them naked and doing stuff with someone else..didn't feel right. I was attracted to her and all, but - too soon.

It was nice watching movies together and cuddling each other..I would love that again.
I understand .. Maybe a sex psychologist can help you

Old 09-06-2012, 04:00 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,799,318 times
Quote:

Lilac, you don't see that he is baiting you? Why bother?

Old 09-06-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Lilac, you don't see that he is baiting you? Why bother?
Baiting?

He claimed I didn't take responsibility, when I specifically made a list of where I messed up, and presented it to this site...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships