Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 04:58 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,446,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Dude! NONE of this matters anymore!

Your marriage is OVER.

Let it GO already!

My good gawd almighty, living with someone who harps and harps and harps and harps as you do must be hell on earth. She's no prize, and you know what? You eat it up. You eat her chit up and then you lick the plate clean. If you didn't eat it up, you'd be long gone. You wouldn't be talking about it. You wouldn't be posting here. You wouldn't be wondering about anything. You'd be GONE.
Someone asked about the chronological date.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 05:00 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,878,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
April 1st was the suicide attempt...
You sure the suicide attempt wasnt an April Fools joke?....

sorry...couldnt resist..my bad

Old 09-04-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
maybe its your Asperbergers that prevents you from seeing the total nonsense you just wrote...you would offer the man that helped your wife cheat a beer..oh wait... was is it laced with arsenic?
He had nothing to do with the cheating.

Cheating took place months ago.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:02 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,274,548 times
Quote:
you know the funny thing...not once do you actually acknowledge what the wife did was wrong, I don't agree with how he goes about what he does or what he did in the past, but what she did was WRONG. I see nothing wrong with shaming her in public, but using his own FB account, after all he cant be sued for slander when it's true.
Basic reading and comprehension.

The question OP asked was "was I wrong" NOT "was SHE wrong". Clearly you didn't do well at school. I was answering the question asked, which I will again, to you.

My view on her "wrongness" is as follows -

No one needs to judge what goes on inside a marriage. It's NO ONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. Often one partner isn't even really sure what's going on. You go into these things trusting your life to someone and if something happens that changes it, one way or another, you have to deal with it as best you can. For all we know OP might notve gotten it up in a week of sundays, preferring to masturbate and deny his wife intimacy. NO ONE just forgets their vows and goes and cheats unless there is something intrinsically wrong in the relationship. Once you start the blame game, it never stops.

It's not a male/female issue either (women get away with everything, lets punish them). It's an issue of, the marriage has fallen apart, how to end things gracefully and with the least possible ill feeling.

OP is doing everything BUT. Further, what he is doing is illegal, and likely to have unpleasant consequences, which has finally percolated into his brain, which is why he posted here.

Impersonating your spouse, hacking into her fb account (yes it is hacking, he didn't have her permission or even her knowledge) and posting crap pretending to be another person is identify theft.

I don't know what sort of dream land you live in, but where I live all the police need to charge you is "because I said so". The guilt or not is down to the court. You can still be arrested and charged and incarcerated.

Where I live his behaviour would be considered domestic violence. He would face the full attention of LE and the courts as it's just not acceptable. He would at the VERY LEAST be issued with a warning and a restraining order, all she would need to do is ask. At most, they would throw everything they can at him.

Quote:
You sure the suicide attempt wasnt an April Fools joke?....

sorry...couldnt resist..my bad
Lol...I thought it was, actually.

I asked her sister "is this a joke?" a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
He had nothing to do with the cheating.

Cheating took place months ago.
well technically he slept with your wife right?
she is still your wife right?
unless of course you have an arrangement now where it doesn't count due to the divorce!

Old 09-04-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

The question OP asked was "was I wrong" NOT "was SHE wrong". Clearly you didn't do well at school. I was answering the question asked, which I will again, to you.

No one needs to judge what goes on inside a marriage. It's NO ONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. Often one partner isn't even really sure what's going on. You go into these things trusting your life to someone and if something happens that changes it, one way or another, you have to deal with it as best you can. For all we know OP might notve gotten it up in a week of sundays, preferring to masturbate and deny his wife intimacy. NO ONE just forgets their vows and goes and cheats unless there is something intrinsically wrong in the relationship. Once you start the blame game, it never stops.

It's not a male/female issue either (women get away with everything, lets punish them). It's an issue of, the marriage has fallen apart, how to end things gracefully and with the least possible ill feeling.

OP is doing everything BUT. Further, what he is doing is illegal, and likely to have unpleasant consequences, which has finally percolated into his brain, which is why he posted here.

Impersonating your spouse, hacking into her fb account (yes it is hacking, he didn't have her permission or even her knowledge) and posting crap pretending to be another person is identify theft.

I don't know what sort of dream land you live in, but where I live all the police need to charge you is "because I said so". The guilt or not is down to the court. You can still be arrested and charged and incarcerated.

Where I live his behaviour would be considered domestic violence. He would face the full attention of LE and the courts as it's just not acceptable. He would at the VERY LEAST be issued with a warning and a restraining order, all she would need to do is ask. At most, they would throw everything they can at him.
Ok, thanks for posting.

Please see previous post with time line for clarification.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

actually I was referring to almost ALL of your posts on this matter and in other threads..we get it you are anti-man..you wear it like a glove..

Old 09-04-2012, 05:07 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,274,548 times
Quote:
actually I was referring to almost ALL of your posts on this matter and in other threads..we get it you are anti-man..you wear it like a glove..

Lol I'm not anti man.

Show me where I man bash...go on, copy and paste.

You won't find one example because my exasperation covers both sexes in equal measure.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
well technically he slept with your wife right?
she is still your wife right?
unless of course you have an arrangement now where it doesn't count due to the divorce!
Still married - yes.

We took our rings off, decided on a plan to end things with least amount of damage to either of us, and are working towards it.

On our profiles, we each have that we're still married but getting a divorce, and live with each other as roommates for the time being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships