Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2013, 04:05 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post
Boy you nailed that. Thank you for putting one ounce of unabated brutal truth in your random ranting post.
I have not ranted.once.on this thread. I take it there is a lot of anger in your life, so ranting is all you see?

Old 05-29-2013, 04:05 PM

31,088 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
It's an extraordinarily pervasive myth we're sold repeatedly though every fairytale, book, movie, and TV show growing up in Western culture. It's a wonder any of us ever have successful relationships.
Is anyone capabable of living up to such lofty expectations? it's no wonder why arranged marriages work so well in some countries including this one 'There are no expectations of Love' unless you can fall in love with anyone.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:07 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioque View Post
Well, since the men are so explicit about getting the best looking woman they can find, why not?
Exactly.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Most women desire men with money, and most men desire beautiful women. It is what it is, it's apart of this game called life.
Exactly. This is the last time in my life in which certain men will find me truly beautiful. Looks fade and I am lucky to have lasted this long. Why not put it to good use? I think people are just angry that I am speaking the truth and not pretending. Note I have been very spefic about men 60+ because that is the crowd that sees me as having.high value. A dude who is 40, no way.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:20 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
What gave me away, that I put.it in the thread title?

The.reality is, guys are into looks, and those with money lead.with it.
The.other reality is, my looks are my greatest asset.when it comes.to attracting a man. Now I wish I were.saying men my own age place a high value.on my looks but they don't. Such is life! If they are willing to lead with money why is it.bothersome.for me to accept it? Rhetorical question. I have never.given one.of these.older dudes a.shot.but maybe.I should. Plus its now.or.never.

There is NO WAY you are paid a six figure salary with the way your sentences, grammar and punctuation are structured.

I've seen second graders do better than that........better keep hunting for that rich old man and try and convince him you don't want him for his money because you write so well.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
[/b]

There is NO WAY you are paid a six figure salary with the way your sentences, grammar and punctuation are structured.

I've seen second graders do better than that........better keep hunting for that rich old man and try and convince him you don't want him for his money because you write so well.
You don't have to believe me. Why would it matter to me that you don't? Ihave nothing to prove here and have been writing at a dull trade.show. I am not going to edit the periods and auto corrects because I don't care what you think. I suggest you stop wasting.your.time challenging a person with a 2 nd grade education, because that would make you even morestuoid than me.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:28 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,821 times
I respect the OP because she keeps it 100. There's alot of women on the low who agree with her but won't say it.

Most women if they could marry a well off guy would absolutely would,but they can't. I disagree with her politics but 95% of the hate Ann romney got from women was jealousy. They were mad because she married a rich guy while they married broke losers and have to work their asses off for life. Lets be REAL

Old 05-29-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I respect the OP because she keeps it 100. There's alot of women on the low who agree with her but won't say it.

Most women if they could marry a well off guy would absolutely would,but they can't. I disagree with her politics but 95% of the hate Ann romney got from women was jealousy. They were mad because she married a rich guy while they married broke losers and have to work their asses off for life. Lets be REAL
Today at a trade.show, a business owner I have known for a while and see a couple times a year.totally eye F'd me and started going.on about how hot I looked. 60+ of course. Why not date a guy like this? He.has.money and likes the way I look. Plus I bring value in terms of business too because we are in the same industry and I have a large team reporting to me because I am very good at what I do. Why not seize the.opportunity? Wish I had.figured this.out when I was 22.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:37 PM

332 posts, read 436,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Today at a trade.show, a business owner I have known for a while and see a couple times a year.totally eye F'd me and started going.on about how hot I looked. 60+ of course. Why not date a guy like this? He.has.money and likes the way I look. Plus I bring value in terms of business too because we are in the same industry and I have a large team reporting to me because I am very good at what I do. Why not seize the.opportunity? Wish I had.figured this.out when I was 22.
Well I did manage to figure out at 21, that the cost/benefits analysis of dating don't add up for the majority of men.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
Well I did manage to figure out at 21, that the cost/benefits analysis of dating don't add up for the majority of men.
Guys who have money know what they are doing. Its.guys who don't have any money who get outraged.over.this topic. They mostly aren't getting burned and.go into relationships with eyes wide.open. everytime a rich guy chooses a gal he knows what he.is doing. why do you think you are smarter when a guy with more money than you leads with it to get what he wants?

There ain't no man
Who got the.money in his hand
Who got that bread
By being.slow.in the.head....

Guys like you feel better about your.life.when you believe such a man is a chump. They aren't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships