Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2013, 04:52 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Today at a trade.show, a business owner I have known for a while and see a couple times a year.totally eye F'd me and started going.on about how hot I looked. 60+ of course. Why not date a guy like this? He.has.money and likes the way I look. Plus I bring value in terms of business too because we are in the same industry and I have a large team reporting to me because I am very good at what I do. Why not seize the.opportunity? Wish I had.figured this.out when I was 22.
I say Go for it.

But if i can ask about the bolded When you were in your early to mid 20's, did you ignore men with money/men who had potential to make money?

Old 05-29-2013, 04:56 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,142,696 times
These old rich guys seem to have done well for themselves in the women department.

Rupert Murdoch-founder of News Corp, he's worth about 9 billion.

Donald Trump and his hottie

Rod Stewart

Larry Ellison, another mega billionaire with his much younger wife.

And the Original Playboy himself Hugh H.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:57 PM

332 posts, read 435,869 times
Quote:
Guys who have money know what they are doing. Its.guys who don't have any money who get outraged.over.this topic. They mostly aren't getting burned and.go into relationships with eyes wide.open. everytime a rich guy chooses a gal he knows what he.is doing. why do you think you are smarter when a guy with more money than you leads with it to get what he wants?

There ain't no man
Who got the.money in his hand
Who got that bread
By being.slow.in the.head....

Guys like you feel better about your.life.when you believe such a man is a chump. They aren't.
LOL. Nope, guys like me open and invest in restaurants, jewlery stores, greeting cards, chocolate shops, and flower companies.

The chumps make me rich. And where have I expressed outrage? I respect you more for being honest about it.

Have you figured out what your cost per notch is going to be?

Old 05-29-2013, 04:58 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,227,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
Well I did manage to figure out at 21, that the cost/benefits analysis of dating don't add up for the majority of men.
Most of my money I spent on women the rest I just wasted. What else are you going to spend your money on? What sucks is when the woman you put your energy into throws you under the bus.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:59 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I say Go for it.

But if i can ask about the bolded When you were in your early to mid 20's, did you ignore men with money/men who had potential to make money?
In my 20s I believed that it was crass.to think about how much money a.guy makes, and.that the.right thing to do was.to get an education and make my.own money. I simply didn't consider a mans potential when dating and that was a mistake. It isn't even solely about money, its about seeking out men with personal drive alwho believe.in themselves and the.ability.to make things.happen. perhaps I would.not have.married a rich man, but.certainly a.man who was.going.places.

4,187 posts, read 5,157,958 times
Quote:
Guys who have money know what they are doing. Its.guys who don't have any money who get outraged.over.this topic. They mostly aren't getting burned and.go into relationships with eyes wide.open. everytime a rich guy chooses a gal he knows what he.is doing. why do you think you are smarter when a guy with more money than you leads with it to get what he wants?

There ain't no man
Who got the.money in his hand
Who got that bread
By being.slow.in the.head....

Guys like you feel better about your.life.when you believe such a man is a chump. They aren't.
You're vastly underestimating the influence socio-economic background and education have on eventual income levels. Even Warren Buffet admitted that had he been born in a banana republic with all of his genetics and work ethics at the same level he would never have amounted to much.

332 posts, read 435,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Most of my money I spent on beer and women the rest I just wasted and I would put a MUCH heavier emphesis on women. What else are you going to spend your money on?
Building businesses.

Traveling.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:01 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,958 times
Quote:
Building businesses.

Traveling.
Buying little plastic men and tanks.

Foreveralone.jpg.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:03 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,227,120 times
Quote:
Building businesses.

Traveling.
I have never spent so much on women that I also couldnt do thoes things as well, however if you cant get laid thoes other things are not really much fun.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:04 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,059 times
Quote:
LOL. Nope, guys like me open and invest in restaurants, jewlery stores, greeting cards, chocolate shops, and flower companies.

The chumps make me rich. And where have I expressed outrage? I respect you more for being honest about it.

Have you figured out what your cost per notch is going to be?
Sorry I don't believe your claims.of wealth. Too many different businesses listed with wildly.different margins and revenue streams. (Among.other reasons)

And I don't understand your manosphere question you keep asking me. Save that for.the.roosh forum or hearstiste or wherever.you guys are.hanging out.these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships