Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2007, 06:41 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky39 View Post
after carefully reading many of these posts i am convinced that the author of the thread is correct. the innate hatred i see expressed towards white males by some white females in the posts, would give them great common ground with many black males, indeed a good match. thank you for the good post you got rep.
Hey Bunky,

I don't really see a lot of hatred on here. I think the woman on here who only date black men are just attracted to black men and thats it. Some of us, like myself, have dated outside of our own race. I don't specifically seek a certain race, I happened to fall in love with a white man and married him. If I would of fell in love with a black man I would of married him.

Some women prefer to date only one race, I don't have a problem with that and I don't see why anyone else does.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
come on, I'll show ya, only if you let me sign first....
I love ya creme, but outta my way lady, he's MINE first!!

Old 12-01-2007, 06:46 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,260,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
I love ya creme, but outta my way lady, he's MINE first!!

ohhhh k....

I love ya to, but love him more...do you hate me?????

Seriously, he is so fantastic...he really sounds dedicated to what ever project he tackles, be it his family, a movie project...his spiritual beliefs...he had a really good mom....

Old 12-01-2007, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

ohhhh k....

I love ya to, but love him more...do you hate me?????

Seriously, he is so fantastic...he really sounds dedicated to what ever project he tackles, be it his family, a movie project...his spiritual beliefs...he had a really good mom....
Yes m'am he is!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 08:41 PM

3 posts, read 24,858 times
I am a multi-racial woman and I tend to be attracted to mainly caucasion/asian guys but I will date any guy that possesses the qualities that I want in a man....... I think intermingling is great especially since in reality we're not much diffrent from eachother anyways....... I don't see why it''s such a big deal....... people are people and the sooner we start to relize that the better off we'll be.......

Old 12-02-2007, 02:43 PM

1,222 posts, read 4,604,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
I think in Europe, IR relationships have been acceptable for many generations. It's the uptight American attitude that makes us look twice at these relationships.
Well said totally agree

Old 12-02-2007, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
How I wish I could openly state my thoughts and opinions that are derived through experience, without getting penalized, and make some of these women realize this is only a fad perpetrated, by the Hollywood-cesspool-mentality, and that many of them will pay dearly for their choices! You are right in many of your opinions.
So being in a mixed race relationship for 23 years is just a fad ?

Old 12-02-2007, 02:53 PM

240 posts, read 470,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoeboy View Post
70% of black/white relationships are black male & white woman. A poll said that 78% of white woman ages 15-30 are attracted to black men. But its just not the u.s, russian women tend to like african american men alot. In germany and australia IR dating is big. Alot of Eastern European women do seem to take alot of interest in bm. It seems that the black male/white woman is very common nowadays. Even in the south in places like ga, tn, sc, nc, miss, la, or tx you can find bm/ww.

Does anybody know why this is happening? I have a co-worker who told me to hook her up with a black dude. I did now thats all she talks about everyday at work all day long. How great he is & how much fun she is having since they started dating. She told me she even has gotten her girlfriends to date black men and they like it to.
Did it ever cross your mind that the black men like the white women.

It is all so stupid to even be posting such lame comments.

How about this, maybe society is finally coming to its senses and doesn't see it as something bad, but that we are all the same humans. They don't see color they see the person. We should be glad, all we hear is the negative crap in the news about how society has changed. I think our generation should be proud of dating whomever they choose. About time we let others live in peace.

Old 12-02-2007, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo08 View Post
Did it ever cross your mind that the black men like the white women.

It is all so stupid to even be posting such lame comments.

How about this, maybe society is finally coming to its senses and doesn't see it as something bad, but that we are all the same humans. They don't see color they see the person. We should be glad, all we hear is the negative crap in the news about how society has changed. I think our generation should be proud of dating whomever they choose. About time we let others live in peace.
Maybe if the Us was more like Europe there wouldnt be all these problems.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:37 AM

1 posts, read 12,150 times
Default ???? Wow!

Being a black guy from south africa i'm quite surprised tht this IR thin is an issue in other countries too. maybe it is bcoz of these movies and advertisements from western countries tht try to create an image of a color blind society. Here in south africa if a white gal is seen with a black guy, they get all sorts of names, especially since the racial devide is probably the biggest in the world.! Anyways, lets just accept tht we cant change the whole world and just keep living. PEACE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships