Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2013, 06:12 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Can't even be honest and say something real that doesn't bash anyone without having someone try to be witty about it on the internet.

And people wonder why I rarely leave jackass mode.
Awww.... Princey you can vent to me.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:13 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Someone need to make an online dating site that you ca not us your real name and can not post pic. You could have a group date kinda of think so when you do meet it would be safe .

It would be kinda of like a blind date online dating. I have not put any thought into this pop into my head.
Looks are not everything as I've said a million times.

One of my buddies recently moved to LA and couldn't get laid for the life of himself. Hes shy and introverted.

I created a pof profile for him. Added pics and me and a buddy wrote up his description. Messaged some girls and gave him tons of tips.

2-3 weeks into it he's dating this gorgeous nicest down to earth girl. The kind of girl my other LA friends say are almosy "unheard of" to find a girl that low maintenance and cool.

It's not just what you look like. He doesn't make a lot of money. Its ALL about presentation and attitude.

I broke TONS of CD girls "rules" and "wants" regarding dating profiles and I tore up those web sites like no one's business.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by houstan-dan; 10-27-2013 at 06:23 PM..

Old 10-27-2013, 06:14 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Awww.... Princey you can vent to me.
Thanks, but I'll be OK. I'll do what I usually do, sit and think to myself and figure it out.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Thanks, but I'll be OK. I'll do what I usually do, sit and think to myself and figure it out.
That'll boy, you can do it. But a friend is always nice to see things differently.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:19 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
haha, it was said in jest. lilly was just a cool friend i bantered with (prolly hottest here , like many others of course. but i'm done here. i'll still creep anonymously but my posting time on CDR has reached diminishing returns. i was on here only to get my dating chops back up to speed, and i have, and there is enough interesting offline activity that i've concluded my time is better spent focusing on that those interests as we head into the holidays. take care.

It probably didn't help you much here. Take care and come back and say hi sometime.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:22 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,203,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post

One of my buddies has literally slept with less than a tenth of the girls I have. He recently moved to LA and couldn't get laid for the life of himself. Hes shy and introverted.

I created a pof profile for him. Added pics and me and a buddy wrote up his description. Messaged some girls and gave him tons of tips.

2-3 weeks into it he's dating this gorgeous nicest down to earth girl. The kind of girl my other LA friends say are almosy "unheard of" to find a girl that low maintenance and cool.

It's not just what you look like. He doesn't make a lot of money. Its ALL about presentation and attitude.

I broke TONS of CD girls "rules" and "wants" regarding dating profiles and I tore up those web sites like no one's business.

One thing I cannot stand is someone droning on about how great they are. I would never take nor accept advice from someone like you. Pompous jackass

Old 10-27-2013, 06:23 PM

377 posts, read 620,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Well, if I required my dates to be taller than me I would have to have a guy over 6' tall... so I'd just be super shallow regardless. I've never had a height requirement, but the dudes who constantly complain on here make me feel like I should.
Let's be perfectly honest here, even if you don't have a height requirement, you obviously have some other requirement such as a specific socioeconomic background, race, weight, etc. and you're lying if you claim you don't, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with women having these requirements. Just, don't act surprised when a majority of men are left out of the dating game completely.

Also, despite your claim to being ugly (which I doubt, you're probably just a very plain looking women with low self-esteem), you clearly were able to attract men you were attracted to. Given how constrained and seemingly universal standards women have, I'd guess these are at least decent looking men. Now, why don't we talk about how your male equivalent is fairing: a hideous 5'6 guy? Can't even say that's your equivalent, seeing as there a lot more guys willing to date taller women than women willing to date shorter men, but let's say it is for argument's sake. You really expect me to believe even the ugliest of women would give a 5'6 hideous guy a chance when extreme status and money are left out of the equation?

Old 10-27-2013, 06:25 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
One thing I cannot stand is someone droning on about how great they are. I would never take nor accept advice from someone like you. Pompous jackass
Haha get mad much? Better get a good cry out before you respond again.

I'm droning on about how all the guys here who complain ( and who act like 12 year old girls) make EVERY excuse in the world why women suck. Always blame the women. LOOK AT THIS THREAD FOR GODS SAKE.

I gave a perfect example how theres obviously more to it.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:25 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,644,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post

One of my buddies recently moved to LA and couldn't get laid for the life of himself. Hes shy and introverted.

I just wish i had the time to bang a new girl every week . I rather have a great job so i went back to college .

No female is going to pay my bills and sick of being poor at a dead end job.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:29 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,076,751 times
Its online dating, its not representative of real life. Many of the women on the dating sites are narcisist who is using the site to feed their inflated ego. And many of the men on the dating sites are total losers who will be happy with almost any girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships