Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 01:02 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Why do you go looking for things like that? It just doesn't make sense to me. How does this help you?

Whether or not I'm in the minority doesn't really matter. When it comes down to relationships - you are looking for the person you are compatible with. You aren't going to be compatible with everyone - nobody is. Why spend so much time focusing on looking for people that you aren't going to be compatible with? Like I said - the short guys that I had relationships with are married now. Their wives are attractive and they've always done well with women.
Because it really shows many women in poor light that they have such venom for guys just because there not attracted to them..

As far as your other point to find the person youre comaptible with which is hard enough but you have a better chance the more opportunities you get so for short guys less chances means less percentage of finding somebody because of the small amount of women who would actually date short men

Add in just because theyres a small percentage of women willing to date short men doesnt mena shell want to date me just because im short it just means i passed that one part but not everything else with attraction so that makes the pool even smaller..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 01:03 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
How has this thread turned into yet another Woe Be Unto Short Men thread? They're banned! Haven't you seen the sticky?
Uh-oh! ABORT! ABORT! Quick, change the subject before the thread gets closed! Back to topic------

Old 12-17-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I thought we were talking about THIS forum, and the opinions on THIS forum. Why are you even here, if you're going to discount what we say in favor of some immature airhead twitter site?

Look, if you want to poison your mind, that's your choice. Just don't blame US for it.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/32616818-post126.html

Old 12-17-2013, 01:15 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,232 times
Quote:
Why do you go looking for things like that? It just doesn't make sense to me. How does this help you?

Whether or not I'm in the minority doesn't really matter. When it comes down to relationships - you are looking for the person you are compatible with. You aren't going to be compatible with everyone - nobody is. Why spend so much time focusing on looking for people that you aren't going to be compatible with? Like I said - the short guys that I had relationships with are married now. Their wives are attractive and they've always done well with women.

This!! Why do people in general go weeding out information on the internet that is negative and then try to paint a broad brush and say everyone is that way? For every woman that doesn't like a physical quality that I have may like a phyiscal quality that you have. There are women that like short men, they are out there and just because a woman doesn't like you, it could be for another reason. I have a friend who is single and he only prefers to date outside of his race. And anytime a woman rejects it is because he is black, that is his excuse for everything, it's so ridiculous. He doesn't realize by saying this, it just keeps him from working on the things that REALLY makes him unattractive to women. Stop focusing on the people that don't like short men. it will only make you more negative and depressed

Old 12-17-2013, 01:25 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
Never. Not once in my life had a woman go after me.

The only woman I have ever rejected, I pursued and dated, and then decided to end it when I felt we weren't compatible. In reality, I really didn't reject her per se, but it can be construed as such.

Also. I am saying that it is OK for women not to like me. For looks. You didn't catch that. So long as I get rejected early, and that's how I play these days.

It's also OK for OP to whine a little. I think it's completely understandable given the circumstances. I also think the fact that he does it here means he doesn't do it in real life. And that's another way these forums are helpful.
So...you had a chance with women, but decided to end it. If you can't look past being 'not compatible' then why do you expect women to look past not being attracted to you? And yes, you did reject her.

I'm being mostly facetious here, but still... most dudes aren't into me looks-wise, but that's their issue not mine. I get told on this forum that, as a woman, all I have to do is step outside and I'll be constantly inundated with male attention. That obviously doesn't happen.

You're obsessed with looks though, which is odd considering looks aren't nearly as important to women as they are for men. I have a feeling you've had women attracted to you, but completely dismissed and ignored them because they weren't hot enough for you. Happens all the time, many guys are completely oblivious to it because 'not hot' women basically don't exist to them.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:28 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Because it really shows many women in poor light that they have such venom for guys just because there not attracted to them..

As far as your other point to find the person youre comaptible with which is hard enough but you have a better chance the more opportunities you get so for short guys less chances means less percentage of finding somebody because of the small amount of women who would actually date short men

Add in just because theyres a small percentage of women willing to date short men doesnt mena shell want to date me just because im short it just means i passed that one part but not everything else with attraction so that makes the pool even smaller..
Quote:
The problem is not with the forum. But keep spending your time looking up things to feed your bitterness. It's obviously really helping you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
This!! Why do people in general go weeding out information on the internet that is negative and then try to paint a broad brush and say everyone is that way? For every woman that doesn't like a physical quality that I have may like a phyiscal quality that you have. There are women that like short men, they are out there and just because a woman doesn't like you, it could be for another reason. I have a friend who is single and he only prefers to date outside of his race. And anytime a woman rejects it is because he is black, that is his excuse for everything, it's so ridiculous. He doesn't realize by saying this, it just keeps him from working on the things that REALLY makes him unattractive to women. Stop focusing on the people that don't like short men. it will only make you more negative and depressed
Exactly. I think I'm going to start googling topics such as how mixed raced people are disgusting, men who hate women with cellulite, men who hate actresses, etc.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
The problem is not with the forum. But keep spending your time looking up things to feed your bitterness. It's obviously really helping you.

Exactly. I think I'm going to start googling topics such as how mixed raced people are disgusting, men who hate women with cellulite, men who hate actresses, etc.
Ive yet to see an article that states only 1% of men old will respond to a women with cellulite..

Old 12-17-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Ive yet to see an article that states only 1% of men old will respond to a women with cellulite..
So? Like I said - why spend you time trying to find articles and statistics that obviously are just making you more and more bitter? There are women who are attracted to short guys but very few who are attracted to bitter men who spend their time trying to make themselves more upset.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
So? Like I said - why spend you time trying to find articles and statistics that obviously are just making you more and more bitter? There are women who are attracted to short guys but very few who are attracted to bitter men who spend their time trying to make themselves more upset.
I just find it comical that men are looked at as shallow pigs when women are probably moreso..Women want to be loved for "who they are" yet alot arent willing to give men the sam chance..

Old 12-17-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
I just find it comical that men are looked at as shallow pigs when women are probably moreso..Women want to be loved for "who they are" yet alot arent willing to give men the sam chance..
I find it comical that you cling to your beliefs no matter how many people disagree with you and you only take into consideration posts and articles that support your beliefs. Like I said, it isn't the forum that is the problem. Nobody can help those who don't want to be helped. I know this first hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships