Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2014, 10:10 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltforSin View Post
Lol I love that the other guy used her, and now she's running back to her bf. Tell him, he deserves better.
Yes that's what it seems like.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:13 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltforSin View Post
Lol I love that the other guy used her, and now she's running back to her bf. Tell him, he deserves better.
Making the bf sloppy seconds.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:19 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollieSJ View Post
I thought for a long time about this and I decided "not to tell" my boyfriend for a bunch or reasons.

First of all, like Momentus said, we actually were on a break and I was single during that time and a single woman (or man) is allowed to do as she wants. How do I know for sure the HE didn't go and have sex?

Second, contrary to what some people here said, I did not go on a break so I could go and sleep with some other guy. I wasn't looking fo it. It just happened that night - I was with some friends and the guy and I just started talking.

Third, I think that by telling my boyfriend, it would do more harm than good. He really is the one for me and I don't want to hurt him. So I think letting sleeping dogs lie is the best way to go.

Finally, the other guy really meant nothing. I got caught up in the moment and things happened that I regret. As a matter of fact, the other guy actually texted me yesterday to see if I wanted to get together. I answered no and told him not to text me again.

My boyfriend has not really been himself these past couple of days and asked all sorts of questions but I am focusing on making him feel good and have apologized over and over abou tnot believing him when this all started. And yes, I was stupid to believe my ex girlfriend's comments over my boyfriend's.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. It sure sounds like you're just using this poor guy, hoping something more exciting comes along and doesn't ditch you after just two romps in the sack like this last guy did.

If you care anything at all about the "bf", you'd cut him loose so he could find someone who actually could love him.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:49 PM

3,378 posts, read 9,212,192 times
Ok OP question for you.....

Your boyfriend asks YOU if you slept with anybody on your "break" ....

How do you answer?

Old 02-01-2014, 10:58 PM

678 posts, read 1,065,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
You know why? Cause he can see it all over your face.
Absolutely, he's playing it cool until he can get the truth out of one of her friends and if he knows how to play it right, he can get her friend to admit it without even thinking that she's giving him new information. He trusted her up until the point when she took her friends word over his, guys never forget that and he's probably just waiting until he can get out. I wouldn't be surprised if he soon started another relationship and just dumps her.

Old 02-01-2014, 11:01 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,694,165 times
This is exactly why men don't trust women.

Old 02-01-2014, 11:01 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,050,766 times
Reminds me of a song lyric, "While we were apart...I was human, too..."

The Human League - Human - YouTube

Old 02-01-2014, 11:28 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,614,057 times
This is how people end up on 'Maury', asking for a paternity test 10 yrs down the road after the secret comes out.

All it will take is a falling out with one of her friends, they run and tell..

Old 02-02-2014, 06:33 AM

3,433 posts, read 5,748,927 times
Quote:
I thought for a long time about this and I decided "not to tell" my boyfriend for a bunch or reasons.

First of all, like Momentus said, we actually were on a break and I was single during that time and a single woman (or man) is allowed to do as she wants. How do I know for sure the HE didn't go and have sex?

Second, contrary to what some people here said, I did not go on a break so I could go and sleep with some other guy. I wasn't looking fo it. It just happened that night - I was with some friends and the guy and I just started talking.

Third, I think that by telling my boyfriend, it would do more harm than good. He really is the one for me and I don't want to hurt him. So I think letting sleeping dogs lie is the best way to go.

Finally, the other guy really meant nothing. I got caught up in the moment and things happened that I regret. As a matter of fact, the other guy actually texted me yesterday to see if I wanted to get together. I answered no and told him not to text me again.

My boyfriend has not really been himself these past couple of days and asked all sorts of questions but I am focusing on making him feel good and have apologized over and over abou tnot believing him when this all started. And yes, I was stupid to believe my ex girlfriend's comments over my boyfriend's.

------"How do I know for sure HE didn't go out and have sex ?"

Oldest trick in the book !

Justify your actions by insinuating HE is just as guilty.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:52 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times
Quote:
OK I get it and I know that I messed up big time. He's been such a wonderful boyfriend that I don't want to lose him over something (incredibly) stupid that I did and that really meant nothing. I don't want to hurt him and I don't want us to break up!
Too late.

These thoughts should have entered your head BEFORE sleeping with another guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships