Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2014, 10:23 AM

757 posts, read 1,103,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
You stated that you were talking about your perspective/observations not making a declarative statement which means talking about the case everywhere else so stating 'when' and 'does' as in what happens most or all of the time in your observations would be okay as you're not talking about the case everywhere else. So in your observations when a guy does this he is labeled a dog most of the time. Nice on you finally clarifying yet your observations don't sync or seemingly have relevance to this discussion as the posts show your perceived double standard isn't here.

It's not deceiving as she didn't go around cheating. Nor is it lying about the status of the relationship as it was declared and she agreed to it. How is she lying about the status of the relationship- were they not on break? are they not now back together?
She said there are somethings she needs to think about, she said that just so she can get some on the side. Then she returns to him because she finally got it out of her system. None, of this is wrong to you?

Old 02-02-2014, 10:24 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,805,729 times
Quote:
Egh I don't pretty much hate men and do show me where I've stated or shown such. It seems you're projecting quite a bit. Awh I recall you as the one who seemingly took offense to me having a size preference for male genitals.
I'm a woman udol so that one won't work on me. This one is just for starters:
Quote:
I enjoy the stupid and insulting pickup lines I get in approaches as it generally means I get to publicly humiliate/emasculate guy then watch others do it as they join in on ridiculing him and or tazer and mace him depending on whatever I'm into the mood.
No projecting there--others have noticed as well.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:30 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I'm a woman udol so that one won't work on me.
I'm aware you're a gal that doesn't change how you were the one who seemingly took offense to me having size preferences for male genitals. It seems you take offense to anything that is remotely negative or perceived negative about guys even a minority of them.

Quote:
This one is just for starters: No projecting there--others have noticed as well.
That is projecting just like the others who have noticed as nothing there states or suggests hatred of men. How is it hating men for me to respond that way to stupid and insulting pick up lines?

What others have reasonably noticed is certain people's projections:
Quote:
So responding the way I choose to stupid and insulting pick up lines equates to hating men so much?

Do explain how you got I hate men so much from my post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest61021 View Post
My question too?

I'm a guy, and think pick up lines are for immature males with no tact or guys grasping at straws just to hook up with a woman.
Sad...

Old 02-02-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanp219 View Post
She said there are somethings she needs to think about, she said that just so she can get some on the side. Then she returns to him because she finally got it out of her system. None, of this is wrong to you?
None of that is wrong to me as they were on an agreed break (he may not have wanted it but it seemed he agreed to it). Again this seems to be an ego/pride thing of getting 'sloppy seconds' and just because one's ego/pride is hurt doesn't mean the action is wrong.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
None of that is wrong to me as they were on an agreed break (he may not have wanted it but it seemed he agreed to it). Again this seems to be an ego/pride thing of getting 'sloppy seconds' and just because one's ego/pride is hurt doesn't mean the action is wrong.
Well it seems very opportunistic, whoever does something like this lack a moral backbone and probably shouldn't be in any relationship, but that's just me

Old 02-02-2014, 10:42 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,045,783 times
Quote:
You seem like a great catch

Old 02-02-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
yup, she's a keeper

Old 02-02-2014, 10:46 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,805,729 times
Quote:
Well it seems very opportunistic, whoever does something like this lack a moral backbone and probably shouldn't be in any relationship, but that's just me
Now you've got it right Jonathan: whoever does this. Man or woman. No one gets a pass.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
It is opportunistic in my opinion if the thing one has to think about isn't sexual limitations imposed by a monogamous relationship though whether it is lacking in moral backbone is a toss up to me especially as the person isn't cheating to get their fill of others.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Quote:
yup, she's a keeper
Many do agree that I'm a great catch. Some don't. No different than likely most people though nice hooplaman on the implied slight instead of addressing the post.

Seems there is no logical reason why this is 'wrong' just emotional and possibly projecting differing views on morality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships