Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2015, 03:41 AM

2,518 posts, read 2,056,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
You would be amazed at how many people don't have good condom sense.

Was that an intentional pun?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2015, 07:43 AM

51 posts, read 49,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Grey View Post
I am going to assume you were not as attractive as he desired. You can buy condoms at any walmart or gas station 24/7. I am going to assume he just didnt think it/you were worth it.

Good thing for you is there are a billion men in the sea that would love to have a Fwb you would glady wear a condom.
But I was attractive enough to screw without one.

Old 06-25-2015, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
If he didn't call after a night of sex OP would have felt rejected then too. Basically the only way this would end up with the OP not feeling rejected would be if the pending FWB kept calling and begging to see her and then (eventually) wanted to start dating and not just hooking up.
This is pretty much what my counselor was saying. That it was going to end badly either way.

I guess the bigger issue is being able to handle these things.

Old 06-25-2015, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
I really wouldn't.
I won't. Not trying to get rejected twice.

Old 06-25-2015, 08:00 AM

358 posts, read 229,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingRejected View Post
But I was attractive enough to screw without one.
Spur of the moment. Wouldnt make too much of it. Once he left he had time to access the situation.

Trust me, no guy is gonna pass on sex with a girl he is attracted to.

Old 06-25-2015, 08:03 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,559,149 times
Except, according to some male posters on this thread, if they are required to do something they "don't wanna do," like, oh, wear a condom.

Old 06-25-2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Grey View Post
Spur of the moment. Wouldnt make too much of it. Once he left he had time to access the situation.

Trust me, no guy is gonna pass on sex with a girl he is attracted to.
You're right.

I think I've made it pretty clear that that's been my fear. That I wasn't attractive enough.

Old 06-25-2015, 08:14 AM

745 posts, read 800,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Except, according to some male posters on this thread, if they are required to do something they "don't wanna do," like, oh, wear a condom.
I don't think any of us have said flat out we wont have sex without condoms... firstoff, I would have brought condoms, and I would have gotten my nut. Unless she was a complete beast

That's why I was asking the questions about location and picture. Something does not add up here. And yes, I have read the entire thread.

1. is "reasonably attractive"
2. has not had sex in a year
3. is so hard up for sex she finds some guy on the internet and arranges a casual hookup, just to bang
4. he cant be troubled to bring condoms, or buy them, so he's out after meeting her. Not worth his trouble, I guess

Old 06-25-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHalen5150 View Post
I don't think any of us have said flat out we wont have sex without condoms... firstoff, I would have brought condoms, and I would have gotten my nut. Unless she was a complete beast

That's why I was asking the questions about location and picture. Something does not add up here. And yes, I have read the entire thread.

1. is "reasonably attractive"
2. has not had sex in a year
3. is so hard up for sex she finds some guy on the internet and arranges a casual hookup, just to bang
4. he cant be troubled to bring condoms, or buy them, so he's out after meeting her. Not worth his trouble, I guess
Well yeah you're right. Something doesn't add up here. But I'm not a beast. Otherwise we wouldn't have made it past the 1st or 2nd date and planned to meet up and hook up.

Other men are available but they're not men I want...which is why I went online looking for someone specific (ie I date a race other than my own for example). I think you want to 'blame' this on how I look but it's not that simple. I guess the bottom line is that I'll never know why he left me and only time will stop me from obsessing about it.

Old 06-25-2015, 09:15 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,927,974 times
I'm just saying... if the o.p. is old enough to be arranging motel dates, she is old enough to know that women can, and do, bring their own condoms to the party. Too much is being made of this. It does beg the question (again) about why women don't use female condoms. They want men to use condoms and get upset if they won't but women have an barrier method of their own that they can use, and the guy can either accept that or not. To the condom phobic, the female condom is a better alternative, it really is. Personally, I would also pass on the opportunity to party with the o.p. I would have told her that without the drama that she was put through, however.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships