Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2016, 08:40 PM

346 posts, read 730,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
No, that's completely out of the realm of possibility! Women only use men for meals and sex when they feel like it! That's all we do!!!!1!!
Yes, that is all MOST of us do. Those of us who do not, are medically frigid nuns, who have experienced a life-shattering trauma, which has forced us to loathe sex deeply. Are these guys psychic? They know us so well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2016, 08:56 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Interesting that you used the word "deserve", as if being patient with a woman and not counting dates somehow makes you deserving of sleeping with her.
Ah, but that's just it. No one deserves sex. Sex is something that two people mutually decide together to share. And it is the male lack of understanding of this fact that leads little boys to turn dating and sex into power struggles and mind games. They think they deserve it because they have a wee-wee and they want to use it.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:05 PM

426 posts, read 371,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Ah, but that's just it. No one deserves sex. Sex is something that two people mutually decide together to share. And it is the male lack of understanding of this fact that leads little boys to turn dating and sex into power struggles and mind games. They think they deserve it because they have a wee-wee and they want to use it.
men just need to find the woman whos not close minded:P about sex.
Leave the conservatives alone

Old 02-23-2016, 10:18 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,070,925 times
I still say, a large part of the problem you guys are having is that you are dating people you didn't already know. I know that's common, but I just don't relate to it. If I didn't know the person already, I probably feel the desire to sleep with them to some degree, but I probably don't have any romantic feelings for them, hence I would not be spending time with them for romantic purposes.

If you date a stranger, then yeah, you have to go on multiple dates just to get to know them. That seems so backward to me...why would you not want to get to know them as friends in a platonic context first and THEN spend time alone together, after you both know you have romantic feelings for each other, and have known each other long enough that there is trust?...but apparently most people like to do it the backwards way.

Whatever.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
So a woman who wants to sleep with a guy who she actually knows, rather than some random who bought her one drink, is "conservative" and "closed minded"? Pathetic.
And not all guys want w***es, so you shouldn't say all guys agree with you, either.
And with your mindset, I'm curious who raised you to view women as nothing more than objects? Did your mother sleep with your father on the first date, or did she wait until they were dating?

Old 02-23-2016, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
I still say, a large part of the problem you guys are having is that you are dating people you didn't already know. I know that's common, but I just don't relate to it. If I didn't know the person already, I probably feel the desire to sleep with them to some degree, but I probably don't have any romantic feelings for them, hence I would not be spending time with them for romantic purposes.

If you date a stranger, then yeah, you have to go on multiple dates just to get to know them. That seems so backward to me...why would you not want to get to know them as friends in a platonic context first and THEN spend time alone together, after you both know you have romantic feelings for each other, and have known each other long enough that there is trust?...but apparently most people like to do it the backwards way.

Whatever.
Because if we act as platonic friends we risk being in the friendzone instead of a romantic partner when cleary if you are dating your main point is to find a partner not a friend.
I clearly feel relieve when I sleep with someone but if shes a good person and we get along really good I want to keep her and not just make it a one night stand.
I then would feel my money is not wasted and especially my time. Sounds brutal but yeah at least this is my opinion

Old 02-23-2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post

Whatever.
I don't get it, either. And the guys saying women are "conservatives" because they don't want to let complete strangers inside their bodies?.. I'm so glad I don't date guys like that.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:27 PM

964 posts, read 994,870 times
Quote:
I don't consider women who take time to get to know a guy before having sex with him to be closed-minded or hung up about sex. I consider it normal.

So, is it safe to assume that you're fine being with women who have had sex with everyone they've ever dated? And that you could be attracted enough to one of those women to have an LTR, or to have a kid with and to stick around to raise the kid with? Or are you not interested in having kids or LTR's? Are you having sex with as many women as you can, then passing them on to the next guy, is that where you're at. at your current life stage?

Old 02-23-2016, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Because if we act as platonic friends we risk being in the friendzone instead of a romantic partner when cleary if you are dating your main point is to find a partner not a friend.
I clearly feel relieve when I sleep with someone but if shes a good person and we get along really good I want to keep her and not just make it a one night stand.
I then would feel my money is not wasted and especially my time. Sounds brutal but yeah at least this is my opinion
Again, if you're so focused on not "wasting money and time", why not buy a hooker instead? Sex is the only thing you want anyway, so why not cut to the chase?

Old 02-23-2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4eversearching View Post
So a woman who wants to sleep with a guy who she actually knows, rather than some random who bought her one drink, is "conservative" and "closed minded"? Pathetic.
And not all guys want w***es, so you shouldn't say all guys agree with you, either.
And with your mindset, I'm curious who raised you to view women as nothing more than objects? Did your mother sleep with your father on the first date, or did she wait until they were dating?
Its not about treating someone as an object, it does not make sense for me to be with someone whos not sex driven when I clearly am. Anyone who feels they are treated as a object are clearly not into sexual things.
Probably why then later on some guys suffer from a lack of sex life in their relationship or marriage because someones not sexualty compatible.
And actually yes she did, on the second date.
And Im pretty sure not everyone will agree with me, but its always been my experience that anyone who says they are treated as an object are clearly not sexually driven.

Im pretty sure some guys can wait and be with woman who can wait as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships