Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2016, 10:33 PM

426 posts, read 371,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4eversearching View Post
Again, if you're so focused on not "wasting money and time", why not buy a hooker instead? Sex is the only thing you want anyway, so why not cut to the chase?
Because I want a loving girlfriend who likes it as much as I do I want some one to spend quality time as well do other things not just sex which is why I hope to keep my current gf.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2016, 10:34 PM

964 posts, read 994,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
Its not about treating someone as an object, it does not make sense for me to be with someone whos not sex driven when I clearly am. Anyone who feels they are treated as a object are clearly not into sexual things.
Probably why then later on some guys suffer from a lack of sex life in their relationship or marriage because someones not sexualty compatible.
And actually yes she did, on the second date.
And Im pretty sure not everyone will agree with me, but its always been my experience that anyone who says they are treated as an object are clearly not sexually driven.

Im pretty sure some guys can wait and be with woman who can wait as well.
I can't help but laugh at this. So wrong, and so clueless about it! But suit yourself.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
I don't consider women who take time to get to know a guy before having sex with him to be closed-minded or hung up about sex. I consider it normal.

So, is it safe to assume that you're fine being with women who have had sex with everyone they've ever dated? And that you could be attracted enough to one of those women to have an LTR, or to have a kid with and to stick around to raise the kid with? Or are you not interested in having kids or LTR's? Are you having sex with as many women as you can, then passing them on to the next guy, is that where you're at. at your current life stage?
Who says its not possible to have a LTR with someone you slept with on the first date?

Old 02-23-2016, 10:37 PM

346 posts, read 730,815 times
Quote:
Its not about treating someone as an object, it does not make sense for me to be with someone whos not sex driven when I clearly am. Anyone who feels they are treated as a object are clearly not into sexual things.
Probably why then later on some guys suffer from a lack of sex life in their relationship or marriage because someones not sexualty compatible.
And actually yes she did, on the second date.
And Im pretty sure not everyone will agree with me, but its always been my experience that anyone who says they are treated as an object are clearly not sexually driven.

Im pretty sure some guys can wait and be with woman who can wait as well.
Just because a woman waits a few dates to get to know a guy, does not mean she has a low sex drive. I know TONS of women who have very high sex drives, who make guys wait. One makes a guy wait a few months, until they are exclusive. Then she's into some seriously kinky stuff. I know you are not a native English speaker, so maybe some of this is just lost in translation, but you are confusing sexual drive with sexual impulse control.
My ex bf cheated on me with several girls. When I found out about them, he shared way too much info. They both screwed him on the first date. He said one is bad in bed, and the other doesn't like having sex very much. She did it immediately, but doesn't like it that much, while my friend I mention, has a super high drive, but makes a guy wait months. So your "logic" is faulty.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Just because a woman waits a few dates to get to know a guy, does not mean she has a low sex drive. I know TONS of women who have very high sex drives, who make guys wait. One makes a guy wait a few months, until they are exclusive. Then she's into some seriously kinky stuff. I know you are not a native English speaker, so maybe some of this is just lost in translation, but you are confusing sexual drive with sexual impulse control.
My ex bf cheated on me with several girls. When I found out about them, he shared way too much info. They both screwed him on the first date. He said one is bad in bed, and the other doesn't like having sex very much. She did it immediately, but doesn't like it that much, while my friend I mention, has a super high drive, but makes a guy wait months. So your "logic" is faulty.
Just my opinion really. I don't like waiting that long for sex. My experience with someone I dated before was I was force to wait 3 months and she wasn't into it as much as I thou she liked it so yeah. Its pretty frustrating being with someone who's way less sex driven than you and making you wait.
NO NO I HATE IT

Old 02-23-2016, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Just my opinion really. I don't like waiting that long for sex. My experience with someone I dated before was I was force to wait 3 months and she wasn't into it as much as I thou she liked it so yeah. Its pretty frustrating being in a situation like that NO NO I HATE IT
Well I can see why that would color your opinion from then on, but that doesn't mean ALL women who wait a few dates, are closed-minded, conservative, or hate sex. Most of us really like it. And for women it's emotional too, mostly. For most of us, sex is much better when we like the guy and feel a connection. I've never had mind-blowing casual sex. Sex without connection is "meh" at best.
So I keep arguing because, women who wait a few dates, shouldn't be judged as frigid or "nuns". Maybe we just want to have awesome sex, which requires feeling like a guy actually is into us.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Well I can see why that would color your opinion from then on, but that doesn't mean ALL women who wait a few dates, are closed-minded, conservative, or hate sex. Most of us really like it. And for women it's emotional too, mostly. For most of us, sex is much better when we like the guy and feel a connection. I've never had mind-blowing casual sex. Sex without connection is "meh" at best.
So I keep arguing because, women who wait a few dates, shouldn't be judged as frigid or "nuns". Maybe we just want to have awesome sex, which requires feeling like a guy actually is into us.
I guess you got a point.
I always gotten along more with woman who were not close minded about sex, it really depends on the woman in general. And yes its more to it where we hope we like each other hobbies as well as like going to the beach and so. Not always about sex.
Of course an emotional connection is important, and I guess I enjoy casual sex as I would think most men do as well. But of course I can't have sex with someones whos an ******* either

Old 02-23-2016, 11:04 PM

60 posts, read 46,162 times
Traditional Girl to me sounds like she doesn't want to have sex without the love part. Just my interpretation. Your choice on what to do.

Old 02-23-2016, 11:11 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,070,925 times
I tried to post this before but it looks like it didn't show up? I just wanted to post that I still think the reason you guys are having this problem is that you are dating The Backwards Way, which is how most people apparently do it.

The proper way -- in my opinion -- is to meet people in A PLATONIC CONTEXT, and get to know them IN A PLATONIC CONTEXT, for months or years and THEN start talking about dating/sex.

But you guys, and most people, seem to want to start in a romantic context with a stranger. That's a problem because now you have to go from knowing nothing about the person to deciding if you like them enough to have sex with them in only a small number of meetings.

I have no idea why most people want to do it that way. I don't relate to it at all. If I don't know somebody already, why am I spending time with them for romantic purposes? That makes no sense to me.

Old 02-23-2016, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
I tried to post this before but it looks like it didn't show up? I just wanted to post that I still think the reason you guys are having this problem is that you are dating The Backwards Way, which is how most people apparently do it.

The proper way -- in my opinion -- is to meet people in A PLATONIC CONTEXT, and get to know them IN A PLATONIC CONTEXT, for months or years and THEN start talking about dating/sex.

But you guys, and most people, seem to want to start in a romantic context with a stranger. That's a problem because now you have to go from knowing nothing about the person to deciding if you like them enough to have sex with them in only a small number of meetings.

I have no idea why most people want to do it that way. I don't relate to it at all. If I don't know somebody already, why am I spending time with them for romantic purposes? That makes no sense to me.
It showed up, and I said it seems weird to me as well. It's tough to do it this way, though, because if you're attracted to someone, you're automatically going to think about the romantic/sexual part first. It's usually when you don't find someone attractive, when it's strictly platonic. That's why many women want to get to know a guy first, before jumping into bed. We want to be sure we actually do get along as friends, have things in common, get along, etc., then go about the sexual stuff. Apparently we're nuns, though, if we want to actually get to know a guy's personality at all. Who knew?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships