Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2016, 02:07 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
who the HELL waits a month for sex???
Quote:

the one person I waited for....my wife...was a month...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2016, 02:09 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,193,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

But then it mentioned he was screwing other women on the side while waiting on his wife.

So I take it he means he's not gonna waiting long in monogamy for 1 woman.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:13 PM

2,362 posts, read 1,925,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
But then it mentioned he was screwing other women on the side while waiting on his wife.

So I take it he means he's not gonna waiting long in monogamy for 1 woman.
not on the side
we continued to date other people when we started dating
there was no deception or lying
once we became exclusive, it was only her

Old 02-25-2016, 02:18 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
not on the side
we continued to date other people when we started dating
there was no deception or lying
once we became exclusive, it was only her
Ok. Still busted, but whatever.

You waited for her.

People are different.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
LOL. Sheesh...if you go out with someone several times and you don't feel that you guys are really connecting, .then you stop dating. "Friend zone" is just silly concocted term for "no mutual romantic interest". There is no mysterious " zone" you fall into.
um...beg to differ
there is for sure a friend zone...maybe you haven't experienced its there...
sheesh

Old 02-25-2016, 02:23 PM

964 posts, read 994,870 times
Quote:
I don't think ANYONE expects sex to happen first...however I think after a few dates if NOTHING happens, chances are good you are entering friend zone

often she is more than happy to let him keep on financing her social life, with no intentions of going beyond plutonic friendship, unbeknownst to him...this happens A LOT...
It happens to you a lot. Speak for yourself. Few of us can afford to finance a lot of dates when meeting people on OLD. I keep my dates low-key and low cost or no cost, unless and until I feel I've found someone with serious potential, and we're getting along well. If you don't set yourself up to be used, you won't be. Cheap dates or free dates are one way to filter out the free-ride types. Why would you set yourself up that way, time and time again, to get the same results? I can't relate to that.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:26 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:
um...beg to differ
sheesh
Um...no. Really....just no.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:27 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
It happens to you a lot. Speak for yourself. Few of us can afford to finance a lot of dates when meeting people on OLD. I keep my dates low-key and low cost or no cost, unless and until I feel I've found someone with serious potential, and we're getting along well. If you don't set yourself up to be used, you won't be. Cheap dates or free dates are one way to filter out the free-ride types. Why would you set yourself up that way, time and time again, to get the same results? I can't relate to that.
This. Times 1000.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
I never said that happened to me
I was careful, I didn't take them to mcdonalds or a 4 star restaurant
first date was usually dinner and drinks...I tried to be original (dinner and movie not a good first date) but not extravagant...

Old 02-25-2016, 02:39 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times
Quote:
um...beg to differ
sheesh
No, not really. If a woman just wants to be friends with you and you hang around hoping she'll change her mind, she hasn't put you in any sort of zone. If anything, by not walking away from someone who doesn't want what you want you've created your own bad situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships