Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2016, 10:08 AM

11,798 posts, read 12,038,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
Just my opinion really. I don't like waiting that long for sex. My experience with someone I dated before was I was force to wait 3 months and she wasn't into it as much as I thou she liked it so yeah. Its pretty frustrating being with someone who's way less sex driven than you and making you wait.
NO NO I HATE IT
Your posts have such a dog-in-heat, running around trying to hump everything, quality to them.

Some people have sex on the first date and some don't. It has no bearing on whether or not they like it, are any good at it, or if a relationship will come from it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2016, 10:33 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
It has been my experience that People that wait on sexual activity usually tend to (engage in the best love making ).
Especially people that have Spiritual checks and balances
in theirs sex lifes. I knew many men & Women who knew
how to bring the other sex to Climax/Orgasm through
(foreplay) instead of INTERCOURSE ( what I used to call
OUTERCOURSE )...A man or woman can have a extremely
strong sex drive and still be able to control theirs actions
& reactions toward members of the opposite ( sex ). And
women can give theirs men sexual satisfaction without
giving up the sexhexvex by the way.

Old 02-24-2016, 10:41 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4eversearching View Post
Just because a woman waits a few dates to get to know a guy, does not mean she has a low sex drive. I know TONS of women who have very high sex drives, who make guys wait. One makes a guy wait a few months, until they are exclusive. Then she's into some seriously kinky stuff. I know you are not a native English speaker, so maybe some of this is just lost in translation, but you are confusing sexual drive with sexual impulse control.
My ex bf cheated on me with several girls. When I found out about them, he shared way too much info. They both screwed him on the first date. He said one is bad in bed, and the other doesn't like having sex very much. She did it immediately, but doesn't like it that much, while my friend I mention, has a super high drive, but makes a guy wait months. So your "logic" is faulty.
I agree to disagree about kinky stuff making a person a
good or even a great lover.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:10 PM

346 posts, read 730,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I have read through this thread, but I don't feel like 4eversearching through all of your posts to see if you made such an acknowledgement, considering this thread turned into a train wreck about 10 pages back.

I'm not sure why you're getting so riled up about men who call a woman a prude for waiting for sex, there are plenty of women who would have not-so-nice things to say about a man who waits. Either way, if that person shows their true feelings like that about one's decision to wait to have sex, then it's obvious that person isn't deserving of their time.

And to your first point, about how being a gentleman can make a guy more deserving of getting sex, I'd like to direct your attention to the below post:

Or....men think they deserve it, because women tell him he's more deserving if he's a gentleman and more patient. Then some women turn around and act surprised when they find out the guy they had been seeing was faking his gentleman-ness in order to "tap dat azz".
The fake gentleman act is a risk, and I've been tricked by that before. But dating overall is a risk. You never know who a person is being real or not.
And I'm not getting "riled up", as you so boldly claim. I just think it's gross when guys devalue women by saying they're only worth is through sex, and they're awful people if they choose to get to know a guy. I have the right to think that's disgusting and sad.
And the "deserving" line was more based in sarcasm/a dig at that one guy's post.
Lighten up.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:14 PM

346 posts, read 730,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I agree to disagree about kinky stuff making a person a
good or even a great lover.
That was more about my friend's drive and how much she likes sex, rather than if she's good or not. My point was saying that she makes guys wait forever, yet really enjoys sex. So waiting time has zero to do with someone's drive or enjoyment of sex.

Old 02-24-2016, 03:42 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbusoh415 View Post
Traditional Girl to me sounds like she doesn't want to have sex without the love part. Just my interpretation. Your choice on what to do.
In a nutshell. Where were you when we needed you 25-30 pages ago? lol

/thread

Old 02-24-2016, 03:56 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
I am a guy. The usual number of dates until I have had sex is about 4 to 5 dates (sometimes sooner).

I have been out with this lady 7 times (over a 5 to 6 week period). I thought 7 was a "lucky" number but to no avail. And when I say no sex, I mean zero sex (of any kind). To be fair, this girl did tell me on date No. 1 that she is a "traditional" girl. I should have quizzed her on what that meant.

I thought 7 dates was a real long wait...so I am thinking it may be best to part our separate ways? I am not sure how long until she feels comfortable but she is 29 years old and has only had one sexual partner (her ex-husband). So the waiting game here could stretch on for a while...though she assures me she is NOT waiting for marriage until she has sex. She just wants to feel comfortable and that she can trust the guy she is with.

Be patient or move on...? For those that answer please specify your gender, just trying to get some perspective. Thanks.
Yeah I think you should move on. Obviously you and her are not on the same page. Don't feel special, I've been meeting up with a female friend of mine for about a year now and I've not wanted any sex from her, because, I'm just involved in it as a friendship only. That's probably what the chick your seeing is feeling in the relationship with you.

Old 02-24-2016, 04:16 PM

964 posts, read 995,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
Who says its not possible to have a LTR with someone you slept with on the first date?
That's not what my post was about. I was asking if you're ok with having an LTR with someone, maybe even raising a family with her someday, who's slept with everyone she ever went out on 1 or 2 dates with.

Old 02-24-2016, 04:21 PM

426 posts, read 371,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
That's not what my post was about. I was asking if you're ok with having an LTR with someone, maybe even raising a family with her someday, who's slept with everyone she ever went out on 1 or 2 dates with.
Don't matter to me. As long as shes not sleeping with someone else if we are together.

Old 02-25-2016, 06:56 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,925,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4eversearching View Post
..And THIS is why many women won't "give it up" before date 3. Losers like this don't deserve sex.
LMAO

"deserve" sex...seriously
this is why some women have so much trouble dating, they think their sex is a precious gift to be bestowed upon someone...when sex is everywhere...phthhhhhhttttttttt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships