Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 12:20 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,841 times

Advertisements

I think if you aren't sure whether or not you want to marry and have kids with this woman after a year, she's not the right one for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2016, 12:25 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Is this the same girlfriend that you don't trust and have jealousy issues about her past (per your thread history)?
That was I was pondering myself

Old 04-01-2016, 12:30 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
I think if you aren't sure whether or not you want to marry and have kids with this woman after a year, she's not the right one for you.
I've wanted to marry two women in my life, that sure didn't happen as fast as a year! That isn't much time, especially for people so young.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:35 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
Ok guys you asked and now you've got it. We had a fight about other problems like her depression low self esteem, her personal problems in life etc and she told me "I think we should break up you don't deserve to be in a relationship with someone like me". I said "ok if it's that what you want".
As I won't chase her because i don't chase women i'll see what happens...I'm done!
Sooooo ...

Quote:
I'm 30 she's 33...We've been dating for almost a year, recently we had a fight about having children as i'm not ready for marriage and kids but i think she wants because of her biological clock. We both are divorced but she said she wants to think about her life if she wants marriage/kids or not but i think that deep inside her heart she already wants. I like her a lot but i think we should focus more in our life, our dating, get to know each other better, our relatiohship and let our future our destiny decide for both of us... it's too soon to talk about marriage and kids but I understand her. I'm not dating her just for dating, i love her i want her but i don't want to rush things, i'm just careful even with we're both are divorced so i think we should go slow...i'm not sure if she would agree with me. What to do? What should I tell her?
Anyway I'm very sad because she said she wants to think about us but i believe she wants do break up!
You DIDN'T actually break up with her last week?

Old 04-01-2016, 12:37 PM

340 posts, read 272,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Sooooo ...

You DIDN'T actually break up with her last week?

No we just had a fight

Old 04-01-2016, 12:42 PM

340 posts, read 272,352 times
Folks, that's what i think is happening. This age I don't trust women, women aren't trustworthy...that's the truth. She might have a back-up plan, a guy that would marry her and have kids. So she's wondering and asking me "If he doesn't want to marry me and give me babies, i'll marry my back-up plan"!

Old 04-01-2016, 12:43 PM

17,216 posts, read 57,085,908 times
Quote:
I'm 30 she's 33...We've been dating for almost a year, recently we had a fight about having children as i'm not ready for marriage and kids but i think she wants because of her biological clock. We both are divorced but she said she wants to think about her life if she wants marriage/kids or not but i think that deep inside her heart she already wants. I like her a lot but i think we should focus more in our life, our dating, get to know each other better, our relatiohship and let our future our destiny decide for both of us... it's too soon to talk about marriage and kids but I understand her. I'm not dating her just for dating, i love her i want her but i don't want to rush things, i'm just careful even with we're both are divorced so i think we should go slow...i'm not sure if she would agree with me. What to do? What should I tell her?
Anyway I'm very sad because she said she wants to think about us but i believe she wants do break up!
Baby Rabies! Drop her like she's hot!

Old 04-01-2016, 12:45 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Folks, that's what i think is happening. This age I don't trust women, women aren't trustworthy...that's the truth. She might have a back-up plan, a guy that would marry her and have kids. So she's wondering and asking me "If he doesn't want to marry me and give me babies, i'll marry my back-up plan"!
If that is your truth she should dump you and start dating adults.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:51 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Psssh. Speculation.

You can believe all that ^^ if you want to, but your raging insecurity and emotional instability are to blame as well.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:54 PM

22,591 posts, read 47,680,585 times
Please break up with this woman and let her have what she desires.

You are soooo NOT the guy to give her marriage and a family, what with your anger and jealousy issues. You both will be miserable, and that is no way to raise kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships