Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 04:36 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin77 View Post
It could very well be, but I still don't regret my actions that night.
Okay, well then you need to understand that women won't be lining up for the mentally unstable man with the cowardly violent streak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2017, 04:57 PM

92 posts, read 48,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Okay, well then you need to understand that women won't be lining up for the mentally unstable man with the cowardly violent streak.
Well what should I do then? Go to therapy or something? The way I see it, my honour and pride were insulted that night, and that what I eneded up doing was only thing I could really do to not appear totally weak and complacent. Other guys taking prospective partners from me has happened before. For example, the first girl I ever did anything with ended up ditching me for some guy and running off to California with him. This time I at least got the last word in.

Old 10-19-2017, 05:12 PM

This guy had no idea you even existed, correct?

Old 10-19-2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
This guy had no idea you even existed, correct?
I would assume so, I didn't know he did either. Regardless, that girl was really stupid for bringing him to that show. I mean, what did she expect was going to happen?

Last edited by odin77; 10-19-2017 at 05:46 PM..

Old 10-19-2017, 06:51 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,408,576 times
Quote:
Well what should I do then? Go to therapy or something? The way I see it, my honour and pride were insulted that night, and that what I eneded up doing was only thing I could really do to not appear totally weak and complacent. Other guys taking prospective partners from me has happened before. For example, the first girl I ever did anything with ended up ditching me for some guy and running off to California with him. This time I at least got the last word in.
Yup, therapy would be more than ideal for you. Like people have said, the guy didn't even do anything to you, nor did he even know you existed.

And just the fact that you bragged about it is sad. Be thankful that the guy had no fighting ability, cause it may not have ended well for you in that case.

This is assuming what you said is even true.

Old 10-19-2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Yup, therapy would be more than ideal for you. Like people have said, the guy didn't even do anything to you, nor did he even know you existed.

And just the fact that you bragged about it is sad. Be thankful that the guy had no fighting ability, cause it may not have ended well for you in that case.

This is assuming what you said is even true.
Those events did unfold as I described them. I really do feel a bit better about the whole situation doing what I did; with this I don't feel as defeated as in the past. Either way, there must be something about me that must drive women away from me eventually. As stated before, they never pick me in the end.

Last edited by odin77; 10-19-2017 at 07:48 PM..

Old 10-19-2017, 07:21 PM

Everyone believes you. No, really.

Yes, I think therapy would be a VERY good idea for you.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Yes, I think therapy would be a VERY good idea for you.
It might be time, all this is really making me disillusioned. Before the events of last Saturday I thought things might have had a better chance of working out this time around. Now it's turned once again into more of the same. I want a relationship, but since nothing's ever gone right every time I feel like I can't trust women at all. I've kept getting my hopes up to no avail.

Last edited by odin77; 10-19-2017 at 10:35 PM..

Old 10-20-2017, 01:40 AM

Location: Removing a snake out of the neighbor's washing machine
3,095 posts, read 2,042,910 times
Quote:
I am a pagan, quit with the unsolicited Christian advice

Well in that case, if you're in the same boat as the O.P.: Stop trying so hard! Get a hobby. And happy Samhain!

Old 10-20-2017, 08:35 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
I would assume so, I didn't know he did either. Regardless, that girl was really stupid for bringing him to that show. I mean, what did she expect was going to happen?
You'd said that you'd never talked about being exclusive, so what gave you the right to assault anyone? You met someone on an app and hooked up a couple of times. That doesn't make her your property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships