Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 10:44 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I'm wondering when the OP ever sleeps, seems like she posted starting yesterday morning all through the night. If you read her post in the psychology forum she hallucinates, and almost sounds like she's schizophrenic.
Oh, wow, "she" has really been on a roll.

Old 10-01-2017, 10:47 AM

51 posts, read 80,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Oh, wow, "she" has really been on a roll.
Wtf I'm not schizophrenic, it's a sleep disorder that I haven't found the cure for. I only sleep a few hours a night so I post at weird times.

Old 10-01-2017, 10:55 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kengirl View Post
Wtf I'm not schizophrenic, it's a sleep disorder that I haven't found the cure for. I only sleep a few hours a night so I post at weird times.
Where have you sought a cure for your "sleep problem"? When you find the cure will you be able to then prescribe some meds for yourself?

24 hours of posting examples of how mentally ill you are will not help you out in the long run. You need an assessment by professionals to find out how to get back to being stable, if you have ever experienced that. If you enjoy this more though, then keep on explaining how much you need help in the psychology and mental health forums since you recognize that's where your problems lie, instead of actually getting it.

Old 10-01-2017, 11:00 AM

51 posts, read 80,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirling1234 View Post
Once a man calls you fat, stupid, and ugly, that should be a massive deal breaker. The guy if real is playing you. I may be wrong, but a predator would not love bomb telling someone they were fat, stupid, and ugly. That is and should be the fastest way to lose someone's interest.

He is an online guy. You never met him. I fail to see the apprehension and anxiety over dumping such a (gag) lovely guy.
Yeah it definitely makes me lose interest when he insults me. He goes on and on about how he wants a girl to love him for him, but it's like he doesn't understand I feel the same way. No girl is going to want to be with some jerk who thinks low of her unless she's paid for it. I don't find him attractive either he's not even my type and he isn't even as tall or handsome as my ex. his money, it wasn't even his money, was the only attractive part of him. I've already blocked him and want to erase him from my memory.

I don't know what he'll do but he's already done so much and doxxed me. If you keep complying with blackmail threats, the demands will only keep piling on and never stop. I regret the day I responded to his texts.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:29 PM

61,736 posts, read 87,172,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
And not banned??
Posting sick fantasies or stupid questions is not against ToS. Otherwise half of new posters on this forum would be banned.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:30 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,057,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Posting sick fantasies or stupid questions is not against ToS. Otherwise half of new posters on this forum would be banned.
And?.....

Old 10-01-2017, 02:17 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,041,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I'm wondering when the OP ever sleeps, seems like she posted starting yesterday morning all through the night. If you read her post in the psychology forum she hallucinates, and almost sounds like she's schizophrenic.
Agreed. This sounds like a manic phase.

Old 10-01-2017, 02:21 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,882,121 times
[quote=Br0kengirl;49677099]So I've been talking to a guy online who tells me that I'm not objectively attractive, but he's willing to date me because he has low standards and he's lonely. Normally any person with an ounce of self respect would say no, but the thing is, his parents are rich and he's offering me to spoil me if I date him. Now I'm REALLY strapped for cash and could use the extra money. Not only is he offering me money if I meet him, but he promised to take me on expensive vacations, trips, shopping sprees, and rent out luxurious 5 star hotels and restaurants for us. I'm so poor I've never even been to a real restaurant in my life. When he talks to me about the decadent rich people food he eats, I'm confused since I've never even heard about those foods.

He says he doesn't care about looks and cares more about personality and how he's treated. Basically I'll just have to treat him like a king then I'll get rewarded for it, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'm not even sure if he can follow through with his promises. Even while talking online he's shown that he has a short fuse and anger issues, so I wouldn't feel exactly physically safe with him either.

But I'm still considering it. I mean I know I'm not attractive. Guys don't approach me and never hit on me. I never get any boyfriend offers from men, especially not rich men who can give me what I desperately need: money. So compounded with my need for money, I'm also deprived of love, attention, and self esteem.

Is there really anything bad about dating a guy you don't like and vice versa for the money? I think about it this way: you get disrespected at a low wage job (think manual labor) by your supervisors, people outside of work treat you worse once they find out you have a crappy job, you lose dignity, AND you have to wake up to an alarm and perform back breaking, grueling work for hours on end. With this rich guy, I can get paid and experience a taste of the rich lifestyle just for cuddling with him and lying on my back. That sounds like a better deal to me, but I don't know. I've never done it before.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts?
[/QUOTE ]
You should give him every thing he wants and needs

Last edited by elnina; 10-02-2017 at 12:18 PM..

Old 10-01-2017, 05:04 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,407,210 times
I am not going to read through all 13 pages of this thread, but it's been said that a woman that gets with a guy earns every penny. If you think that the prospect of maybe being spoiled with material goods is worth all the BS that would come along with it, that is entirely your prerogative.

Old 10-01-2017, 08:01 PM

102,216 posts, read 107,956,787 times
OP, this guy is the least of your problems. Monday, please go to the health center on campus, and tell them you need a mental health evaluation. They'll tell you where to go for that. Aside from the hallucinations, nightmares, and abnormal sleep schedule, you have chronic anxiety that leads you to self-medicate with alcohol. I don't know how you could possibly be in school, with all that going on. Is it true that you're in college? How do you get any schoolwork done?

Anyway, please go get some mental health care. It could be a simple matter of a chemical imbalance in your brain. Do you eat balanced meals? Has there been any trauma in your life, when you were a kid? Take care of yourself, and go to the health clinic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships