Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 01:25 PM

1,537 posts, read 1,913,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kengirl View Post
Well sometime last year, he flew to my state to meet me, but I had a lot of anxiety at that time and didn't want to meet up with a guy who called me a "below average nonwhite." So I didn't show up when he flew here to meet me.
Any sane person would've told you to take a hike after flying to meet you and getting stood up. Period. I'm calling BS. Stop watching Catfish at 3am and thinking it's your life.

Old 09-30-2017, 01:45 PM

1,020 posts, read 809,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kengirl View Post

This guy has his hooks deep into me and I can't escape. I feel like I'm trapped in some abusive relationship that isn't even real. I don't know what to do.

So you think you should meet him & make it real? Then you can be in a real life abusive relationship? Yeah, that's a good idea

If this isn't completely made up, this guy is a predator. There are places he could go to get his fantasies fulfilled. They don't come cheap, but hey, he has money. They're not prostitutes, but these service providers can fulfill certain types of kinky fantasies. But here's the kicker, they are real people who expect to be treated with respect & even friendliness, outside of the role play/fantasy scenario. They wouldn't accept a client who treated them like sh%t. There are also clubs where people will act out these scenarios for free, for mutual pleasure & looks are not at all important to most of these people. But guess what? They can spot a predator a mile away. There are plenty of places he could get his worship fantasies fulfilled but he won't b/c they'll see him for what he really is.

Instead of going to such a service or club, he's put over a year's worth of time in to get a naive young woman with low self esteem to partake. Ask yourself why would he do that? Maybe he's truly an abusive predator.

Personally, I'd rather never have a relationship in my entire life, than have one with an abusive predator. But I have self esteem. You DO know what to do. Just do it. You really can & will do better than this.

BTW, how do you know he really does have money?

Old 09-30-2017, 01:49 PM

6,915 posts, read 3,954,808 times
Your user name says it all about you.

Are you so desperate to be in a relationship you would prostitute yourself like this???????

If a guy told me he was dating me "because he has low standards" I would tell him he has exactly 10 seconds to completely remove himself from my airspace before he gets backhanded with all of the strength I can muster.

Old 09-30-2017, 01:50 PM

130,351 posts, read 12,118,417 times
Run away, if he is already being so disrespectful to you, run. And how do you know he is rich? People can say anything online & he may be willing to sell you into human trafficking. Do not be tempted by phony promises.

Old 09-30-2017, 02:03 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,158,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
Your user name says it all about you.

Are you so desperate to be in a relationship you would prostitute yourself like this???????

If a guy told me he was dating me "because he has low standards" I would tell him he has exactly 10 seconds to completely remove himself from my airspace before he gets backhanded with all of the strength I can muster.
Contrapagan,
Roflmao---- all women should (including myself) should value themselves this way! Wow tons of heartbreak abuse and wasted time would be avoided.. TBH I wish to God I had that same attitude way back when my boyfriend started to become abusive and crossed some lines-- instead of leaving I kept moving the lines and I learned the hard way when a man starts to abuse you it will become a way of life eventually

Old 09-30-2017, 02:08 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,158,004 times
OP
I recently crawled out of a long term abusive relationship-- I understand in your position the thought of financial perks is tempting- pls run away , change your number and email etc. Unfortunately I can now vouch as the victim in a felony dv case, no dinner at a restaurant will in the end be worth abuse. The fact he told you that your below average but he's willing to date you, has now set a standard for how he will treat you if you get involved w him-- if this is for real and he said that , it could mean he's trying to find a woman w super low self esteem who's willing to be mistreated and then from there you can count on him treating you worse over time- do you want to be the next state's witness in a felony dv case?

Old 09-30-2017, 02:10 PM

130,351 posts, read 12,118,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
He took pictures of the receipt? What a class act. You should be more worried about being scammed, yourself. You've never met this person. Is this guy who he says he is, or has he just concocted a weird sex slave fantasy?

Plus I am sure if you google fancy meal receipts, you can get hundreds of images, it does not mean he actually ate it or paid for it. If he doesn't leave his room, often,. how did he go to eat all these fancy foods?
I agree, with others, that if you actually want to prostitute yourself, go local.

Or else find a second (legitimate) job & start to save some money & treat yourself to a nice meal, out.

Old 09-30-2017, 02:58 PM

1,020 posts, read 809,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Plus I am sure if you google fancy meal receipts, you can get hundreds of images, it does not mean he actually ate it or paid for it. If he doesn't leave his room, often,. how did he go to eat all these fancy foods?
I agree, with others, that if you actually want to prostitute yourself, go local.

Or else find a second (legitimate) job & start to save some money & treat yourself to a nice meal, out.
No doubt. I recall one bottle service receipt tab making the social media rounds a few months ago, I think the total was $150K or something. I'm so out of the social media loop that I don't even do FB & I remember seeing this, so I'm sure someone who put some effort towards it, could easily find ones that look legit.

Old 09-30-2017, 03:08 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Taking the OP on face value here, I feel that no one should settle to that extent.

My humble opinion.

Old 09-30-2017, 03:36 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,950 times
If you don't care about pimping out your body you'd be better off stripping.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships