Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2010, 09:38 AM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
EXODUS PATH CONFIRMED BY NASA SATELLITE

Well, here is some information I'm sure you have never heard about before. It appears before the Gulf War. America shifted its Keyhole-satellite into a position over the Iraqi desert. To the surprise of many, a very thin red line appeared which orginated from the ancient site of Rameses in the Land of Goshen (EGYPT) ran eastward, skirting the Red Sea. And continued down to the Gulf of Aquaba, and then emerged from the east side of the Red Sea and continued onward, eventually ending up in present day Saudi Arabia at the foot of a 3,465 mountain known as "Jabal al Lawz". Well, surprise, surprise!

The satellite photo team stared incredulously at the photo! A red line, as if drawn by God's own finger, traced the exact route of the exodus. When the Gulf war finally came to the end. Archeologists went back to the region to discover how it was possible that such an old trail still existed today, and showed up on a satellite photo.

As they soon discovered, the million plus people, with all their livestock, pulverized the desert sand into a fine, flour-like powder. During the desert nights, the humidity rises to levels of near 100%, thus wetting the powdery sand, making a concrete-like substance. And under these conditions, that concrete-like substance was detected by American infrared satellites.

The Path discovered is the same path that was pointed to by Wyatt, Moller, Cornuke, and others. And now it is being confirmed by NASA satellites. Consider the link below.

exoduspath
OH FRICKIN' BROTHER!

First of all, Keyhole satellites ARE NOT NASA satellites. I'll leave it at that.

Second, any data coming from it, especially during military operations would be classified. If someone is discussing classified information, then they are breaking National Security and should be immediately arrested. If the images have been de-classifed, then the source should come up with the goods or shut up.

Who is the source of this claim? Where are the actual images to support this claim? Without those, this claim holds no more water than the conspiracy claims of supposed Roswell employees/service members. But, of course, isn't it convenient to say, "This image exists, I saw it, I can't produce anything because it's classified, I can identify myself because I'll be prosecuted by the government, but it's there...really...trust me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 09:43 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,863,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
OH FRICKIN' BROTHER!

First of all, Keyhole satellites ARE NOT NASA satellites. I'll leave it at that.

Second, any data coming from it, especially during military operations would be classified. If someone is discussing classified information, then they are breaking National Security and should be immediately arrested. If the images have been de-classifed, then the source should come up with the goods or shut up.

Who is the source of this claim? Where are the actual images to support this claim? Without those, this claim holds no more water than the conspiracy claims of supposed Roswell employees/service members. But, of course, isn't it convenient to say, "This image exists, I saw it, I can't produce anything because it's classified, I can identify myself because I'll be prosecuted by the government, but it's there...really...trust me.
It is coming from bob cornuke and his partner....they claimed this when writing their book...that nasa has images confirming a large path in the sinai.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:57 AM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
EXODUS PATH CONFIRMED BY NASA SATELLITE

Well, here is some information I'm sure you have never heard about before. It appears before the Gulf War. America shifted its Keyhole-satellite into a position over the Iraqi desert. To the surprise of many, a very thin red line appeared which orginated from the ancient site of Rameses in the Land of Goshen (EGYPT) ran eastward, skirting the Red Sea. And continued down to the Gulf of Aquaba, and then emerged from the east side of the Red Sea and continued onward, eventually ending up in present day Saudi Arabia at the foot of a 3,465 mountain known as "Jabal al Lawz". Well, surprise, surprise!

The satellite photo team stared incredulously at the photo! A red line, as if drawn by God's own finger, traced the exact route of the exodus. When the Gulf war finally came to the end. Archeologists went back to the region to discover how it was possible that such an old trail still existed today, and showed up on a satellite photo.

As they soon discovered, the million plus people, with all their livestock, pulverized the desert sand into a fine, flour-like powder. During the desert nights, the humidity rises to levels of near 100%, thus wetting the powdery sand, making a concrete-like substance. And under these conditions, that concrete-like substance was detected by American infrared satellites.

The Path discovered is the same path that was pointed to by Wyatt, Moller, Cornuke, and others. And now it is being confirmed by NASA satellites. Consider the link below.

exoduspath
Good grief...You will believe anything except the truth that many posters here try to share with you.

You have set yourself up to be the world's foremost expert on the bible and discount everything but your own twisted interpretations. I'm still waiting to see you admit that you could be mistaken about, well anything at all.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Good grief...You will believe anything except the truth that many posters here try to share with you.

You have set yourself up to be the world's foremost expert on the bible and discount everything but your own twisted interpretations. I'm still waiting to see you admit that you could be mistaken about, well anything at all.

No doubt. My favorite quote from his drivel: "America shifted its Keyhole-satellite into a position over the Iraqi desert."

Ummm Tom, it doesn't work that way due to the enormous amount of fuel that would be required to just fly satellites around and put them any old place you want them. The physics of orbital mechanics does not allow for it without a lot of fuel. Satellites carry very little fuel in reality because of weight considerations for launch. When satellites are "shifted", they are only done to so make small orbit corrections and not to "position" them for operations. The dude who wrote this obviously knows nothing of orbital mechanics and has watched "Enemy of the State" way too many times. BTW, that's a work of fiction as well....satellites can't do the things they showed in that movie.

Last edited by Fullback32; 11-20-2010 at 10:21 AM..

Old 11-20-2010, 10:12 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
The flood goes back to Gilgemesh before the israelis had a written language. except when the GODS (plural) flooded the world it was because man was too noisy. So the story was just adopted, like many others. The flood was probably the Black Sea flooding which was about 10,000 years ago or less. The written evidence is probably at the bottom somewhere. 10,000 years ago there was no Black Sea

Old 11-20-2010, 10:14 AM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Let's see now what the motive is for all the tall tales on that site could be....On the Ark Discovery site.....DVD, Revealing God's Treasure....$22.00....Brimstone sample (Whatever the heck that is?)....$125.00.....Ark discovery ball caps....$10.00....DVD, Ron Wyatt presentations....$21.00....16 X 20 Posters....$25.00 each.

On Ron Wyatts site...many more books and videos at rather inflated prices...I have a suspicion that these are businesses who's aim is to fleece the sheep. (The gullible)

Old 11-20-2010, 10:54 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
OH FRICKIN' BROTHER!

Oh please. Keyhole satellites are often placed in various secret orbits by NASA space shuttles. So unless you can't add 2+2, you would understand this. And they use to say. Where are the images of Noahs Ark? And now that we are seeing images of the inside of the Ark. Your people are now saying they are fakes. And they say this, based on no evidence. And isn't it convenient to say they are fakes, when you have no evidence to prove it? At least the evidence I present is often verfied by numerous other people with film, video, and personal accounts. You guys offer nothing but your uninformed bias opinions.

Last edited by Campbell34; 11-20-2010 at 11:24 AM..

Old 11-20-2010, 11:10 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Fascinating! No Egyptian documentation of the events described in Exodus?

There's no Egyptian documentation of how the pyramids were built either. Try to figure that one out.
Why would there be detailed documentation on the building of the pyramids? To the Egyptians building pyramids was as normal as building churches or arenas is to us. They probably never thought people thousands of years later would be puzzled by them.
Apart from that there is some documentation to be found within the pyramids.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:22 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Let's see now what the motive is for all the tall tales on that site could be....On the Ark Discovery site.....DVD, Revealing God's Treasure....$22.00....Brimstone sample (Whatever the heck that is?)....$125.00.....Ark discovery ball caps....$10.00....DVD, Ron Wyatt presentations....$21.00....16 X 20 Posters....$25.00 each.

On Ron Wyatts site...many more books and videos at rather inflated prices...I have a suspicion that these are businesses who's aim is to fleece the sheep. (The gullible)

Well one could make the same arguement for evolution. Darwin's Notebook $19.95 Evidence of Evolution $29.95 From So Simple a Beginning $39.95 or the Darwin Writing Set. $140.00. I would say Wyatts prices are comparable to anything found by the evolution industry sanspeur. And in fact, if you considered all the grant money floated for evolution. You would not even be talking about Wyatt. I have a suspicion that the evolution industry has been fleecing the general public for over one hundred years. sanspeur trying to disprove the Exodus account by suggesting that it is all about the money. Is pretty lame. And people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Oh please. Keyhole satellites are often placed in various secret orbits by NASA space shuttles. So unless you can't add 2+2, you would understand this. And they use to say, where are the images of Noahs Ark. And now that we are seeing images of the inside of the Ark. Your people are now saying they are fakes. And they say this, based on no evidence. And isn't convenient to say they are fakes, when you have no evidence to prove it? At least the evidence I present is often verfied by numerous other people with film, video, and personal accounts. You guys offer nothing but your uninformed bias opinions.

You couldn't be more wrong. I have been working in the satellite business for the past 11 years - four years with the Air Force and the past seven as a civilian working for the Air Force. I've worked launch as well as satellite operations. I do this for a living; don't tell me my business you arrogant jackass. Keyhole satellites are not NASA assets. Military and National payloads are not launched via the shuttle. While a few military payloads have been launched via shuttle, this practiced was stopped some time ago. The VAST majority are launched via normal booster like the Atlas and Delta. Additionally, military and National assets are launched, operated, maintained and controlled by the military and NOT NASA. Damn.

Last edited by Fullback32; 11-20-2010 at 11:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality