Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2012, 04:19 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,977,818 times

Advertisements

I cannot help it you people are out of my league. Me trying to help you gentlemen is like a physics professor trying to explain quantum physics to a five year old. I am really trying to bring it down to your level but I miscalculated my target audience. I will try to spoon feed it to you in the future. It is really my fault. I just misjudged you.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:21 PM

3,483 posts, read 4,047,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
I cannot help it you people are out of my league. Me trying to help you gentlemen is like a physics professor trying to explain quantum physics to a five year old. I am really trying to bring it down to your level but I miscalculated my target audience. I will try to spoon feed it to you in the future. It is really my fault. I just misjudged you.

Ha ha - you pompous....

You're right about your first sentence: "you people are out of my league" - which boils down to "you people" are far superior to me [Eusebius]. I guess you used the phrase with a little bit of a Freudian slip. But WE are the children that need help?

Ha ha! You crack me up.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:30 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,977,818 times
You are in little league and I am in the professional major league.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:36 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times
Quote:
Yeah so is my overweight uncle who repairs cars for a living. It's a good thing you kept such a nice imagination as you got older .

Last edited by ~HecateWhisperCat~; 04-06-2012 at 05:00 PM..

Old 04-06-2012, 04:39 PM

33,558 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
LOL...Really?

You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons,
sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky,
people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive
stories, and you say that WE are the ones that need help?
Mark Twain

Old 04-06-2012, 04:53 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,824,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
LOL...Really?

You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons,
sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky,
people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive
stories, and you say that WE are the ones that need help?
Mark Twain

He did have to post it twice, probably in an attempt to convince himself.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:32 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
Quote:
No my fantasy driven friend, it is your own intelligence you have misjudged, and when that fails you take the typical route of a loon that can't get anyone to buy the bovine excrement he spews, insults about intelligence will not be far behind.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:41 PM

63,833 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Quote:
Eusebius . . . are you trying to mimic your namesake by "lying for Jesus?" This embarrasses you more than you can imagine. You do Christ no favor with these shenanigans. You make void your expressed love for Him by trying to defend scientific absurdity in defense of His name. For shame, brother. Stick to the Christian forum and the threads you know so much about. This is a pathetic display of scientific ignorance and unreasoning arrogance.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:46 PM

37 posts, read 24,079 times
Quote:

God is going to bring them all back to life and bring them into salvation in the end. They would have died anyway, so He just hurried up the process a little. No big deal.
If that isn't the most callous and heartless thing I have ever read I will eat my thong.

SO...in your world, abortion is evil. So killing an abortion doctor (for example) is okay, because..."well, he was going to die anyway, might as well speed up the process a bit!"

You are genuinely and irrevocably f--ked up.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:49 PM

1,743 posts, read 2,160,706 times
Quote:
I cannot help it you people are out of my league.
LOL, well that's may just be the first and only accurate statement you have made on these forums since you've graced it with your presence.

Quote:
Me trying to help you gentlemen is like a physics professor trying to explain quantum physics to a five year old.
ROFL! No Sparky - more like a blind, deaf, mute and brain damaged chimpanzee trying to teach Rembrandt how to paint, Mozart how to compose and Lucianni Pavarotti how to sing.

Quote:
I am really trying to bring it down to your level but I miscalculated my target audience.
You most certainly did! YOUR target audience is the creationist chimps who ride on that short bus with you.

Quote:
I will try to spoon feed it to you in the future. It is really my fault. I just misjudged you.
No thanks. No telling where that spoon has been. And it's about as sharp as your wit and intellect. Perhaps you should come back when you have an actual weapon to spar with.

Quote:
Well, certainly a major league *something* but we still haven't settled on troll, POE, dumb-a** or a**-hole. Maybe we'll gift you with all four titles since they're all equally valid.

In the meantime, I leave you with this:

Billy Madison - Wrong Answer - YouTube

Now please, just umm go away...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality