Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2016, 10:12 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,013,729 times

Advertisements

NOT A CHANCE!................regardless who wins.

My country, right or wrong, is still my country.

Those who say they would split probably have my lower opinion than any politician.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 03:56 AM

473 posts, read 502,722 times
I was planning on picking up a country property anyway. My little city has gone so bad, this targeted individual was ruined from professional employment by 2 black balls in same day and so many have been harmed by the problems in this city most of the men are so nuts they would mess up their own MAMA. Crime rate is getting too high from desperate blacks needing GAWD favors and cops who will ruin new people who just bought here and made complaints of trespassing, even if wallet/purse were stolen from house while exercising out. Some old age problems and remaining problems from broken back injury keep me from working now except by remote/telecommute. Local males are ruining coworkers who are alone and no unemployment is given if screwed...Place is just too bad to deal with Trump or Clinton.

Country looks more attractive to me; however, so many rich scammers have moved to the country, can get ruined out there for taking job ad in country, put on disability pay and given to the drug dealer to support his needs. Cops lock up the women who complain about the drug dealing in mental care over and over.

Considering just taking off in RV and see if I can find better. Lots of temporary work is listed on craigslist. Can stay in small town parks cheaply with hookups or travel between county lakes cheaply....Have any problems, just start it and drive away. Better not to use jacks or keep water hooked up at night so easy to leave if anything is wrong ....

I'm not gonna vote in this one. Both candidates truly scare me.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:54 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,073,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
That's not all she does to them! Many have been known to uh, "disappear"....
Aye, the literal skeletons in the closet.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:11 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,924,893 times
I don't think it matters which one wins. Nothing will really change. The candidates are a reflection of the people, so that tells us all we need to know. Ike or Ronnie wouldn't have gotten anywhere near the Oval office in this day. I'm withdrawing no matter what happens. The country is going to the dogs because of the people, not the politicians.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:48 PM

5,511 posts, read 4,479,934 times
It's not any different than previous elections... Texas has threaten succession if Obama gets voted. Doom and gloom was predicted when all of the previous presidents got their shake at office... Bill Clinton, Bush, Bush Sr., etc.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:19 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,182,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
I don't think it matters which one wins. Nothing will really change. The candidates are a reflection of the people, so that tells us all we need to know. Ike or Ronnie wouldn't have gotten anywhere near the Oval office in this day. I'm withdrawing no matter what happens. The country is going to the dogs because of the people, not the politicians.
I don't understand this sentiment. Do you think Obamacare would be law if Romney had won? What about the monumental Supreme Court decisions in the last eight years, many of which are attributable to the nominees Obama has made?

I can agree that virtually all politicians exhibit some level of corruption and deception, but I don't agree that it doesn't matter who becomes President.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:59 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,494,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Do you think Obamacare would be law if Romney had won?
Sure it would. Romney set up 'Romneycare' in Masschusetts before making his presidential run. It was a no-brainer that he'd do the same for the rest of the country. Romney lost for the same reason McCain had lost -- he was running as a Republican, but he was not a conservative.

Only in Yugoslavia does it matter who is elected!

Old 10-11-2016, 06:00 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,182,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
Sure it would. Romney set up 'Romneycare' in Masschusetts before making his presidential run. It was a no-brainer that he'd do the same for the rest of the country. Romney lost for the same reason McCain had lost -- he was running as a Republican, but he was not a conservative.

Only in Yugoslavia does it matter who is elected!
No way. There's absolutely no way that the policies pursued by Romney would have been equivalent to the policies pursued by Obama. That's nonsense. The Supreme Court justices would have been different, any health care law would have been very different, and tax policies would have been different -- just to name a few.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:32 PM

6,224 posts, read 6,624,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
No way. There's absolutely no way that the policies pursued by Romney would have been equivalent to the policies pursued by Obama. That's nonsense. The Supreme Court justices would have been different, any health care law would have been very different, and tax policies would have been different -- just to name a few.
Just to interject but again, are you crazy saying this? Romney was setting up to get the liberal votes & as such, agree w/ Nor re the Obama-like bs. Clinton is also the backer of this garbage & how many docs have now left unable to even pay back med school loans? How many folks have inability to pay for their part in Obama's health plan? A disaster on both Romney & Obama's parts -- no matter how you view it.

You can't be serious saying the things you say, other than to disturb others w/ opposing views -- deliberately -- to appease your own sentiments. Think about this for a change, will you? Wow, what a load of bs you constantly post adding no legit feedback but rather, simply contrary opinions for the sake of stirring the pot aka trolling in a sense, no? It seems to clearly fit the definition quite well, am I not correct?

Ok, can't wait for some outrageous comeback a la your trite & worn-out style that really here has gotten quite old. I'm out.

Old 10-12-2016, 12:10 AM

7,488 posts, read 10,494,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movintime View Post
You can't be serious saying the things you say, other than to disturb others w/ opposing views -- deliberately -- to appease your own sentiments. Think about this for a change, will you? Wow, what a load of bs you constantly post adding no legit feedback but rather, simply contrary opinions for the sake of stirring the pot aka trolling in a sense, no?
He's an arrogant liberal Yugoslavian troll!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness