Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 01:38 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Actually, I believe the death penalty is designed for people like you. People who crave the sweet taste of bloody revenge.

I think that anyone who support the death penalty should be able to carry out the act themselves. And I don't mean pulling a switch, I mean you should be capable of strangling, cutting, viceral murder.

I believe most people who support the death penalty are indeed capable of killing another person.

Murder begets murder.
Are you calling me a murderer....? Most....you wish the death penalty on me...well you are some mental piece...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 12:27 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
Quote:
Actually, I believe the death penalty is designed for people like you. People who crave the sweet taste of bloody revenge.

I think that anyone who support the death penalty should be able to carry out the act themselves. And I don't mean pulling a switch, I mean you should be capable of strangling, cutting, viceral murder.

I believe most people who support the death penalty are indeed capable of killing another person.

Murder begets murder.
Maybe you are right.

As a grandmother of a child who was Caylee's age at the time of death and don't live all that far from where the crime happened, I would have no problems stuffing Casey in MY trunk and throwing the bag off of a bridge into one of our deeper swamp marshes.

There....do you feel better?

Old 06-19-2011, 01:14 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
I will bring the duct tape and apply it to her mouth and nose. Should we chloroform her first, or skip that step?

Death penalty for those who perform horrible acts on the innocent. Believe me, I would ahppily assist with the death penalty for those Conneticut killers.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:42 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Maybe you are right.

As a grandmother of a child who was Caylee's age at the time of death and don't live all that far from where the crime happened, I would have no problems stuffing Casey in MY trunk and throwing the bag off of a bridge into one of our deeper swamp marshes.

There....do you feel better?
agreed. Its one thing if it was an accidental drowning. THIS was not. And it costing several millions to put a baby kiler on trial, as a narcissist Casey looks quite pleased with herself, fawning for the cameras. No loss to society on that one.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:01 PM

Yes, Casey acts like she is all that, part of the defense team, rather than the criminal. This is her 15 minutes of fame, she is soaking it all up.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:05 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Yes, Casey acts like she is all that, part of the defense team, rather than the criminal. This is her 15 minutes of fame, she is soaking it all up.
Soon, the cameras will be away and she will be in a little room all by herself 23 hrs a day and walking with shekels around her enkles for that hour.

Nice future...I don't understand that people don't realize what will happen if they do things like that...no more fancy dresses or sit outside near the pool, watch tv, chat on the phone and laugh with family or friends...go to the grocery store...Nothing else than sitting there and wait until she dies.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:25 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
She gets nice dry baloney sandwiches though

guaranteed some1 in that family will write books on hiw they are all going to go to heaven, oh and the unsavory person that probably had drinks with George once. The users will crawl out of the woodwork.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:41 PM

No baloney for "Miss. Psycho Princess". She buys food from the store, chicken, cookies, people actually send her money! How crazy is that? They had a special on her, what she buys is public information, how much she spends, where she gets the money.

Old 06-19-2011, 03:08 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I think she's going to be found guilty and get life without parole. Then I think she's going to claim that Baez did not represent her well enough because of his inexperience.

I also don't believe her "illness" was genuine. She was overplaying with the wide eyes and heavy breathing and shivering. Give me a break. She knows she's being watched. I won't believe she's sick unless I see something come up.
She gave it everything she had trying to throw up and all the crocodile tears. When the jury is out she laughs, giggles and whispers to her lawyers. When the jury returns she can turn it on.

She looked at the video of her daughter where Caylee's skull was transposed over a photo of Caylee while the jury was out. She said this is B/S and watched the entire video. When the jury returned her monitor was turned away and she turned her head to the side doing her weeping poor me number.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:00 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,231,294 times
Quote:

Murder begets murder.
Where's the "disagree" icon? I've been following this case for the past 3 yrs and am a regular poster on another forum that's all about JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! You obviously are clueless to this precious child being murdered, having three strands of duct tape applied to her mouth, being stuffed in not one, but two garbage bags, then stuffed into a laundry bag, and then dumped in the woods like garbage.

I don't think Casey will get the DP, but LWP will suit me just fine. FWIW, I AM NOT capable of murder!!! I am capable fighting to see justice for Caylee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime