Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2011, 07:12 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
PART THREE: MY FINAL THOUGHTS

Just out of curiosity, does anyone actualy believe that George might have molested his daughter?

I missed the interview today. Possibly he did. Its my thought he was no ones victim. The entire Anthony family can lie like nothing I've ever seen before. Lee Anthony wanted immunity.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/01/l...illshould.html

Old 09-19-2011, 07:28 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Lee is definitely strange, theres something odd there, did he ever marry that Mallory girl? it seemed like an act for the trial.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
I think it's a case of "your reading too much into his chosen words"
If there was a flicker of doubt in my mind about Krystal Holloways testimony regarding the "accident gone wrong", its now gone.

I believe George did look in the trunk.

The help Casey got was from George.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Lee is definitely strange, theres something odd there, did he ever marry that Mallory girl? it seemed like an act for the trial.
Don't know, wouldn't be hard to find out if they applied for a marriage license, unless it didn't take place in Florida. I read shes pregnant.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:43 PM

Like others posted earlier, the whole CMA memorial speech in 2009 was very weird. It was like he was promising something to casey, and the whole family knew what was meant.

I wouldnt trust anyone in that family to babysit my dog, let alone anything they now tell the media.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by this.

And as the mother, Casey had the unltimate responsibility for Caylee's well being no matter what the circumstances were with Cindy, no matter if she liked it, no matter if she wanted it, end of story.
That is true, but psychotic people see the world the way they want to see it, not the way it really IS.

Casey has mental issues. her mother was an R.N. Not saying she cld have prevented the murder but for gods sake, letting your daughter live for free, and allowing all those lies is just perpetuating Caseys narcissism...

JMO but in Caseys head, she seemed to look at Caylee as a rival, NOT her baby daughter. Ashton touched on this odd psychological issue back in August I think he was interviewed...Casey was jealous of Caylee getting too much love and attention from her parents...That is a motive right there, esp. for a sociopath like Casey.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:35 PM

Baez appeared on the view this morning and talked about the Anthony interview on dr Phil

http://www.wftv.com/video/29231782/index.html (broken link)
. (http://www.wftv.com/video/18546141/index.html - broken link)

Baez is now representing Gary Giordano in the case of Robyn Gardner missing in Aruba.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:33 PM

Yep thats the next NG case being sensationalized. I guess he will get a few years of fame now from this. so glad i switched to hulu and get my news online, Ive had enough of HLN info-tainment.

As a humorous note, at least Baez was less offensive than cheney mason, ugh what a sleaze...nauseating

Old 09-19-2011, 09:47 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
whippersnapper, I followed this case and on justisequestnet, where they had published emails between Cindy and her brother Rick, telling Cindy she needed to face reality and deal with caseys pathology (this was around the time casey was pregnant and Cindy said she was retaining water and not exercising) Rick called her out on many of the delusions. that was 2007 and even before...

Cindy is a liar and now in her own world. Anything she says or writes is to cover up for her lunatic daughter.

That said, I do feel sorry for George. He was suicidal in 2009 (the Daytona hotel incident) and clearly knew in his heart something was very ,very wrong. Apparently he decided to stick with Cindy and be henpecked for the rest of his life. That is sad.

No, George did not cover up for the murder, that whole theory is an insane red herring Baez just threw out to the jury. George prolly never even molested casey, even if he did many molested children dont become murderers.

caylee is dead. End of story. The fact that Cindy covers up for it is just insane (she's not stupid, but she must be a delusional enabler). I have seen enablers in action. Their son can have five DUI's and run someone over, and the Mom will say, "oh hes a good boy". Serial killer Ted Bundys mother refused to believe her son was a serial killer till she went to her grave.

FBI profilers have written on the subject of parents who are enablers. monsters are made, not born. Dr Helen Morrison wrote on many of these cases.

This case is beyond sickening because Caylee was murdered for no other reason than a grandmother in denial and a murderous enraged daughter who needed therapy.
Thanks for the post. I think we can agree on most of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
If there was a flicker of doubt in my mind about Krystal Holloways testimony regarding the "accident gone wrong", its now gone.

I believe George did look in the trunk.

The help Casey got was from George.
Not surprising Virgode. People generaly have their mind set on a certain theory and then interpret any additional info they get in a way that reinforces that theory.

Quote:
That is true, but psychotic people see the world the way they want to see it, not the way it really IS.
Who cares? We can't change the rules just because psychotic people choose not to play by them. The rules are the rules .... for everyone.

[quote]
Quote:
I missed the interview today. Possibly he did. Its my thought he was no ones victim. The entire Anthony family can lie like nothing I've ever seen before. Lee Anthony wanted immunity.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/01/lee-anthony-wants-immunity-willshould.html[/quote]
Now THAT IS interesting Virgode. I did a search on this from a site a bit more credible then "blogspot" and found it on CNN.com

What is this about prostitution? Anyknow anything about it?......

Quote:
My guestion is, will or should Lee Anthony be granted immunity from prostitution in exchange for his cooperation in helping authorities convict his sister Casey of murder?

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 09-19-2011 at 09:57 PM..

Old 09-19-2011, 10:09 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:

Lee Anthony Wants Immunity, Will/Should He Get It?
I did a bit more looking into this. It seems Lee's lawyer wanted him to have the immunity because he may have known something that could have lead to him being brought up on obstruction charges if he testified to it, NOT because he had any part in the crime. Apparently Lee may have neglected to tell authorities information that would have been useful in the investigation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime