Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2012, 02:54 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,486,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I forgot..besides Trista and Ryan.. Jason and Molly got married....almost forgot them. Lol. Wonder how that's going!
I read they are doing well. I also read that they aren't actually counted in the "success" marriages from the show because he didn't orginally pick Molly and picked Melissa first.

Now that you bring him up, there is one bachelor I disliked more then Ben and it was Jason.

I never watched the season with Trista and Ryan.

Is Ashley just seem over the top with the enthusiasm or what? I guess her and Jp are just really happy.

When in doubt read the TOS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 07:55 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,873,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I liked him as well and followed through after I watched an episode of Bachelor 12. Happy when he chose Shane, I think they're good together. There was another guy, a doctor who ended up with a kindergarten teacher (I forgot both their names) who also seemed down to earth.
Both of those relationships ended before you could say, "journey".

Old 03-15-2012, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I read they are doing well. I also read that they aren't actually counted in the "success" marriages from the show because he didn't orginally pick Molly and picked Melissa first.

Now that you bring him up, there is one bachelor I disliked more then Ben and it was Jason.

Is Ashley just seem over the top with the enthusiasm or what? I guess her and Jp are just really happy.
Ashley seemed a bit manic, IMO

Old 03-15-2012, 09:01 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Both of those relationships ended before you could say, "journey".
LOL, couldn't rep you again but so funny!

Old 03-15-2012, 11:56 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,713 times
Quote:

I couldn't agree more with you on Ashley....she seemed way over the top and frantic! A little too enthusiastic for JP's calm demeanor. She seemed like she was being so forceful of the situation, she overtalked him and every question asked, she seemed a bit like she didn't want JP to have a word in edgewise for fear of him to reveal the "lows" of their relationship. She just wanted the world to see perfection and enthusiasm, and she worked a little to hard to seem happy. So much that is seemed fake. Although....please don't get me wrong....I would love to see them work out and I wish the best for them but there just seemed a major imbalance of enthusiasm there.

I mean she even answered the question about if they plan to have kids or not, without really letting JP voice his opinion on that topic. I really wanted to hear more from JP at this point.

Old 03-15-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I couldn't agree more with you on Ashley....she seemed way over the top and frantic! A little too enthusiastic for JP's calm demeanor. She seemed like she was being so forceful of the situation, she overtalked him and every question asked, she seemed a bit like she didn't want JP to have a word in edgewise for fear of him to reveal the "lows" of their relationship. She just wanted the world to see perfection and enthusiasm, and she worked a little to hard to seem happy. So much that is seemed fake. Although....please don't get me wrong....I would love to see them work out and I wish the best for them but there just seemed a major imbalance of enthusiasm there.

I mean she even answered the question about if they plan to have kids or not, without really letting JP voice his opinion on that topic. I really wanted to hear more from JP at this point.
very insightful

Old 03-15-2012, 01:08 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:

She is over the top lol and does overtalk JT but maybe opposites attract? lol...who knows..right?

I loathed Jason after what he did to the other girl!

Old 03-15-2012, 01:14 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post

Ashley is a control freak and insecure.

Old 03-15-2012, 01:27 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
She is over the top lol and does overtalk JT but maybe opposites attract? lol...who knows..right?

I loathed Jason after what he did to the other girl!
That's my opinion, JP was always mellow, I hardly feel that he's being overrun by Ashley. My fiancee' is very talkative, and energetic, in social situations he does probably 80% of the talking, and that's great with me because I'm not a big talker, I'm content to just chill. I'm certain JP loves that about Ashley, as I do with my fiancee'. Most likely JP has always looked for very outgoing women to compliment his quieter nature. I think they are great together.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:03 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,534,094 times
FIRST PIC: Courtney Robertson Steps Out With Engagement Ring - Yahoo! omg!

Popped up on my Yahoo page moments ago- so I clicked on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV