Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2014, 09:23 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times

Advertisements

Why why why is Mauricio and Kyle soooooooooooo freaked out about tabloid stories????
Kyle has grown up in Hollyweird so she knows about such.

Me thinks they both protest too much

Brandi is such a user. Lisa and Ken have defended her behavior over and over and over...............

There is certainly "something" that someone knows that is not being told.

Team Lisa/Ken

Old 02-24-2014, 09:38 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,557,504 times
I was sooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see Lisa put on the hot seat. She is beyond condescending and acts like her feces smells of lavender. Just goes to show that what goes around comes around. That was worth watching. Truly.

Old 02-24-2014, 09:50 PM

7,371 posts, read 5,485,714 times
Well next week it looks like Lisa goes to Carlton for support. Good idea, she's a pit bull and maybe she'll put a hex on the others.

Old 02-24-2014, 10:16 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
This was just crazy! Brandi so hurt and jealous that Lisa and Kyle are friends again. Did we not hear her say in the last two episodes at least six times, "you used to call me every morning" to Lisa, or telling others that Lisa used to call her every morning.

So what does Brandi do? She does everything in her power to destroy Lisa and turn everyone against her. Hmmm....Brandi was hurt by Eddie who cheated on her with Leeann Rimes while she was pregnant.

What does Brandi do? She spends the next decade trying to destroy Eddie in an angry divorce/Twitter war. It is like you hurt me (Brandi speaking) so now I am going to hurt you 1,000 more than you hurt me.

She is replaying that pattern with Lisa.

Brandi does this with everyone, remember Adrienne brought her on the show, and then she turned on her. Then Lisa took her under her wing, and here we go again.

I think Brandi is lying about the Tabloids and Lisa telling her to take them to Palm Springs. Lisa is not perfect and her British humor, which I love, can be misunderstood, but I think Brandi is trying to breakup Lisa and Kyle and made up the tabloid story knowing how insecure Kyle is about her husband, that was the way to do it.

Geez ladies, get a job like the rest of us and you have the time or energy to play all these games.

Old 02-25-2014, 07:11 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Tonight's episode was a disgrace. The way they all ganged up on Lisa and then Kim getting so rude and nasty with Ken! Kim ONLY picks on him because she knows he's too much of a gentleman to tell her off like she needs to be told off!!!

I am disappointed in Brandi.

I'm not surprised that Kyle just sat there, putting her hands over her eyes.

I loved the way Ken told Mauricio on the way out " you know.... YOU know...." Hmmm..... I wonder if Ken meant that Mauricio is cheating and he knows about it?

Lisa was very upset..... I don't think I've ever seen either of them smoke before!
AND she brought up the graduation party AGAIN

Kim is such a dolt.

Old 02-25-2014, 07:22 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Why why why is Mauricio and Kyle soooooooooooo freaked out about tabloid stories????
Kyle has grown up in Hollyweird so she knows about such.

Me thinks they both protest too much

Brandi is such a user. Lisa and Ken have defended her behavior over and over and over...............

There is certainly "something" that someone knows that is not being told.

Team Lisa/Ken
^^This^^

It was like watching a bunch of hyenas circling their prey when Yolanda spoke with Lisa. I hate it when anyone brings up something and its not even about them Shut up and let Brandi speak since it is her issue! I can't believe all this she said, she said stuff Go to the source people Sorry if I were Ken, I would step in to defend Lisa too. Like all the other husbands haven't done so Big kudos for them walking away when things got heated. And big kudos to Lisa when she went up to Brandi to try to smooth things out before dinner started.

OMG - the same old ka-ka over again as if it is their only story line. Oh wait, it is their only story line

Brandi - Eddie is a scum and cheated on me. Yeah, we got that. He's a big old ho-bag. Get over it because your 15 minutes of fame is at least at 14 minutes and 54 seconds..... Scheena is not being pushed on Brandi so get over that too. Lisa and Ken have always defended Brandi to the nth degree. Jealousy is such an ugly color on Brandi. Lisa should just give her a bottle of booze and allow her to self destruct and break her other wrist.

I was really disappointed with Yolanda. She is becoming Mrs. Big-Butt-Insksie.

Kim should quit her booming career as an actress and start tutoring students in Spanish Shut the h e double hockey sticks over Kim Jr's graduation party

Kyle is stuck in high school like everyone says. And your husband is a big old ho-bag too. She never talks about anyone behind their back Roll the tapes

On WWHL, the audience voted that they believed Lisa and not Brandi by a huge margin (over 70%)

Old 02-25-2014, 07:45 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,737 times
George - You are hysterical and totally nailed it! I agree with Ringo too, Kim is a dolt.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:24 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,731,042 times
The thing is, Kim had NOTHING to do with any of it but was screaming at Ken that Lisa is a liar and that Brandi TOLD her, etc etc etc...... She has no idea what the truth is but says that Brandi told her so Lisa must be the liar!!! Idiot.

You know, when people are in "recovery", they loooooove confrontation. They think if they 'confront' people on any little thing (whether it has to do with them or not), they are gaining back some of the power they lost to the alcohol or drugs. However, they will only do this with a person who they perceive as weaker than them. Kim is a classic case of this. She knows Ken isn't going to tell her to bugger off or go f herself. She knows he's too much of a gentleman to tell her what he really thinks. She knows he won't tell her off like she deserves to be told off.

Also, what was with her and that "Spanish"????

Old 02-25-2014, 08:51 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
Quote:
The thing is, Kim had NOTHING to do with any of it but was screaming at Ken that Lisa is a liar and that Brandi TOLD her, etc etc etc...... She has no idea what the truth is but says that Brandi told her so Lisa must be the liar!!! Idiot.

You know, when people are in "recovery", they loooooove confrontation. They think if they 'confront' people on any little thing (whether it has to do with them or not), they are gaining back some of the power they lost to the alcohol or drugs. However, they will only do this with a person who they perceive as weaker than them. Kim is a classic case of this. She knows Ken isn't going to tell her to bugger off or go f herself. She knows he's too much of a gentleman to tell her what he really thinks. She knows he won't tell her off like she deserves to be told off.

I know right It was like some random thing that popped into her head and she wanted to "communicate" her feelings

Maybe she would understand this: Kim-O, you es mucho cray-cray. Comprendayyyy??? Margarita

Old 02-25-2014, 09:31 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
^^This^^

It was like watching a bunch of hyenas circling their prey when Yolanda spoke with Lisa. I hate it when anyone brings up something and its not even about them Shut up and let Brandi speak since it is her issue! I can't believe all this she said, she said stuff Go to the source people Sorry if I were Ken, I would step in to defend Lisa too. Like all the other husbands haven't done so Big kudos for them walking away when things got heated. And big kudos to Lisa when she went up to Brandi to try to smooth things out before dinner started.

OMG - the same old ka-ka over again as if it is their only story line. Oh wait, it is their only story line

Brandi - Eddie is a scum and cheated on me. Yeah, we got that. He's a big old ho-bag. Get over it because your 15 minutes of fame is at least at 14 minutes and 54 seconds..... Scheena is not being pushed on Brandi so get over that too. Lisa and Ken have always defended Brandi to the nth degree. Jealousy is such an ugly color on Brandi. Lisa should just give her a bottle of booze and allow her to self destruct and break her other wrist.

I was really disappointed with Yolanda. She is becoming Mrs. Big-Butt-Insksie.

Kim should quit her booming career as an actress and start tutoring students in Spanish Shut the h e double hockey sticks over Kim Jr's graduation party

Kyle is stuck in high school like everyone says. And your husband is a big old ho-bag too. She never talks about anyone behind their back Roll the tapes

On WWHL, the audience voted that they believed Lisa and not Brandi by a huge margin (over 70%)
Did they? I fell asleep before that came in; I'm glad they did because I sure didn't believe Brandi. I agree - she's trying to strechhhhhhhhh that 15 minutes of fame as far as it can go. As far as I'm concerned - she can go when this season is over.

What IS with all these women airing their dirty laundry in front of everyone? Kyle should have kept her conversation with Lisa private and Brandi too - OR the three of them should have had a private conversation.

Yolo should have remain uninvolved (is that possible for her) and Kim should have kept her silly trap shut. I think that Yoyce managed to stay out of it? As I recall.

Quote:

Agree 100% with everything you said about Kim. I don't believe her elevator is going all the way UP or possibly never did.

I didn't understand why she continues to confront Ken but now I know. I don't perceive him as necessarily 'weaker' but perhaps possessed of some civility and restraint that Kimmie seems to be missing. Along with some intelligence, but hey, she WAS the child star and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV