Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2014, 01:51 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times

Advertisements

On the "Joe" topic, in my opinion, I just think that since Cutter is still on the show and I'm not sure that he is able to read blog posts at this point while still actively participating on the show, I just don't think it is fair that this is said "behind his back" while he is still an active contestant. With all of the classy and religious upbringing that Joe has mentioned in previous posts.....WOULDN'T JOE HAVE ENOUGH CLASS TO RESPECT ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS? Wait until they can actually get booted from the show and then attack them.....so they can appropriately respond if they choose to?

Of course I do believe Joe said nice things about Jaimee in his post, however Jaimee is no longer a participant....perfect timing Joe!!! Wait til the contestant is gone to break them down, or maybe Joe could've actually showed up to the episode and told Cutter to his face rather than blogging about on the one week he plays hooky....just a plain punk act by Joe.

Well....on the other topic.....Jaimee's elimination....sad to see her go, although it was well past her time. It was a strain to hear her (and I completely understand her medical condition), but it was painful for me to watch her struggle that much as the competitions got more fierce and intense.

Last topic, I want Courtney gone. She spent her time bragging how a gnocchi was her specialty and that was what won her apron to get on the show......how come she couldn't make gnocchi in the kitchen at Marquis the other day??? Really??? How fake are you Courtney???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2014, 03:47 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
On the "Joe" topic, in my opinion, I just think that since Cutter is still on the show and I'm not sure that he is able to read blog posts at this point while still actively participating on the show, I just don't think it is fair that this is said "behind his back" while he is still an active contestant. With all of the classy and religious upbringing that Joe has mentioned in previous posts.....WOULDN'T JOE HAVE ENOUGH CLASS TO RESPECT ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS? Wait until they can actually get booted from the show and then attack them.....so they can appropriately respond if they choose to?

Of course I do believe Joe said nice things about Jaimee in his post, however Jaimee is no longer a participant....perfect timing Joe!!! Wait til the contestant is gone to break them down, or maybe Joe could've actually showed up to the episode and told Cutter to his face rather than blogging about on the one week he plays hooky....just a plain punk act by Joe.

Well....on the other topic.....Jaimee's elimination....sad to see her go, although it was well past her time. It was a strain to hear her (and I completely understand her medical condition), but it was painful for me to watch her struggle that much as the competitions got more fierce and intense.

Last topic, I want Courtney gone. She spent her time bragging how a gnocchi was her specialty and that was what won her apron to get on the show......how come she couldn't make gnocchi in the kitchen at Marquis the other day??? Really??? How fake are you Courtney???
Good post. I agree with it all!

I did think it was in bad form for Joe to trash Cutter like that while he is still a contestant. Of course I am not sure when this was filmed compared to when it is aired, but we see it airing right now.

Old 09-07-2014, 06:21 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Cutter has the ability to defend his self.

https://www.facebook.com/MC5Cutter/p...07987132590424

Old 09-08-2014, 01:50 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
DVR alert: Double dose of Master Chef tonight.

Old 09-08-2014, 03:10 PM

17,596 posts, read 15,266,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
DVR alert: Double dose of Master Chef tonight.
Yeah, meant to mention that earlier.. And.. I think Hotel Hell is tomorrow night.. AND.. Masterchef Jr S2 is set for November 7th.

Old 09-08-2014, 07:38 PM

17,596 posts, read 15,266,523 times
Ok.. So I'm 10 minutes into watching this.. The thought crossed my mind a few weeks back.. But now I just have to mention it.. See if I'm the only one thinking this..

Anyone else think that Courtney's "brother" isn't really her brother?

Wouldn't the ages match right up where he'd be her kid if she got pregnant at about 17? She's a dancer...

I really think it's quite possible the kid is her son, being raised by her parents as her brother.

How many of you were thinking that also.. And how many are now? lol..

Old 09-08-2014, 08:22 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,817,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Ok.. So I'm 10 minutes into watching this.. The thought crossed my mind a few weeks back.. But now I just have to mention it.. See if I'm the only one thinking this..

Anyone else think that Courtney's "brother" isn't really her brother?

Wouldn't the ages match right up where he'd be her kid if she got pregnant at about 17? She's a dancer...

I really think it's quite possible the kid is her son, being raised by her parents as her brother.

How many of you were thinking that also.. And how many are now? lol..
It didn't even occur to me, and that it occurred to you suggests that you need new things to think about. She danced her way through college, apparently. She likely wasn't a dancer when she was 17. In addition, dancers can make a lot of money - she could have easily raised a son if she wanted. It seems like people on here care less about the cooking, and more about screaming, "SHE'S A SL-T! SHE'S A SL-T AND THEREFORE SHOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK! SLU-S CAN'T COOK!"

Old 09-09-2014, 07:05 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
On the "Joe" topic, in my opinion, I just think that since Cutter is still on the show and I'm not sure that he is able to read blog posts at this point while still actively participating on the show.
These shows do not air in real time. They're produced and edited into a program before they go on the air. Cutter was not still actively participating in the show when the comments were made, and was entirely capable of responding in whatever manner he chose, so long as he doesn't reveal what happens next on the show.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:09 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
None of the judges offered Cutter any perks when he was booted.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:10 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,654,107 times
OK, let's see, Cutter's tuna looked exactly like Gordon's dish (we went back and re-watched it), yet it was called undercooked. Leslie's was obviously overdone, he forgot his quail eggs and did not complete the dish whcih on past episodes gets you sent home. Leslie got out-cooked tonight yet, somehow, makes it through. That is ratings and drama for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV