Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2015, 03:30 PM

815 posts, read 737,211 times

Advertisements

Well this last episode had the single best moment of any episode....Bronn singing "I've Tasted the Dornishman's Wife".

This season has been a huge departure from the books, which is fine in a sense, since this is where the quality of the books went off a cliff. It's been a weak season by GoT standards, but I don't agree with a lot of people that it has been downright bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2015, 03:35 PM

677 posts, read 653,525 times
Jon Snow isn't directly Ned's blood, but he is a Stark ... And much, much more ...

Old 05-25-2015, 05:39 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,656,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post

Blood makes Jon Snow a child of Ned Stark so that would make his existence
germane to the discussion.
Whose blood, exactly? That is the million dollar question

Old 05-25-2015, 06:51 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,962,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Whose blood, exactly? That is the million dollar question
oh, I think it's pretty clear if you read "A Game of Thrones" closely. The only question is if it was willing or if it was through rape.

Old 05-25-2015, 07:03 PM

677 posts, read 653,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
oh, I think it's pretty clear if you read "A Game of Thrones" closely. The only question is if it was willing or if it was through rape.
Actually, I think it's pretty clear that it was willing also ...

Old 05-25-2015, 08:08 PM

7,382 posts, read 12,675,598 times
For those of you who like spoilers, the entire genealogy is spelled out in the GoT Season 5 Spoilers and Speculations thread!

Old 05-26-2015, 05:44 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
That's what I've been hoping happens.

Slowly....very very slowly...and painfully. Beginning with flaying with castration at the end. Then left as dragon food.

Old 05-26-2015, 09:10 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,962,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Slowly....very very slowly...and painfully. Beginning with flaying with castration at the end. Then left as dragon food.
Not sure how it will happen, but there have only been a few pure evil characters so far in the series/books. One was Viserys (Dany's older brother) - and, he died a horrible death befitting the pathetic loser he really was. It was not the abused Dany that got back at him, though, it was Drogo who ordered the molten gold poured on his head.

Another was Joffrey, and he went out choking to death at his wedding reception and calling for his mommy as he died, befitting what a horrible little monster he was. It was neither Tyrion nor Sansa who poisoned Joff, though, it was The Queen of Thorns and Littlefinger. Tyrion and Sansa had the most motive to do him in, though.

Ramsay is the third - I expect him to die a gruesome death; but I'm not sure Theon or Sansa will do the deed.

(Walder Frey is pretty evil as well, but he did help the Starks in the beginning...)

Old 05-26-2015, 03:47 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,778 times
Is it just me or did the last episode seem like it was 2 hours? And like 2 hours in a good way. They really packed a lot of stuff in one episode! I enjoyed it. I'm ready for action!!!

Old 05-26-2015, 03:48 PM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
Not sure how it will happen, but there have only been a few pure evil characters so far in the series/books. One was Viserys (Dany's older brother) - and, he died a horrible death befitting the pathetic loser he really was. It was not the abused Dany that got back at him, though, it was Drogo who ordered the molten gold poured on his head.

Another was Joffrey, and he went out choking to death at his wedding reception and calling for his mommy as he died, befitting what a horrible little monster he was. It was neither Tyrion nor Sansa who poisoned Joff, though, it was The Queen of Thorns and Littlefinger. Tyrion and Sansa had the most motive to do him in, though.

Ramsay is the third - I expect him to die a gruesome death; but I'm not sure Theon or Sansa will do the deed.

(Walder Frey is pretty evil as well, but he did help the Starks in the beginning...)
Walder Frey only "helped" the Starks in exchange for a betrothal of one of his daughters with the King of the North. I'd say he was expecting a lot more out of the deal than merely letting some soldiers pass on his bridge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV