Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2008, 01:52 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times

Advertisements

I think that the show is lacking that "Je ne sais quoi " this season !!! The BIG IT factor !!!

The people they chose this season are just not as interesting or memorable as past seasons (IMHO ). I especially thought that last season was much better than this one both in singers and personalities (at least so far). I'm actually starting to wish that Sanjaya was back ! And normally I like Simon, but this season , someone needs to get him on some better MEDS soon !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Why do you think it's the worst HDL? Just curious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2008, 04:18 AM

1,942 posts, read 8,491,622 times
Talent wise, I do think this is the best season.

And, I too agree that country lady should have went home. David H didn't do well...but he's done better.

I don't like Jason, and everyone else does! I don't think he has a quarter of the range or voice as the other contestants!!

Old 03-13-2008, 06:51 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,884,865 times
Jason has a twinkle in his eye and a shy kind personality that makes him so likable. I would buy his album.
Just out of curiosity does anyone on here actually vote?

Old 03-13-2008, 07:04 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,871,095 times
I think this is the best season overall. There have been some standouts on other seasons but this year all but 2 or 3 are really good. I really didn't want David to go home. Kristy Lee is just painful to listen to. I haven't voted this year so far, but I'll probably start now. I have to keep David Cook around for a while.....I love him! I wish he'd fix his hair but he sings the kind of music I like. Carly is great too.

Old 03-13-2008, 07:37 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshvo View Post
Talent wise, I do think this is the best season.

And, I too agree that country lady should have went home. David H didn't do well...but he's done better.

I don't like Jason, and everyone else does! I don't think he has a quarter of the range or voice as the other contestants!!
Gasp! You don't like Jason??? No more rep points for you! He He J/K!!!

I love Jason - his voice, his dreads, his eyes, his smile. Sigh! Someone stop me if I decide to relocate to Rockwall, TX! LOL!

I also think it's a really good season with a lot of talent. \

Old 03-13-2008, 07:44 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
And I forgot to say that I've tried to vote the last two weeks, but haven't been able to get through.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:05 PM

502 posts, read 2,296,028 times
I agree Kristy should have gone home last night but it doesn't matter in the long run really cause the Stripper wasn't going to go far in the competition anyway.

I try to vote whenever I am able to watch the show in real time. Usually I get home late and watch it from my DVR (WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT MY DVR).

As for Jason Castro, I like him but he is weak in comparison to the other contestants but yes, he is unique and he kind of reminds me of a young John Travolta. Just remove the dreads and look at those baby blues and his smile and phoof! it's John Travolta.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:13 PM

690 posts, read 2,630,274 times
I was in shock that David was voted off before Kristie Lee, who was absolutely horrible - I went and did laundry 5 seconds into her number. UGH. I wanted either she or Syesha to go home, because KL sucks and Syesha bores me to tears every single week.

I'm a fan of Carly, David Cook, Michael Johns, and Jason. I also love David A., of course. Who doesn't?

Old 03-13-2008, 02:02 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
I also like Carly, Ramiella, David Cook and Michael Johns.
My guy likes Amanda, the rocker chick. I don't see her going too far in this competition, she just sounds the same ALL the time for every song. She would be great as a Janis Joplin impersonator.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:41 PM

690 posts, read 2,630,274 times
She would, Pink. I like to watch her dance, though, because she's got this weird combination of Tina Turner/Elvis dance moves that are pretty interesting. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV