Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2021, 01:21 PM

12,843 posts, read 869,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
. I have to admit I am liking Kevin more lately...and never did before

But, I would bet that Kevin will not marry Madison . I think he wants to be
with Beth's cousin Zoe . And, I don't think Madison deserves this .
Why? Because he ran into Zoe on Zoom (or whatever it was) and they had a conversation?

Old 05-17-2021, 01:44 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,576,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydayparis View Post
Why? Because he ran into Zoe on Zoom (or whatever it was) and they had a conversation?
I think SHE wants HIM back, but not the other way around.

Old 05-17-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB4 View Post
Still not seeing any chemistry between Kevin and Madison. Sorry.
Well, I don't remember him falling in LOVE with her, but commitment is something he definitely has. Love grows from that all the time.

Old 05-20-2021, 11:04 AM

Argh... Kevin's past loves should leave him alone. First he converses with Zoe, then he gets a call from Sophie. Sophie? Come on, she made it very clear to him how she felt the last time they broke up.

I'm rooting for Madison. The other two are late to the party, making it seem like: "Oh, Kevin is getting married? Well maybe I shouldn't have let him go." Or something like that.

I know Madison caught Kevin's expression on the video, but hey, we all have our doubts in life from time to time so in that regard this show continues to reflect that with all the characters. And Miquel's campfire speech was awesome.

Anyway, I have a feeling next week's season finale will be a good one.

Old 05-20-2021, 02:10 PM

4,061 posts, read 2,140,022 times
Rainy day, I agree. Miguel is the real deal. The only thing I didn’t get was Madison watching the video again…was Kevin saying he wasn’t going to get old a red flag? If so, in terms of what? I get that he would prefer to be 40 forever, but he knows that won’t happen and he will age like anyone else…

Old 05-20-2021, 07:19 PM

jazzcat... I believe since Madison kept pausing the video at when he hesitated at the question with a blank stare, right before he said all that stuff about being 40 forever, that was saying he hadn't really thought too much about them growing old together. And at the party Kate remembered Kevin's plan twenty years before and growing old together with Sophie. That's how I came to the my conclusion.

(Sorry if I didn't explain that very well. I'm sleepy.)

Last edited by rainydayparis; 05-20-2021 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Sorry...

Old 05-20-2021, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydayparis View Post
jazzcat... I believe since Madison kept pausing the video at when he hesitated at the question with a blank stare, right before he said all that stuff about being 40 forever, that was saying he hadn't really thought too much about them growing old together. And at the party Kate remembered Kevin's plan twenty years before and growing old together with Sophie. That's how I came to the my conclusion.

(Sorry if I didn't explain that very well. I'm sleepy.)
I haven't seen it yet but ouch!

I'm not shocked, though, I mean he just tumbled into this and is doing a great job being a husband and father, but he's mainly emulating his father lacking the great love his father had for his mother.

That seat of his pants decision to pop the question and the honeymoon phase was due for a rough patch.

Old 05-26-2021, 06:26 AM

3,024 posts, read 2,243,004 times
Who watched the finale and wants to discuss???

Old 05-26-2021, 08:07 AM

1,044 posts, read 689,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post
Who watched the finale and wants to discuss???
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Spoiler
I saw it and last week I think most of us saw the break up of Keven and Madison coming a mile away.

What was unexpected, of course, was the look 5 years into the future seeing Kate marrying her coworker. I assume next season will be about the events that lead to their eventual divorce.

On a more personal note, I've always thought Toby could do much better than Kate. I've been in relationships like that in the past where I constantly had to reassure a girlfriend with very low self-esteem that everything was okay. In relationships like that, you're always walking on egg shells. It sucks and it can really tire a person out because you constantly have to ensure that everything is okay with your partner because you don't know what will trigger them.

Last edited by Beretta; 05-28-2021 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: added spoiler tag

Old 05-26-2021, 08:52 AM

8,816 posts, read 21,286,964 times
What I am a little confused about is this :

At the very very end when Rebecca is dying in Kevin's beautiful cabin which his company has built,
Deja is shown becoming a doctor and little Jack has just had a baby ( making Kate a grandmother ) .
But, Kevin's twins are still young children .

Does this mean that Kevin has married and has had a second set of twins .?
Or is my own timing somehow off ?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.