Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2011, 02:17 PM

250 posts, read 580,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclingdawg View Post
Ok. That makes sense. I thought you were that troll again. I think a BD's at the mall though would work as lifestyle centers bring in the foot traffic who would just drive by it at Augusta Exchange. The mall and VAR is where nicer restaurants will thrive in Augusta. I doubt PF Changs would do well away from the mall. When BD's was here the mall was in decline and did not have the lifestyle center for this restaurant.
oh gosh...im def not that troll(ive taken myshare of potshots at him)
I agree with the mall being a great location for that or any restaraunt.
When it comes to the undeveloped potential i like the carmax area but both that and the VAR could really work if done right. Im afraid we will just get another plain shopping center. I have mentioned it would be cool to see something like the village at sandhills located in columbia but that may be too big. I recently went up to notre dame and across from the campus was what i feel would be perfect for the carmax area. Its called eddy street commons (Eddy Street Commons at Notre Dame).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 11:34 AM

Location: Augusta, GA ''The fastest rising city in the southeast''
7,508 posts, read 15,101,643 times
Flip Flop Shops is now open at the Augusta mall.. The company is based in Atlanta, but decided to open their first GA store in Augusta... The retail store plans to open locations in Atlanta, Columbia, and Greenville in 2011....

Flip Flops, Sandals & Casual Footwear at FlipFlopShops.com | Free Shipping & No Sales Tax on Qualifying Orders | Free Your Toes!

Old 05-21-2011, 04:35 PM

The Bath & Body Works renovations are completed at the mall...

Both Champs and Aeropostale are undergoing renovations as well..

The sign for the Limited expands across two spaces on the second floor... The Limited is definitely one of the bigger stores in the mall..

Old 06-02-2011, 02:16 PM

Picture showing of a portion of the promenade at Augusta Mall....

Old 06-02-2011, 11:03 PM

2,217 posts, read 3,387,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortonguy View Post
Picture showing of a portion of the promenade at Augusta Mall....
Nice

Old 06-03-2011, 08:08 AM

Location: (Orginally From Ann Arbor, MI) Now reside in Evans, Georgia
560 posts, read 1,143,002 times
Beautiful Pic Nort, Thanks for sharing it. We really need to start a pic thread and start showcasing all the new great changes so outsiders can get a visual of whats the NOW Augusta looks like and not the hearsay. Can we contact AltantaGreg the moderator and ask for a few stickies?

Old 06-03-2011, 10:45 AM

1,138 posts, read 2,694,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmquiroz View Post
Beautiful Pic Nort, Thanks for sharing it. We really need to start a pic thread and start showcasing all the new great changes so outsiders can get a visual of whats the NOW Augusta looks like and not the hearsay. Can we contact AltantaGreg the moderator and ask for a few stickies?
We have an old picture thread on here somewhere, I remember a couple of us asked for a sticky a while back and nothing ever came of it...

Old 06-03-2011, 12:43 PM

Location: (Orginally From Ann Arbor, MI) Now reside in Evans, Georgia
560 posts, read 1,143,002 times
Well, another request shouldn't hurt. I sent one today. One for pics, one for development updates, and one for newcomers /relocation information. Well, see if they allow us them =)

Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 PM

1,138 posts, read 2,694,996 times
Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did, because stickies for those 3 topics are greatly needed lol

Old 06-13-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortonguy View Post
The Bath & Body Works renovations are completed at the mall...

Both Champs and Aeropostale are undergoing renovations as well..

The sign for the Limited expands across two spaces on the second floor... The Limited is definitely one of the bigger stores in the mall..
The Augusta store is listed as coming soon on the website..
Store Locator: The Limited

On a side note... I saw this video of the Augusta mall on youtube.. The mall security is actually more tolerant than I initially thought.. I guess it helps
the group is diverse and they're wearing tight clothes..

YouTube - ‪EastCoast Infamous Swat Bros. (Augusta, GA) USA [Augusta Mall]‬‏
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Augusta area