Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2020, 08:02 PM

45,573 posts, read 27,172,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
God never gave up His ownership of us. When Adam sinned, his punishment was death and he died. His body died and returned to dust, his soul died, and his spirit returned to God. The earth and all that is within it and on it belongs to God.

One day all will be made new and that includes all who have died, who currently reside in and on the earth. The earth itself will be made new (qualitatively new, not quantitatively new according to the definition). He does not make all new things, but He will

make

all

things

new.

"And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." Revelation 21:5

God bless.
Revelation 20 comes before Revelation 21. You may want to go back and review.

Old 02-23-2020, 06:30 AM

2,984 posts, read 3,346,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The fact is our Abba declares the end is a final victory of God in every dimension of the ta pante (the all). It is not partial victory. Our God completes what He begins as Author in a grand program as Finisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Old 02-23-2020, 06:38 AM

alternate plan b=

I have come to try and save that which is lost, I tried and tried but alas have failed?

Superior Plan A =

"I have come to seek and to save that which is lost."

Good News =

The unlimited Christ loses nothing. He completes His mission completely!

Old 02-25-2020, 01:48 AM

What is the meaning of the word "pure"?

1. Free from anything of a different, inferior, or contaminating kind; free from extraneous matter: pure gold; pure water.

2. Unmodified by an admixture; simple or homogeneous.
of unmixed descent or ancestry.

3. Free from foreign or inappropriate elements.

4. Clear/ free from blemishes.

Koine=

Hagnos = pure from defilement.

From hagios = HOLY.

Katharos = cleansed by fire. Pure.

"Because of the sacrifice of the Messiah, his blood poured out on the altar of the Cross, we’re a free people—free of penalties and punishments chalked up by all our misdeeds. And not just barely free, either. Abundantly free! He thought of everything, provided for everything we could possibly need, letting us in on the plans he took such delight in making. He set it all out before us in Christ, [b]a long-range plan in which everything would be brought together and summed up in him, everything in deepest heaven, everything on planet earth. It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone." -MSG-

Last edited by Birdy_56; 02-25-2020 at 01:58 AM..

Old 02-25-2020, 08:36 AM

What can separate us from the love of God?

NOTHING!

Not death.

Not life.

Not angels.

Not powers.

Not the present/ not the future.

No power.

ouden= NOTHING

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers can separate us from the love of God"

Old 02-28-2020, 07:14 AM

Acts 3:21

"Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began." (KJV)

"Who is to be kept in heaven till the time when all things are put right, of which God has given word by the mouth of his holy prophets, who have been from the earliest times."
(BBE)

"Whom heaven must receive until the time for establishing all that God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets from long ago."(Common)

"Whom heaven indeed must receive till the times of the restoring of all things, of which God has spoken by the mouth of his holy prophets since time began." (Darby)

"Heaven must receive him until the time of universal restoration that God announced long ago through the voice of his holy prophets." (ISV)

Whom, indeed, heaven must retain till the time of the accomplishment of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets, from the beginning of time.
(LO)

"Whom the heavens must receive until the time of restoration of all things. "God spoke of this ages ago, through the mouth of his holy prophets." (Montgomery)

"Whom the heavens must retain, until the completion of the times of those things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of his holy prophets of old." (Murdock)

"Unto whom, indeed, heaven must needs give welcome, until the times of the due establishment of all things, of which God hath spoken through the mouth of his holy age-past prophets." (Rotherham)

"Whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God spoke long ago by the mouth of his holy prophets." (WEB)

"Heaven must receive Him until those times of which God has spoken from the earliest ages through the lips of His holy Prophets--the times of the reconstitution of all things."
(Weymouth)

"Whom it behoveth heaven, indeed, to receive till times of a restitution of all things, of which God spake through the mouth of all His holy prophets from the age." (YLT)

"...of universal restoration" TCNT

"....of the great Restoration" (James Moffatt)

"....for the universal reformation..." (Goodspeed)

"....when all things are put right" (BAS)

"...when all is restored anew." Monsig. Ronald Knox

"...until the whole world is re-created" Rieu

"...until the final recovery of all things from sin." Kenneth Taylor

“Now it’s time to change your ways! Turn to face God so he can wipe away your sins, pour out showers of blessing to refresh you, and send you the Messiah he prepared for you, namely, Jesus. For the time being he must remain out of sight in heaven until everything is restored to order again just the way God, through the preaching of his holy prophets of old, said it would be. -MSG-

Old 03-01-2020, 07:33 PM

What do the prophets and sages proclaim?

Genesis=

18:18 all the nations of the earth will be blessed.

28:14 all the families of the earth will be blessed.

1 Kings=

8:43 all the people of the earth will come to know and fear you, just as your own people Israel do.

Psalms=

46:10 "I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world."

65:2 O you who hear prayer, to you shall all flesh come.

86:9 All the nations you made will come and bow before you, Lord; they will praise your holy name.

138:4 O Jehovah, all kings of earth confess Thee, When they have heard the sayings of Thy mouth.

Isaiah=

11:9 Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the LORD.

52:10 The LORD will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God.

52:15 Kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they understand.

61:11 or as the earth brings forth its bud, and as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord Yahweh will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, to a nation that was not called by my name.

66:18 it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

66:23 all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the LORD.

Lamentations=

3:31-32 For the Lord will not cast off for ever: but though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.

(NLT)- For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love.

Daniel=

7:14 And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

7:27 ..the Most High. His kingdom will last forever, and all rulers will serve and obey him."

Micah=

4:1-5 ..he will teach us his ways,
and we will walk in his paths."
For the LORD's teaching will go out from Zion;
his word will go out from Jerusalem.
The LORD will mediate between peoples
and will settle disputes between strong nations far away.
They will hammer their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will no longer fight against nation,
nor train for war anymore.
Everyone will live in peace and prosperity,
enjoying their own grapevines and fig trees,
for there will be nothing to fear.

Habakkuk=

2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Old 03-02-2020, 04:14 AM

Mega (large) news!

Jesus Christ IS the Reconciliation for our sins

AND>>>>>>

He is the reconciliation for NOT our sins ONLY (monon & monos)

BUT>>>>>>

For the sins of the WHOLE world (the radical all).

The entire sins of the entire ungodly world!

Old 03-09-2020, 06:54 AM

14,880 posts, read 17,153,412 times
Amen, Birdy_56. God bless.

Old 03-09-2020, 07:01 AM

14,880 posts, read 17,153,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

The second death is a part of the process of making all things new. All who are cast into the lake of fire will be made new. Just as the old man is put to death in believers, the old man in those who are cast into the last of fire, must be annihilated, destroyed. Then they will be made new just as we are being made into His image today. God bless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity