Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2019, 09:37 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,727,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You're confusing Jerwade with that guy in your mirror.
Nah, I dont rave against people with different views. I would probably even tolerate your views if I knew what they were.

Old 12-09-2019, 10:09 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,347,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Nah, I dont rave against people with different views. I would probably even tolerate your views if I knew what they were.
No, you just lie, misrepresent and misquote them.

Old 12-09-2019, 10:18 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,235,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
No, you just lie, misrepresent and misquote them.
Yes. He's the worst of the lot.

Old 12-09-2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Fake Accusation + Blame shifting. What a surprise

Why would anyone bother discuss your views?

Don't you wonder why no one here even asked what your views are?

Old 12-09-2019, 10:35 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,347,878 times
Quote:
Its shameful how he does what he does without even quoting the poster he's accusing.

Old 12-09-2019, 11:26 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,235,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Its shameful how he does what he does without even quoting the poster he's accusing.
Even his fellow fundies would give him a wide berth if they saw him coming.

Old 12-09-2019, 05:08 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,407,564 times
Quote:
I hate no one. You, in the other hand, can't stop raving against people who wish to honor God with their words and actions. It seems there it nothing that won't offend you.

Do you know what a bigot is?

Bigot: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You are a textbook example of a bigot, since you have zero tolerance for anyone who doesn't agree with your agenda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You have repeated this numerous times, and it has been addressed - go back and educate yourself. Having a different view than yours, does not in and of itself make you a bigot, that comes from the actions you take against the person - like that of discrimination. Remember, the ideology of different drinking fountains or not serving someone of a different color because they were black. Perhaps, you will remember some of the signs posted along the highways? And the fact that people were refused service by bigoted people such as yourself?
Quote:
Jerwade = bigot & hater.
I will give you an opportunity to prove that, otherwise your comment is merely hateful and false as usual. Remember, I am heterosexual, so I don't have an agenda, other than to point out your lies and manipulations of what others have said, which makes you angry.

Old 12-09-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
You REALLY like the idea that that is all there is to "bigotry" don't you? It supports the idea that your bigotry is just a difference of opinion and really has nothing to do with causing real harm to real people. Like the rest of your imagining it just won't fly: prejudice expressed causes real harm.
Quote:
It may not support your agenda, but the definition of bigotry is this:

Bigotry = intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

You and your tribesmen here are prime examples of people who cannot tolerate different opinions.
Quote:
You are extremely amusing, Mr. Jarber. And that makes you exempt from that of your definition? ROFLMAO

Definition of bigot: a person (such as yourself) who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices. Especially, one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial, ethnic or their supposed characteristics) with hatred and intolerance.
This was another time he used that definition, and a couple of responses to it.
For some reason, Mr. Jarber believes he is exempt from his own definition?

Talk about being a hypocrite. In addition to being a manipulating liar.

Last edited by Jerwade; 12-09-2019 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Corrected placement of quotes

Old 12-09-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Jerwade = bigot & hater.
Quote:
You're confusing Jerwade with that guy in your mirror.
Quote:
Mr. Jarber, it sounds like you are raving and angry about someone being a bigot & hater?
On the grounds that they disagree with you ...now, let's see you prove your accusations.

Old 12-09-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Fundamentalist such as yourself are the most bigoted and hateful people in the world.
Quote:
I will give you an opportunity to prove that, otherwise your comment is merely hateful and false as usual.
See proof above. I merely returned your own words back to you, and you just admitted such accusation is hateful. Now you know what you and your tribesmen sound like on daily bases when you rave against others. Mission accomplished.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity