Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2021, 05:14 AM

732 posts, read 211,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Right now I am homeless staying with family a month here and a month there, by God, nobody deserves to put up with me more than 30 days.

Ya know I never ask God of anything, most people pray to get help all the time, they see red lights in the mirror and start praying," Lord please help me not get a ticket."

I never ask God of anything until now, I want my life back, and thrones.have.been set in place where a.judge is deciding my fate right now, now I pray, what the judge decides is going to set me on my course whether good or bad. I am going to be seriously disappointed if it doesnt work out.

I am about to live, or I am about to set off on a journey of death depending on what the judge decides.

That's the thing, whatever the judge decides comes from God, judges sit in the seat of God, and God moves them either way.

I wont ever let anyone pray for me, and its awkward, people want to lay hands and pray, but I never accept because I refuse to ask anything of God.

Now I am asking.

I need to go talk to Queeny and Kingfish to pray for me, I have great faith in their prayers but I would welcome all the prayers anyone would give me. I also have faith in Meerkats prayers but I am always a jerk to her, scared to ask.
I hope things go good for you, I dont know what you are dealing with but I dont want you to have anything bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2021, 08:27 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,322,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyKurreto View Post
Feds haven't legalized it yet, that is because politicians and their buddies probably have a lot of stock market in pharmaceutical drugs that would be hurt. Just think about stuff like Xanax and basic antidepressant drugs being forsaken for a less side effect medicine like cannabis. I'm against abusing cannabis, it can be sinful by the reason one uses it just like morphine can be abused. I wish it was medicinal nation wide to actually help people. Many PTSD soldiers and other victims kill themselves because they turn to alcohol that only makes things worse, but weed can solve those problems because it works entirely different and safe.
I'm from Canada where it's been legal for recreational use since October 2018. I think it is much more than big pharma that is responsible for it not being legal in your country however I will not present them due to the rules of he forums.

Old 07-12-2021, 11:44 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
I'm from Canada where it's been legal for recreational use since October 2018. I think it is much more than big pharma that is responsible for it not being legal in your country however I will not present them due to the rules of he forums.
Cotton farmers had it made illegal because hemp is easier to grow and more than twice the strength of cotton.

One would think that with the draining of aquifers to feed a thirsty cotton field that they should turn to hemp just to save water. Those aquifers take tens of thousands of years to fill and when they are gone, they are gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity