Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2023, 06:55 AM

14,867 posts, read 17,143,188 times

Advertisements

Again,

Do you believe that Jesus died for all people?

Do you believe that Jesus was sent to be the Savior of the world?

Do you believe that He is the propitiation for the sins of the believer and of the world?

Do you believe that God is the Savior of all people, especially of believers?

Do you believe that God created all things?

This is what the scriptures teach. Do you?

No one is denying any scriptures that you have shared.

But you seem to deny the scriptures which speak of God's love for all people, that God is the Creator of all people, that Jesus died for all people, that Jesus was sent to be the Savior of the world.

If you accept some scriptures and deny others, how can you teach the truth?

By the way, I post to show the inconsistencies and untruths of your teaching.

God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2023, 07:03 AM

4,621 posts, read 1,168,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Again,

Do you believe that Jesus died for all people?

Do you believe that Jesus was sent to be the Savior of the world?

Do you believe that He is the propitiation for the sins of the believer and of the world?

Do you believe that God is the Savior of all people, especially of believers?

Do you believe that God created all things?

But you seem to deny the scriptures which speak of God's love for all people, that God is the Creator of all people, that Jesus died for all people, that Jesus was sent to be the Savior of the world.

God bless.
Maybe you cant comprehend, I told you Jesus died only for His Elect. Salvation is promised only to a elect people israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Maybe you cant comprehend, I told you Jesus died only for His Elect. Salvation is promised only to a elect people israel Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

You won't answer the questions because you are not telling the truth. You try to deny these scriptures, the scriptures cannot be denied.

Jesus died for everyone and Jesus was sent to be the Savior of the world whether you like it or accept it or not.

God bless.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:17 AM

Everyone can see that you refuse to answer these questions.

Again,

Do you believe that Jesus died for all people as the scriptures teach?

Do you believe that Jesus was sent to be the Savior of the world as the scriptures teach?

Do you believe that He is the propitiation for the sins of the believer and of the world as the scriptures teach?

Do you believe that God is the Savior of all people, especially of believers as the scriptures teach?

Do you believe that God created all things as the scriptures teach?

God bless.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:17 AM

4,621 posts, read 1,168,990 times
Salvation is promised to and given to a seed, not all mankind Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

All in this context of promise is the seed, and the promise is Salvation.

Abraham isnt the Father of the seed of the serpent, the children of the devil. Remember Jesus told some jews who were Abrahams descendants physically only Jn 8:39-44

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus calls the devil a father because he has a seed, generation, offspring, they nor he belong to God

Old 06-01-2023, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Salvation is promised to and given to a seed, not all mankind Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

All in this context of promise is the seed, and the promise is Salvation.

Abraham isnt the Father of the seed of the serpent, the children of the devil. Remember Jesus told some jews who were Abrahams descendants physically only Jn 8:39-44

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus calls the devil a father because he has a seed, generation, offspring, they nor he belong to God
All things came out of God according to the scriptures, even satan and his followers.

Do you deny these scriptures?

Colossians 1
15 [w]He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For [x]by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He [y]is before all things, and in Him all things [z]hold together. 18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. 19 For [aa]it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the [ab]fullness to dwell in Him, 20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in [ac]heaven

Romans 11:36
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.

1 Cor. 8:6
yet for us there is only one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

God bless.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:26 AM

492 posts, read 143,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
All things came out of God according to the scriptures, even satan and his followers.

Do you deny these scriptures?

Colossians 1
15 [w]He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For [x]by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He [y]is before all things, and in Him all things [z]hold together. 18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything. 19 For [aa]it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the [ab]fullness to dwell in Him, 20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in [ac]heaven

Romans 11:36
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.

1 Cor. 8:6
yet for us there is only one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

God bless.
No but do you deny these scriptres?

Mat_8:12* But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_22:13* Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_24:51* And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_25:30* And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luk_7:38* And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

Luk_13:28* There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkintheLight View Post
No but do you deny these scriptres?

Mat_8:12* But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_22:13* Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_24:51* And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_25:30* And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luk_7:38* And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

Luk_13:28* There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
No, I don't deny them. I have always shared that many will experience loss, separation, exclusion, tribulation, the severe judgements of God, as I have shared with you before. By the way, if you want to discuss UR, visit the UR thread. This thread is about the serpent seed doctrine.

God bless.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:32 AM

The serpent seed doctrine is racist from what I understand, but if anyone knows otherwise, please post. I found this information and I have read that it is racist on a number of sites.

Briefly stated, the “serpent seed” doctrine revolves around an interpretation of Genesis 3:15Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) which states that there are races of mankind on earth which are directly descended from Satan himself. This doctrine maintains that Satan (the “serpent”) cohabited with mother Eve and engendered a race of men, which are not descended from the direct union of Adam and Eve. It also maintains that this “serpent seed” race is yet present on the earth, and the Blacks and/or the Jews are generally alleged to be the products of this Satanic union with Eve. There are variations on this belief, at least one of which is that the serpent seed race now on earth descended from men of a pre-Adamic race; that they came from the “Satanic” world which preceded the Adamic age, and are not descended from Adam at all. Another is that Cain was the son of Satan and Eve, not the son of Adam and Eve (this variation is utterly ridiculous since Genesis 4:1Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) states “Adam knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain”).If these doctrines were true, it would justify racial hatred toward the Blacks, Jews or any other race which one wished to ascribe to Satan’s origination. However, these ideas are not true, and are easily proven false by Biblical scriptures. Steven M. Collins

God bless.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:36 AM

9,895 posts, read 1,262,041 times
Quote:
=Brightfame52;65358741]Who said anything about God chose randomly, God chose according to His Purpose and Grace, Election is of Grace Rom 11:5-7
Yes, God chooses according to His purpose and grace, but your teaching boils down to random choosing where man has no choice in whether to be saved or not. That is another gospel!

If you read Romans 11 in context, you will get a better grasp of God’s purpose, which is that there will always be a people who are His.

Read verse 4 of Romans 11. Who was the remnant, and how were they chosen? It was those who had not bowed down to Baal. In verse 5, Paul writes, “In the same way, there is a remnant chosen by grace. The remnant were those who obeyed God.

Quote:
The chosen seed is of Gods choice 1 Pet 2:9
Chosen how? FOREKNOWLEDGE.Predestined how? By His FOREKNOWLEDGE.God chose those who are IN CHRIST before He created the world based on His FOREKNOWLEDGEHe knew who they would be. You cannot prove otherwise.

Quote:
Now God has determined from before the foundation who shall be Christs seed, and who shall be the serpents seed, Salvation is only for Christs seed. Thats why universalism is a lie, they teach salvation is for the seed of the serpent.
I agree that universalism is a lie of Satan.

How did God determine who would be His seed? BY HIS FOREKNOWLEDGE. He knew before we were created who would love and obey Him and who would not. Those who do not believe in Him and do not love and obey Him are destined to stumble and fall.

Prove otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity