Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2015, 10:19 PM

3,190 posts, read 3,185,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
Well unfortunately this world isn't perfect you need some precautions.
Straight men are the most likely to sexually assault someone. Not trans women. Not crossdressers.

Quote:
Sex offenders broke the law served their time why put them on registries on ifs and maybes. Is that living in fear or doing what you can to prevent people from being preyed upon.
That's living in fear. You think anyone who isn't like you is out to get you. You're a coward.

Quote:
Fortunately for most of the community people are required to use the correct facilities to reduce any possible abuse.
Like I said, it's a good thing you don't get to decide what's correct and what isn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2015, 10:44 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
Straight men are the most likely to sexually assault someone. Not trans women. Not crossdressers.

That's living in fear. You think anyone who isn't like you is out to get you. You're a coward.

Like I said, it's a good thing you don't get to decide what's correct and what isn't.

That's the whole point of this thread. Pervs will abuse this so we shouldn't enable. Stories like this will become more and more common as this world enables them all in the name of cupcakes lollipops and preserving every persons feelings.

Predator who claimed to be transgender declared dangerous offender | Toronto & G

you really are mentally challenged it seems.

Has nothing to do with people not like me. Check the sex offender registry and you will find plenty of late 20s white males just like me. Only difference is I am not a sexual deviant and predator. I don't live in fear but I also know there are bad individuals in this world and take some precautions. Its called common sense not being a coward. I don't live in you la la land care bears and rainbows delusional world where everyone is on the up and up

Old 03-08-2015, 11:09 PM

3,279 posts, read 5,318,749 times
It's Planet Fitness, are we really surprised? That place is run by a bunch of loons anyway.

You know we've reached a real pathetic point in our society when it's "narrow minded" to suggest that a person being born a male is, in fact, a male--and vice versa. If we can't agree on that, gee, what's next--maybe I feel like a dog and I walk around on all 4s so I should be legally recognized as a dog? While I'm at it, I can pretend to be someone's "service dog" so you can't deny me entrance and you can't have me arrested for indecent exposure for walking around naked as dogs do. Maybe I should say I'm a cat and then expect a place of employment to hire me even as I walk around on all 4 legs, naked, and meow at everybody. I'll bet that'll go over REALLY well in a place like a law office with all of those professionally-educated and dressed attorneys and clients. "His name is Morris, and he considers himself a cat. Here's an app for translating his meowing so you can understand him."

When the doctor determines the gender of a child before it's born, maybe we should now tell the doctor "I'm going to let my child decide what gender they think they are, don't dare pigeon-hole them with your narrow views from day one. That's intolerant." So now, maybe we should raise our children as "gender neutral" and not tell them they're a boy or a girl, they are whatever they THINK they are. Maybe they think they're a frog, in fact, and we'll just let them eat flies instead of human food--and see how well that works when social services finds out.

Gee whiz, even BIOLOGICAL FACTS are now in the arena of being "narrow-minded?"

I'm sorry, but this whole thing is just crazy. People with "gender issues"--like the one guy said, if you want to call yourself a "woman" even while you have that Hostees Twinkie dangling between your legs, that's your business--AT HOME. You bring that brand of crazy to a public place in places where people are changing clothes in front of someone else, you're beyond crossing the line. Go fiddle with your Twinkie at home where you're not apt to disgust someone trying to change their clothes in the locker room.

Last edited by shyguylh; 03-08-2015 at 11:18 PM..

Old 03-09-2015, 12:12 AM

Quote:
All you can do is name call when someone doesn't agree with you. This is one instance is one of many that will happen by people claiming to be trans. And quit blowing this out of proportion I'm not saying trans can't drink from our fountains sit in restaurants go to schools ride on busses and last and not least I don't think trans should be killed just cause I think they are strange. What I am saying is why open up opportunity for abuse cause clearly it's going to happen . Get over your victim mentality it's downright pathetic.
Oh, all you're saying is they're second class citizens that can't be trusted? Well why didn't you say that from the start?
I don't subscribe to your notion that they're all potential deviants who can't exist in civilized society. Your thinking is exactly that of those who defended segregation. You're a bigot and nothing more. Your opinions are meaningless to me.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Oh, all you're saying is they're second class citizens that can't be trusted? Well why didn't you say that from the start?
I don't subscribe to your notion that they're all potential deviants who can't exist in civilized society. Your thinking is exactly that of those who defended segregation. You're a bigot and nothing more. Your opinions are meaningless to me.

Dude learn to read. I said I didn't believe the trans will be trying this necessarily I said it opens it up to the actual perverts which there are a lot more of than trans. If you don't think this will lead to abuse you're flat out naïve. The hormone therapy must be really screwing with your head.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Dude learn to read. I said I didn't believe the trans will be trying this necessarily I said it opens it up to the actual perverts which there are a lot more of than trans. If you don't think this will lead to abuse you're flat out naïve. The hormone therapy must be really screwing with your head.
I don't support your desire to discriminate against trans people so I must be a deranged trans person? Are you a complete moron or just entirely lacking in empathy and objective thought?

Old 03-09-2015, 12:51 AM

Quote:
I don't support your desire to discriminate against trans people so I must be a deranged trans person? Are you a complete moron or just entirely lacking in empathy and objective thought?

Now do you see how dumb you sound calling me a bigot just because I don't agree with you?
See how that works pal.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Now do you see how dumb you sound calling me a bigot just because I don't agree with you?
See how that works pal.
You are a bigot. That's how reality works, pal. You want to discriminate against a group of people for being who they are, that makes you a bigot.

Old 03-09-2015, 01:31 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Well, the funny thing is PF despite calling themselves a "judgment free zone" is actually quite judgmental. If you are a body builder and so much as grunt you'll be kicked out for being "intimidating" and a VERY loud alarm goes off. Check this:

What's ridiculous is that the damn alarm is FAR, FAR worse than any "grunting".

Seriously though, how in the world is seeing some body builder guys "intimidating"? I've been to plenty of gyms and everyone does their own thing and I seriously doubt anyone cares let alone pays attention to body builders.

And even beyond that they offer free Pizza of all things!

Planet Fitness is a complete joke.
They aren't judgment free, another one in Michigan asked a girl to leave for wearing a tank top. Maybe they hate women and bodybuilders.

Old 03-09-2015, 01:32 AM

1,653 posts, read 2,308,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
It is a very sensitive issue but on the flip side I wonder how many men would feel "ramming down the throat" if a trans-female penis and full size breasts (through hormones or implants) were using the mens locker-room, especially if they had a teenage or younger son with them?
Ah speaking for myself I dunno if it would bother me.I have had Woman wander into the Mens locker room in the past and had conversations with them and not thinking twice about it. I asked my girlfriend if she was in the same position that woman was in she said it wouldn't bother her either. But we both agree it's not something we would want our young Son to be subjected to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events