Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2013, 01:24 AM

243 posts, read 594,763 times

Advertisements

Wondering if anyone has information regarding retail at Bluestone?

I noticed their awesome website, and was wondering if any retail/restaurants have currently been signed. Would LOVE to see at least a Chipotle there and maybe another Panera.

Home

Check out their retail brochure - looks amazing if they can actually get some good stuff.

Would love to see a LA Fitness or Lifetime but I know that's probably a pipe dream
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2013, 05:29 AM

129 posts, read 248,744 times
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Sugar Maple Crossing development up in Hermantown is moving along. Here a few quick pics!
Also, looks like we have a new bank in Downtown Duluth in the tech village. Good? Bad? At least it's something.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:11 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,929,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro161 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Sugar Maple Crossing development up in Hermantown is moving along. Here a few quick pics!
Also, looks like we have a new bank in Downtown Duluth in the tech village. Good? Bad? At least it's something.
I just read about that and I hope it works out. Like you said, "at least it's something".
It sounds interesting. Lake State Credit Union expands into downtown Duluth with new technology | Duluth News Tribune | Duluth, Minnesota
The tech-savvy people will have to give their report on this new way of banking...for Duluth it's new, right?

Old 08-10-2013, 08:12 PM

Just two quick notes. I went into Best Buy the other day and found half of the store redone. I guess they are remodeling. So far it looks great. Also, Kohl's is undergoing a remodel as well. Just thought it was all interesting.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:02 AM

1,202 posts, read 3,452,289 times
That's great to hear that Best Buy started their remodel. I know they are suppose to be completing an exterior remodel of the front facade too.

Is Kohl's completing an exterior remodel also? Their new stores are extremely nice!

Old 08-12-2013, 06:54 PM

duluthian, I'm not sure about Kohl's. There are about 6 shipping containers out in the parking lot. The building I think maybe just got a new paint job. I'm not to sure about that one though. It will be nice to see a total remodel on Best Buy. The outside is looking dated. Nice to freshen these building up.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:40 AM

60 posts, read 134,103 times
Wish we had a Ross store here, but it seems there are no Ross stores in whole Minnesota

Old 08-16-2013, 04:11 AM

I have heard that Christ the King church's last service will be Sunday August 18. This church is on Grand next to Arbys. From what I am told its being torn down to make way for a Kwik Trip. Anyone know about this? Here is an update on taco bell as well. WDIO.com - Duluth Taco Bell Closed for Makeover

Old 08-16-2013, 08:41 AM

106 posts, read 223,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro161 View Post
I have heard that Christ the King church's last service will be Sunday August 18. This church is on Grand next to Arbys. From what I am told its being torn down to make way for a Kwik Trip. Anyone know about this? Here is an update on taco bell as well. WDIO.com - Duluth Taco Bell Closed for Makeover
I just drove by this last night and the church is already in the process of being torn down. My son (who attends Denfeld) laughed when he saw it because the smokers at the school won't have a place to hide anymore.

Unless this is a *second* church being torn down right there... the one I'm thinking of is more right next to the school, but you say next to Arby's...?

Old 08-16-2013, 10:01 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,352,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblair0023 View Post
I just drove by this last night and the church is already in the process of being torn down. My son (who attends Denfeld) laughed when he saw it because the smokers at the school won't have a place to hide anymore.

Unless this is a *second* church being torn down right there... the one I'm thinking of is more right next to the school, but you say next to Arby's...?
The one being torn down now is the Westminster church. The Lutheran church is between 43rd Ave. W and 42nd Ave. W.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth